• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Congress Says, Let the Mentally Ill Buy Guns [W:100] (1 Viewer)

Re: Congress Says, Let the Mentally Ill Buy Guns

When the business is death, perhaps we need a different standard.

And when the business is personal safety?

Well, since I'm in schizophrenic I can own my guns and go to the range, and clean them. But I won't carry them in public; that would be stupid.

Do you assume all schizophrenics are dangerous? Now that is just plain ignorance. Mental illnesses are not a joke for the agenda driven ignorant to bandy about trying to frighten others.

Would you like to discuss sociopaths before you try and use that?

Last edited:

Do you assume all schizophrenics are dangerous? Now that is just plain ignorance. Mental illnesses are not a joke for the agenda driven ignorant to bandy about trying to frighten others.

Would you like to discuss sociopaths before you try and use that?

You're making it up again. Do you think schizophrenics should own guns?

Do you believe people's rights should be violated without due process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you believe people's rights should be violated without due process?

An MMR would be due process don't you think? So I'll ask you: should schizophrenics be allowed to own guns?

An MMR would be due process don't you think? So I'll ask you: should schizophrenics be allowed to own guns?

Measles Mumps and Rubella? The shot? What exactly is an MMR that you are referring?

Again. Do you think someone should have their rights removed without due process?

You admit that you do believe this. so what is your point

Response with unevidenced assertion. I see no improvement in your deflections and avoidance

I don't answer emotional twaddle. You have my answer anyway. Can you prove all schizophrenics are a danger to anyone? A simple yes or no will suffice. My guess is you cannot say no even though you know it is true.

But if you want to play remember two can play. Do you think you should stop beating your ......

Response with unevidenced assertion. I see no improvement in your deflections and avoidance

I don't answer emotional twaddle. You have my answer anyway. Can you prove all schizophrenics are a danger to anyone? A simple yes or no will suffice. My guess is you cannot say no even though you know it is true.

But if you want to play remember two can play. Do you think you should stop beating your ......

So, you won't answer the question because you know I'm right.

okay got it

:2wave:

You admit that you do believe this. so what is your point

Jet has a point?????? Must be the first. Only time he ever makes sense is when he quite rightfully wants firearm owners to get off their butts and fight this useless abomination gun control is forcing on us. In that he is exactly right. I have no idea who firearm owners think is going to do it for them. It's like Negroes hoping the masters will save them, pitiful.

So, you won't answer the question because you know I'm right.

okay got it

And now you are a mind reader as well even when I told you the answer. Can you prove all schizophrenics are a danger to anyone? A simple yes or no will suffice. My guess is you cannot say no even though you know it is true.

So I was right and you were wrong

Only a functional crystal ball will tell you what people are going to do. A physical examination will tell if you are going to rape is what you are claiming.

Can I speak the the more sensible you?

Only a functional crystal ball will tell you what people are going to do. A physical examination will tell if you are going to rape is what you are claiming.

You don't know what you're talking about. When you start showing that you do, we can converse again.

If a medical doctor and the courts say so. Sure. If they say no, then no. Not because you don't "think" they should.
Btw, did due diligence with Google and not finding it. What the heck is an MMR? Are you meaning FMRI?

Last edited:

Do you think schizophrenics should own guns?

Of course they should. Why do you believe the mentally ill and disabled should be stripped of their rights?

Of course they should. Why do you believe the mentally ill and disabled should be stripped of their rights?

Did I say disabled or schizophrenic? You realize what happens when a schizo's medication are not kept up right? Schizohrenics for the most part do not live alone.

Your take is immature I'm afraid.

Did I say disabled or schizophrenic? You realize what happens when a schizo's medication are not kept up right? Schizohrenics for the most part do not live alone.

This thread is about disability and mental illness. So you believe a diagnosis of schizophrenia should lead to the arbitrary denial of rights, which other conditions do you think that should apply to? Depression? Bi-polar Mood Disorder? Anxiety Disorder? Alzheimer's/Dementia? Autism? Acquired Brain Injury? Blindness?

What is your criteria for arbitrarily, and without due process, stripping people of their rights, and what other rights is it applicable to? Should people with Tourettes have their right to free speech removed because they can't use it responsibly?

If they are deemed too dangerous to own a firearm, should they be allowed to walk freely with the public?

This thread is about disability and mental illness. So you believe a diagnosis of schizophrenia should lead to the arbitrary denial of rights, which other conditions do you think that should apply to? Depression? Bi-polar Mood Disorder? Anxiety Disorder? Alzheimer's/Dementia? Autism? Acquired Brain Injury? Blindness?

What is your criteria for arbitrarily, and without due process, stripping people of their rights, and what other rights is it applicable to? Should people with Tourettes have their right to free speech removed because they can't use it responsibly?

Well, you're certainly taking uninformed route and jumping to an arbitrary conclusion.

Please read and correctly interpret what I've been writing. Your emotionalizing is silly.

If they are deemed too dangerous to own a firearm, should they be allowed to walk freely with the public?

hahaveryfunny

Just more stupidity. How'z about you actually reply to the reasonable point instead of making it all up again?

Last edited:

Well, you're certainly taking uninformed route and jumping to an arbitrary conclusion.

Please read and correctly interpret what I've been writing. Your emotionalizing is silly.

You believe people with disabilities and mental illness should be stripped of their rights and treated as second class citizens. You believe their status as first or second class citizens should be determined by whether their name is on a list. You believe they should have neither the right to bear arms, nor the right to a trial and the due process that first class citizens get before having their rights stripped.

You believe people with disabilities and mental illness should be stripped of their rights and treated as second class citizens. You believe their status as first or second class citizens should be determined by whether their name is on a list. You believe they should have neither the right to bear arms, nor the right to a trial and the due process that first class citizens get before having their rights stripped.

Again, another misinformed, immature, illogical rant conclusion based on not being able to to correctly interpret the English language.

When you can actually address what I'm saying, then we can continue.

Again, another misinformed, immature, illogical rant conclusion based on not being able to to correctly interpret the English language.

When you can actually address what I'm saying, then we can continue.

You believe the legislation in the OP should be passed, correct?

This has everything to do with HIPPA and confidentiality and virtually NOTHING to do with Congress wanting the mentally ill to own guns.

So they aren't going to stop liberals from owning guns? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom