• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Congressmen ask U.S. Attorney’s Office to investigate Clinton for perjury

She was the Secretary of State. Of she's too stupid to know classified information when she sees it, then she's way too stupid to be president.

The launch code will be changed to
1 2 3 4 5 the same combo she uses on her luggage

actually

clinton 3 reich wing conspirators 0

If she wins we are all losers, along with our children, and their children. Remember that you could be reminded if relatives really do unite after death.

Now if what you think is true and she is not competent to know whether something is classified then she is too incompetent to hold the highest position in this country. she simply lacks the mental capability to do the job.

I think the word Comey used was "unsophisticated".

:)

This things has been hashed.....rehashed.....rerehashed.....rererehashed and rerererehashed. It reeks of desperation. Republicans tend to keep searching for things that aren't there....maybe they are better off searching for another blowjob....nah....they'll probably just try to rehash Benghazi for the 15, 632nd time.

Yes it is desperate to want somebody that clearly broke the law to be punished for it.

As Comey said, if it had been anybody else, or if it happens again, there would have been consequences.

Right, but they weren't marked. They were products of possibly classified discussions. Showing she KNEW they were classified is the problem, legally speaking.

She was the person to mark them classified. Hillary was not a lowly employee working for a boss, she was the Secretary Of State and had the responsibility to know and mark a communication when sent to her if it was classified or not.

I can see where somebody else might not know, but that was her job.

Wow, so you can read Hillary's mind and know she can see years into the future? That's quite a special talent you have.

At the moment she read certain emails, she would have known the information was classified.

What future are you talking about?

no out of 30k emails over 110 either contained classified information or were considered above top secret
so she lied when she said she didn't send classified data.

also they found that thousands of emails were deleted so she lied when she said that she turned over all emails to the FBI.
she also said there was only 1 device that she used the FBI found that there were multiple devices and multiple email servers.

interesting how you completely missed all of that.

Now if what you think is true and she is not competent to know whether something is classified then she is too incompetent to
hold the highest position in this country. she simply lacks the mental capability to do the job.

The re-writing of history doesn't take long at all anymore.

In a sense, yes. Not literally stupid on an intelligence level but stupid on an operational level. I've said this many times, and I'll say it again. Higher ranking people, or people placed in high positions, do not have a good grasp on regulations, or really have a good understanding of the training. Their positions entitle them to get access but they are not the ones actually working with the materials on a day-to-day basis. They only get finished products, presentations, and briefings.

Again, this isn't just Hillary. This dynamic exists all over the place. However, she definitely violated the law, rules, and regulations through pure negligence. She should be indicted on those grounds but we know that will not happen. We also know she won't be held for perjury because the same office that didn't do their job before won't do it here, either.

That would equate to incompetence which is something we can't have in a President.

If she didn't know certain information was classified, marked or not, what damage could she do as President with that same incompetence?

I think the word Comey used was "unsophisticated".

:)

A New York City Lawyer is playing herself off as unsophisticated and people are buying it?

The world has gone crazy.

I'd love to see third-party voting ... we could be seeing another Perot-type situation. Hell, I've voted third-party in one presidential election and will be again in November. However, I think third-party voting will hurt Trump much more than it will help him.

From what I've seen and heard from polls, news reports, etc., this election cycle third party voting is going to hurt Hillary as much, if not more than Trump.

Last edited:
Yes it is desperate to want somebody that clearly broke the law to be punished for it.

As Comey said, if it had been anybody else, or if it happens again, there would have been consequences.

No law was broken....sorry. That was the whole point. I could have told you that months ago. The only people who truly believed that there would be an indictment are the fools that honestly believed that Romney was going to win the election despite every major poll showing him down 8-10% points going into the election. Somehow the fools believed the right wing propoganda....and were convinced that Hillary was going to be indicted even though everyone agreed that no crime had been committed.

'Ya know, if Republicans went after Hillary on the real issues, they could easily beat her. Hillary supports spying on Americans, and supports drone strikes on Americans without due process. Yes, according to her, the President gets to decide who is a terrorist and who is not, and the President has the right to execute people for any reason he or she decides. Add Hillary's support of TPP, and other job killing trade agreements. Why? Why not. She was on Wal-Mart's board of directors at one time. She is not We the People, as she claims. She is a corporate elite, and a Neoliberal who plans to keep sticking our noses into the affairs of other nations.

Yes, Republican could beat her with the facts. What do they do instead? The go after her on emails, and then, after she is cleared of criminal charges, they want to investigate the head of the CIA. This is the very same man they were praising not long ago. But it seems when their witch hunt does not end with the result they wanted, they double down on the crazy. They went after her 14 times on Benghazi, and even the Republican committee running the investigation says she did nothing wrong.

Republican priorities are so screwed up right now that it is quite apparent that they are willing to give up any chance for a presidency for at least a generation. It didn't have to be that way. Donald Trump would have had a fighting chance against Hillary had Republicans gone after her on real issues, and had they nominated a sane Republican, such as Kasich, instead of the lunatic they are now saddled with, they would have beaten her in a landslide. This year, however, will be remembered as the GOP reverse McGovern campaign.

What you are watching right now are the death throes of the Republican Party. Hopefully, a sane Phoenix will arise from the ashes and take the party back.

None of the above has anything to do with Trump. Just wait, he hasn't had his shot yet.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066080775 said:
That would be different, running the federal government from behind bars.

Please get back to me with your further insights when that happens in reality.

She was the Secretary of State. Of she's too stupid to know classified information when she sees it, then she's way too stupid to be president.

That's basically what Comey implied. It's just that the Hillary supporters on DP either can't see it because they're in the same boat as Hillary (birds of a feather), or are simply in denial.

Well, maybe a little of both.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066080794 said:
None of the above has anything to do with Trump. Just wait, he hasn't had his shot yet.

^
Another case of early etrumpulation. :mrgreen:

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066080820 said:
Right after You.

that makes no sense.

Like I said - when your predictions happen in reality you be sure to scurry back here and gloat about it. Until then, its worthless. and just the usual rabid droolings of the far right obsessed with Clinton.

Back
Top Bottom