• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton: The Russians will run a third party candidate

Of course, any convoluted, harebrained thing to explain the fact that nobody is buying the s*** you guys are selling and you're going to lose again. Get those excuses lined up now. I'm sure everyone will be convinced the next time.:lamo

That's the way I see it. Hillary pushing a conspiracy theory to explain away another loss if Trunp wins in 2020. God forbid that have to look at their policies and ideas and question why they don't resonate with enough citizens in all areas of the country it's the Russians fault by golly. Hillary has been using the vast conspiracy line for over 30 years instead of focusing on the issues.

Change the subject much? You claimed Hillary didn't say Gabbard was a Russian asset:

She did. What you think she meant by it is irrelevant to the fact that she did say it.

So lame.

You know she meant Gabbard can be used by Russia for its ends, not that Gabbard is a Russian agent (and I mean agent, not citizen).

So lame.

You know she meant Gabbard can be used by Russia for its ends, not that Gabbard is a Russian agent (and I mean agent, not citizen).

It doesn't matter what you think she meant. You denied she said it. She said it. What's lame is your transparent gaslighting.

Are you aware there's a concerted effort by the Russian government to become involved in the campaigns? Are you aware they have government owned outlets as well as contracted troll farms supporting candidates?

You don't know anything about that?

Wow. That's head in sand ignorant.

Are you aware that the DNC servers have never been examined by the FBI or any law enforcement agency? I wonder why that is. You'd think foreign interference in an election would prompt immediate examination of the evidence by the government.

I'm aware of that. Hence the "if."

However, very few trolls are going to admit it, but Hillary has been right on just about everything. Traitor Tulsi has had all signs of being compromised or at least sympathetic to Russia. Notice how she was the only Democrat in the debate the other night that expressed reservation to impeachment?

Yes I did. And her entire demeanor was very strange. I never did like her much. You never know what's up Putin's A**.

Change the subject much? You claimed Hillary didn't say Gabbard was a Russian asset:

It's a special idiotic interpretation to read it as she's calling Gabbard and Stein Russian intelligence agents.

She obviously meant that they are being employed (not hired, used) to sow discord by Russians. That's a fact. Russians are using both Gabbard and Stein to sow discord. Fact.

Hillary didn't say that. A right wing rag fooled you. So, Hillary is not an idiot. But someone might be.

I'm pretty sure the Russians under my bed fooled me. They do seem to have a really good Hillary impersonator.

YouTube

Are you aware that the DNC servers have never been examined by the FBI or any law enforcement agency? I wonder why that is. You'd think foreign interference in an election would prompt immediate examination of the evidence by the government.

Now you're gonna "whatabout Hillary's emails"?

And that's not a huge red flag, to you, that you've lost?

It's a special idiotic interpretation to read it as she's calling Gabbard and Stein Russian intelligence agents.

She obviously meant that they are being employed (not hired, used) to sow discord by Russians. That's a fact. Russians are using both Gabbard and Stein to sow discord. Fact.

Well, I guess you have strawmen to beat up on; you don't need me for that. Sorry she really did say something you claimed she didn't, but that's your own fault for not knowing any better.

I'm pretty sure the Russians under my bed fooled me. They do seem to have a really good Hillary impersonator.

YouTube

Either way, you believed BS while calling someone else an idiot. So that's fun.

Well, I guess you have strawmen to beat up on; you don't need me for that. Sorry she really did say something you claimed she didn't, but that's your own fault for not knowing any better.

The kings of "didn't mean that" got nothing for Hillary? Big surprise.

As a Democrat or as a 3rd party candidate, no one has anything to fear from her.

It's my understanding that as soon as the DNC found out about the hacking, they created HD images and turned them over to the FBI. It made sense so they could continue business as usual.

And didn't Mueller use some of the DNC info to come up with 220 pages of volume one. He indicted 24 Russians and 3 Russian businesses. Enough with these stupid conspiracy theories.

Now you're gonna "whatabout Hillary's emails"?

And that's not a huge red flag, to you, that you've lost?

Pay attention, the DNC servers not Hillary's. You know, the servers the Russians are said to have penetrated in order to influence the election. Why on Earth wouldn't they be turned over to the FBI? Instead they're examined by a private firm hired by the Democrats. Very fishy.

As a Democrat or as a 3rd party candidate, no one has anything to fear from her.

I would not be so sure. As a third party with the right Russian fake news adds, she could take votes from the dem nominee. We saw it happen with Jill Stein. Those votes could have changed the outcome of 2016. And wasn't she the one hob-knobbing with Flynn and Putin in Russia?

Clinton: The Russians will run a third party candidate

meh, sounds like CT, but since dirty tricks in elections are ok now, maybe the Democrats could pick up the idea. just imagine if they secretly funded the third party run of someone who has many of Tweety's regressive views but who is also more like a regular Republican. you know, someone who doesn't take iodine baths and who can speak in complete sentences and maybe even spell. that might draw just enough of Carrot Caligula's votes away so that we can flush the toilet on the tangerine turd.

they should also be thinking about which foreign country that they want to conspire with to hack servers and dig for dirt, since that's apparently cool with Trumpsters. i'd recommend Germany, since they might be able to provide some interesting financial records. heck, maybe China, too. they have some primo hackers.

Pay attention, the DNC servers not Hillary's. You know, the servers the Russians are said to have penetrated in order to influence the election. Why on Earth wouldn't they be turned over to the FBI? Instead they're examined by a private firm hired by the Democrats. Very fishy.

They were turned over. 12 Russian private citizens and 13 Russian intelligence agents were indicted.

And that has nothing to do with your idiotic interpretation of Hillary's words.

I can't tell which loser is more ridiculous, HRC or Beto. They both seem to be hell bent on making comments and creating headlines which all but 100% guarantee they will never hold public office again.

It's my understanding that as soon as the DNC found out about the hacking, they created HD images and turned them over to the FBI. It made sense so they could continue business as usual.

And didn't Mueller use some of the DNC info to come up with 220 pages of volume one. He indicted 24 Russians and 3 Russian businesses. Enough with these stupid conspiracy theories.

They've never had their hands on the servers which is inexplicable considering what happened. That's not a conspiracy theory, just a fact, and one that smells quite a bit. For actual conspiracy theories we need to look at the Trump-Russia collusion narrative.

Well, let's agree that link makes one us look like they're a clueless hack.

Or this one:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ians-will-back-tulsi-gabbard-third-party-bid/

These right wing news sites. Whatcha gonna do.

Russia backs Gabbard. This is a fact. We have access to Russian sites and Russian contracted troll sites. They're not secret. We know who they support. It's all out in the open.

That's not calling her a Russian agent.

You know she meant an asset to be used to their ends, and not an intelligence agent. You know this. Just stop.

Russia backs Gabbard. This is a fact. We have access to Russian sites and Russian contracted troll sites. They're not secret. We know who they support. It's all out in the open.

That's not calling her a Russian agent.

You know she meant an asset to be employed to their ends, and not an intelligence agent. You know this. Just stop.

Gabbard won't be the nominee nor a 3rd party candidate. These Russians must not be too good at their jobs.

Gabbard won't be the nominee nor a 3rd party candidate. These Russians must not be too good at their jobs.

Total ignorance.

Russia needs not for her to win in order for a concerted effort to be a success.

Do you even understand what Russia is trying to do? It's trying to sow discord, create divisions and prop up hopeless candidates. It's not actually trying to get Gabbard to win; Russia knows that's impossible just like everyone else. If you're employing vision that disconnected from reality, it's no wonder you think Hillary called her, and Stein, Russian agents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom