• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Analyst Labels Nick Sandmann ‘Snot-Nosed, Entitled Kid from Kentucky’

I don’t live in Kentucky, so what does that have to do with Nancy failing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitch is reaching out to a local fan hero to aid in his reelection. Sandmann would be of no use to Nancy in California.

Oh, really?

I'm not going to do a search on every Zimmerman thread: I've already wasted enough time. Feel free to do one yourself and produce posts on which I commented on the Zimmerman case and what I said. What did I waste my time on? Well, a reality-check on your little Bundy claim. I'm going to provide you with the link to the search page: https://www.debatepolitics.com/search.php?searchid=4615051&pp=

If the link doesn't work, just go to the search bar and type in "Clive Bundy." Here are all 5 of my posts on Bundy:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...d-over-illegal-grazing-22.html#post1063147669
https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...d-over-illegal-grazing-21.html#post1063147126
https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...d-over-illegal-grazing-20.html#post1063146530
https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...d-over-illegal-grazing-19.html#post1063146442

https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...rs-blm-dispute-w-338-a-59.html#post1063464614

Perhaps you have me confused with somebody else. :3oops: :lamo

Your silence is your complicity.

Hold it. I thought your side claimed to be for free speech. Are you suggesting that Lockhart should be legally censured? Or are you just whining?

Ah, the illogical either/or. No, Physics, I was commenting in the Bias in the Media section on what I regard as improper editorializing by a journo.

The right wing has this silly idea that social media platforms are news.

And left wingnuts think that what is posted there is news. Why else do they breathlessly report anything the President tweets?

Something triggered you bigly. What was/is it?

The MAGA hats. They have no counter for them, since they were the ones who made them necessary.

Your delusion is amusing... Sandmann is a snot nosed, entitled brat.. Anxiously awaiting my lawsuit.. [emoji1]

Publish it. We’ll see who is delusional.

Taught a lesson in frivolous lawsuits?

I guess if the leftwing outlets are paying out big money, the lawsuits aren't frivolous, are they?

Excuse me, Praxas, but this thread is not about Trump; it's about a CNN analyst making a really childish and unprofessional remark. See if you can stick to the topic instead of trying to derail it.

And by the way, I have never stated for whom I would vote or even if I plan to only downvote. So your attempt to use my thread to launch another screed about the hypocrisy of Trump supporters falls particularly flat.

It's election time...so you unless you intend to suppress free speech you can expect lots of comparisons to Trump going forward.

The kid appeared at the RNC convention to support Trump...the CNN analyst made a tweet about him. It's perfectly valid to compare Trump's thousands of insulting and dehumanizing tweets to the one measly tweet by a CNN analyst to show the obvious and blatant hypocrisy of the right wing, if nothing else. That's all there is to say about it, really.

From National Review:

CNN Political Analyst Joe Lockhart criticized Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School graduate who successfully sued the network for defamation, after the teen addressed the Republican National Convention Tuesday night, calling him a “snot-nosed, entitled kid from Kentucky.”

“I’m watching tonight because it’s important. But I don’t have to watch this snot nose entitled kid from Kentucky,” Lockhart, who served as White House press secretary for the Clinton administration, wrote in a tweet.

If this paragon of journalistic professionalism (and maturity) chose not to watch, he missed Sandmann's saying, "I look forward to the day the media returns to providing balanced, responsible and accountable news coverage.” Joe Lockhart: CNN Analyst Labels Nick Sandmann 'Snot-Nosed, Entitled Kid from Kentucky' | National Review

Oh my god...lol...a trump supporter getting butthurt over incivility...

I guess if the leftwing outlets are paying out big money, the lawsuits aren't frivolous, are they?

There is no evidence big money was paid out. On the contrary, there is every sign it was a settlement for nuisance value.

At least. If you sue a company for almost $300 million are you going to settle for a mere $50,000? Be honest. No trolling response.

If you have no case and very high expenses, absolutely. Lawsuits are expensive and if you lose, someone pays all those fees and it’s not the plaintiff. Happens every day in this country.

The MAGA hats. They have no counter for them, since they were the ones who made them necessary.

Seeing what is going on today is both scary and instructive. People can be triggered by constant repetition of someone suggesting they SHOULD be triggered. When the suggestion comes from tribal leaders such as senators and congresspeople and the Goebbelsian news that the tribal members should be offended, like Pavlov's dog salivating at the sound of a bell because he expects to be fed, they become angry and upset as instructed, like animals ready to fight over a juicy bone.

They know this and that it is highly irrational but their brain is chemically triggered to react with anger and violence.

Bell = belly (food)

Hat = hate, anger

Humans are so easily indoctrinated into hate that it is a shame that we haven't yet grown out of that evolutionary self protection mode when the leaders of a tribe would know they had to get their tribal members to hate the enemy in order to kill them without a care. MSM and the New Democratic party is responsible for the current hate and divide in America.

People don't pay huge settlements when they're innocent.

There in no evidence a "huge" settlement was paid... In fact, all the evidence suggests the settlement was a nuisance value settlement...

It's election time...so you unless you intend to suppress free speech you can expect lots of comparisons to Trump going forward.

The kid appeared at the RNC convention to support Trump...the CNN analyst made a tweet about him. It's perfectly valid to compare Trump's thousands of insulting and dehumanizing tweets to the one measly tweet by a CNN analyst to show the obvious and blatant hypocrisy of the right wing, if nothing else. That's all there is to say about it, really.

No, the hypocrisy is CNN thinking what they produce is balanced.

From National Review:

CNN Political Analyst Joe Lockhart criticized Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School graduate who successfully sued the network for defamation, after the teen addressed the Republican National Convention Tuesday night, calling him a “snot-nosed, entitled kid from Kentucky.”

“I’m watching tonight because it’s important. But I don’t have to watch this snot nose entitled kid from Kentucky,” Lockhart, who served as White House press secretary for the Clinton administration, wrote in a tweet.

If this paragon of journalistic professionalism (and maturity) chose not to watch, he missed Sandmann's saying, "I look forward to the day the media returns to providing balanced, responsible and accountable news coverage.” Joe Lockhart: CNN Analyst Labels Nick Sandmann 'Snot-Nosed, Entitled Kid from Kentucky' | National Review

Well, at least we didn't have to hear from that snot-nosed kid from Florida who's school got shot up and 17 people were slaughtered. He's such a whiner!

Back
Top Bottom