• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Analyst Labels Nick Sandmann ‘Snot-Nosed, Entitled Kid from Kentucky’

Smart move. Wonder why stagnant Nancy didn’t do it first. Oh, never mind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think it has to do with Kentucky maybe? Mitch is hanging on for dear life down there.

Do you think it has to do with Kentucky maybe? Mitch is hanging on for dear life down there.

It is about partisan labeling for sure. Who's done that?

From National Review:

CNN Political Analyst Joe Lockhart criticized Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School graduate who successfully sued the network for defamation, after the teen addressed the Republican National Convention Tuesday night, calling him a “snot-nosed, entitled kid from Kentucky.”

“I’m watching tonight because it’s important. But I don’t have to watch this snot nose entitled kid from Kentucky,” Lockhart, who served as White House press secretary for the Clinton administration, wrote in a tweet.

If this paragon of journalistic professionalism (and maturity) chose not to watch, he missed Sandmann's saying, "I look forward to the day the media returns to providing balanced, responsible and accountable news coverage.” Joe Lockhart: CNN Analyst Labels Nick Sandmann 'Snot-Nosed, Entitled Kid from Kentucky' | National Review

This kid is the ONE person who totally owns the networks and their coverage of him. They were scared to death to slam him and his speech at the GOP convention. It was fabulous watching him eat their lunch while they were forced to broadcast him. Nick Sandmann has been the ONE person who has hit the leftwing media where it hurts, and they were meek as churchmice. They're flat out afraid of this kid. And to the paid leftwing Twittier trolls trying to bash him, all Nick has to do is say 'Watch it or you'll be next"

It’s also weird of him to expect civility in the news media when he is such an open Trump supporter. A lot of Trump supporters openly admit to being Trump supporters because he is crass, he tells it like it is, and he is destroying PC culture.

Then he wants honesty and balance in the media. Again, look at the person you support.

Every single time America has seen him, he is wearing a MAGA hat. I am sorry, but I can’t take him seriously.

This kid is a REAL hero, so unlike the propped-up hired shill bedwetter David Hogg.

The son of an NBC producer who grew up in NY and attended Georgetown doesn't want to hear from snot-nosed priveleged kids. :lamo

This kid is the ONE person who totally owns the networks and their coverage of him. They were scared to death to slam him and his speech at the GOP convention. It was fabulous watching him eat their lunch while they were forced to broadcast him. Nick Sandmann has been the ONE person who has hit the leftwing media where it hurts, and they were meek as churchmice. They're flat out afraid of this kid. And to the paid leftwing Twittier trolls trying to bash him, all Nick has to do is say 'Watch it or you'll be next"

Obviously either CNN hasn't learned their legal lesson after Nick took them to the cleaners in court, or they haven't properly warned their line staff to keep their mouth shut about him. This is another slander hack piece from CNN.

Obviously either CNN hasn't learned their legal lesson after Nick took them to the cleaners in court, or they haven't properly warned their line staff to keep their mouth shut about him. This is another slander hack piece from CNN.

Lol.. what amount do you think CNN settled the case for?

Anything to spite the Libs, right?

Your delusion is amusing... Sandmann is a snot nosed, entitled brat.. Anxiously awaiting my lawsuit.. [emoji1]

Excuse me, Praxas, but this thread is not about Trump; it's about a CNN analyst making a really childish and unprofessional remark. See if you can stick to the topic instead of trying to derail it.

And by the way, I have never stated for whom I would vote or even if I plan to only downvote. So your attempt to use my thread to launch another screed about the hypocrisy of Trump supporters falls particularly flat.

How many threads have you started about Trump's insults? And by the way, given Trump's utterly disgraceful conduct in office, are you saying you don't have the moral rectitude to admit you aren't going to vote for him?

I don’t live in Kentucky, so what does that have to do with Nancy failing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About as ridiculous as your assumption that people are "triggered" by MAGA hats.

Something triggered you bigly. What was/is it?

Probably at least a few million.

Is this based on your "vast experience"? What lawyer would settle for that amount with no depositions taken in the case? Best estimates are around $50K....

Why do you suppose three attorneys on the Sandmann team for the NBC suit just withdrew last week?

Last edited:
Is this based on your "vast experience"? What lawyer would settle for that amount with no depositions taken in the case? Best estimates are around $50K....

Despite your supposed "experience," you don't know how much he settled for. And I doubt it was for a mere $50,000 when he sued CNN and WaPo for $250 million, each.

Why do you suppose three attorneys on the Sandmann team for the NBC suit just withdrew last week?

Lawyers and clients split up for a variety of reasons. You're just upset that a young man successfully settled with multiple dishonest Lying Lib lamestream media outlets. LOL

Despite your supposed "experience," you don't know how much he settled for. And I doubt it was for a mere $50,000 when he sued CNN and WaPo for $250 million, each.

Lawyers and clients split up for a variety of reasons. You're just upset that a young man successfully settled with multiple dishonest Lying Lib lamestream media outlets. LOL

LMAO... Nobody with ANY experience in these type of suits would settle for $1M without at least taking depositions and doing some discovery... Tomorrow is the big day for their NYT lawsuit... Deadline for their response to the motion to dismiss...

LMAO... Nobody with ANY experience in these type of suits would settle for $1M without at least taking depositions and doing some discovery... Tomorrow is the big day for their NYT lawsuit... Deadline for their response to the motion to dismiss...

Again you don't know that since the terms of the settlement with CNN are secret.

But he isn't covering anyone in his personal tweet. This is a personal tweet, not a professional commentary. Its not a televised comment.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

The right wing has this silly idea that social media platforms are news.

From National Review:

CNN Political Analyst Joe Lockhart criticized Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School graduate who successfully sued the network for defamation, after the teen addressed the Republican National Convention Tuesday night, calling him a “snot-nosed, entitled kid from Kentucky.”

“I’m watching tonight because it’s important. But I don’t have to watch this snot nose entitled kid from Kentucky,” Lockhart, who served as White House press secretary for the Clinton administration, wrote in a tweet.

If this paragon of journalistic professionalism (and maturity) chose not to watch, he missed Sandmann's saying, "I look forward to the day the media returns to providing balanced, responsible and accountable news coverage.” Joe Lockhart: CNN Analyst Labels Nick Sandmann 'Snot-Nosed, Entitled Kid from Kentucky' | National Review

Hold it. I thought your side claimed to be for free speech. Are you suggesting that Lockhart should be legally censured? Or are you just whining?

Back
Top Bottom