• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Analyst Labels Nick Sandmann ‘Snot-Nosed, Entitled Kid from Kentucky’

Well, at least we didn't have to hear from that snot-nosed kid from Florida who's school got shot up and 17 people were slaughtered. He's such a whiner!

Instead of playing the predictable whataboutism game, why not begin your own thread here in Bias in the Media about how unfairly David Hogg was treated?

Excuse me, Praxas, but this thread is not about Trump; it's about a CNN analyst making a really childish and unprofessional remark. See if you can stick to the topic instead of trying to derail it.

And by the way, I have never stated for whom I would vote or even if I plan to only downvote. So your attempt to use my thread to launch another screed about the hypocrisy of Trump supporters falls particularly flat.

I think that the opinion is wrong. The kid is not a snot nosed entitled brat. He is a golddigger, a political schemer and a hero right wing symbol of making libs pay for unkind opinions of right wingers.

Trump will use him to legitimize his call for loosening the libel laws. He now has a gig working in Mitch McConnells office.

I think that the opinion is wrong. The kid is not a snot nosed entitled brat. He is a golddigger, a political schemer and a hero right wing symbol of making libs pay for unkind opinions of right wingers.

Trump will use him to legitimize his call for loosening the libel laws. He now has a gig working in Mitch McConnells office.

Please tell me what gold Sandmann has dug. Insofar as I'm aware, he hadn't said much in public until the RNC. Did he join any groups or become a spokesperson or advocate? Write articles? Hit the lecture circuit? Links?

Instead of playing the predictable whataboutism game, why not begin your own thread here in Bias in the Media about how unfairly David Hogg was treated?

He's still alive, isn't he? He's still walking around. The same as that other "snot-nosed kid." Not a scratch on either of them. I'd say they have both been treated more than fair. Wouldn't you?

Unlike so many kids at Sandy Hook.

Please tell me what gold Sandmann has dug. Insofar as I'm aware, he hadn't said much in public until the RNC. Did he join any groups or become a spokesperson or advocate? Write articles? Hit the lecture circuit? Links?

HE had a 250000000 dollar lawsuit that he was going to put the Washington post out of business with. What a fascist win that would be. He settled, for god know how many million.

Yeah, to verify the credibility of the "news" medias' latest attacks on Nick, just take a look at how the "news" AND entertainment media "labeled" Nick Sandman the FIRST time around! The "news" media intentionally OMITTED the video footage of the protest that the Covington Catholic kids attended, and instead, they FABRICATED "narratives" that were literally the OPPOSITE of the truth! They made Nick out to be an evil, insensitive, racist, who went out of his way to approach, intimidate and oppress the helpless, virtuous, peaceful and respectable (leftist)protestors "of color"!

But it wasn't long before someone actually "bothered" to air the footage of the entire event, which(of course) proved the ENTIRE mainstream "news" and entertainment media "narrative" to be completely false in literally EVERY DETAIL!!

This is just one more case that proves how utterly irresponsible, corrupt, dishonest and partisan the media is! Fortunately, it cost these lowlife corporations a LOT OF MONEY in the resulting lawsuits!! Hopefully the lawsuits against the ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE have just begun!

Every time you run into a "news" crew somewhere, take out your smartphone or camera, and RECORD the events every time! Remember, they will intentionally omit their own footage in order to foster false narratives! It's the responsibility of ALL of us to do our parts to EXPOSE them when they do!

HE had a 250000000 dollar lawsuit that he was going to put the Washington post out of business with. What a fascist win that would be. He settled, for god know how many million.

Explain to me how it's "fascist" to FACTUALLY expose the lies and false, race-based narratives of the corrupt, corporate "news" media? So, you support allowing a corrupt, hyper-partisan "news" media, controlled by a handful of unaccountable mega-corporations, to promote easily disprovable lies, in order to foster racial discord and partisan division? You like that they keep promoting angry protests, including riots, looting, destruction and violence, based entirely on heresay and false narratives about George Floyd and many others, instead of WAITING FOR THE F***ING facts to come out(which almost always DISPROVE their riot-inducing narratives)!

~~A fun quiz question for progressives who support the current "news" media dynamic: Do you know who else supported a corrupt, state-influenced "news" media to disseminate their divisive, racist, ideologically motivated propaganda!?

✓Answer: THE REAL FASCISTS, NAZIS AND COMMUNISTS!

No, it's NOT "fascist" to expect the news media to be TRUTHFUL and OBJECTIVE!! Oy vey....

Back
Top Bottom