• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Clinton: The Russians will run a third party candidate

Tulsi Gabbard Lashes Back at Hillary Clinton After Claim of Russian Influence - The New York Times

Gabbard's reply to Hillaryis pretty entertaining and a nicely worded STFU moment.

Yeah, Hillary Clinton should just STFU.

I just heard her call Tulsi a "Russian Asset" from pod cast played on CNN.

Tulsi hit back calling her a corrupt warmonger. Tulis then claimed the real race was between Clinton's proxies and her. This all plays right into the Trumpsters. They can't get enough Hillary.

No they can't. It's more dot connecting to explain why the Dems were rejected.

Didn't Hillary get more votes? Most Americans who voted for president voted for Hillary Clinton not Donald Trump. Yes, he's president but it's not because most Americans voted for him.

Yeah, Hillary Clinton should just STFU.

I just heard her call Tulsi a "Russian Asset" from pod cast played on CNN.

Tulsi hit back calling her a corrupt warmonger. Tulis then claimed the real race was between Clinton's proxies and her. This all plays right into the Trumpsters. They can't get enough Hillary.

Hillary seems to doing hwr best to get Trump reelected, maybe she is the Russian asset after all.

Didn't Hillary get more votes? Most Americans who voted for president voted for Hillary Clinton not Donald Trump. Yes, he's president but it's not because most Americans voted for him.

Technically more Americans voted against her than for her, just as more votes agianst Trump than for him when you factor in third party votes

Technically more Americans voted against her than for her, just as more votes agianst Trump than for him when you factor in third party votes

But technically more Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than Donald Trump.

Ok, she still wouldn't of had the majority of votes cast go for her. She would of had less of a minority victory.

On an interview with David Plouffe, Hillary Clinton said this: "I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians.”

Campaign HQ with David Plouffe - Hillary Clinton

Later, when asked to clarify if she was referring to Tulsi Gabbard, Clinton’s spokesperson said, “If the nesting doll fits. This is not some outlandish claim. This is reality.”

This is speculation, of course, but I find this scenario entirely plausible. This is precisely what the Russians would do to guarantee four more years of a world without stability, American leadership, and the furtherment of democracy in global decline.

Oh geez. I think Hillary has gone over the edge. Gabbard doesn't have neither the name recognition or the money to run a creditable third party campaign. You already have the Libertarian and the Green Parties along with a bunch others who will field candidates in various states, almost all except the Libertarian won't be on many states ballots. In 2016, Johnson was on all 50, Stein on around 30. The rest usually 5 or less.

Gabbard is no Perot with the money to get on the ballot. In my opinion Hillary is just spouting nonsense. Perhaps going senile for the lack of the limelight. What's Gabbard drawing in the Democratic field, one percent with a tenth or so up or down from that. 44% of all Americans don't have the slightest idea who she is even being in the Democratic debates.

I'd be more worried about the Green Party coming up with a well known candidate ala 2000 when they enticed Nader to run. I'll just add that if the Democrats nominate a candidate that is attractive to the independent voter, which Hillary wasn't, they'll win in a landslide and take back the senate. Even if they don't, the democrats will still probably win the presidency, making retaking the senate an iffier proposition.

Oh geez. I think Hillary has gone over the edge. Gabbard doesn't have neither the name recognition or the money to run a creditable third party campaign. You already have the Libertarian and the Green Parties along with a bunch others who will field candidates in various states, almost all except the Libertarian won't be on many states ballots. In 2016, Johnson was on all 50, Stein on around 30. The rest usually 5 or less.

Gabbard is no Perot with the money to get on the ballot. In my opinion Hillary is just spouting nonsense. Perhaps going senile for the lack of the limelight. What's Gabbard drawing in the Democratic field, one percent with a tenth or so up or down from that. 44% of all Americans don't have the slightest idea who she is even being in the Democratic debates.

I'd be more worried about the Green Party coming up with a well known candidate ala 2000 when they enticed Nader to run. I'll just add that if the Democrats nominate a candidate that is attractive to the independent voter, which Hillary wasn't, they'll win in a landslide and take back the senate. Even if they don't, the democrats will still probably win the presidency, making retaking the senate an iffier proposition.

No, Tulsi Gabbard probably won't run as a third party candidate.

Well, hold on, it’s not confirmed yet. But it’s certainly plausible, considering how much she advances Russian propaganda, or the fact that she’s a favorite of Russians and Trump supporters.

If Queen Hillary said it then as far as her worshippers are concerned it is more true than the Bible.

Strange Hillary would call anyone a Russian shrill. Maybe she should explain how she got $145 million from the Russians for her foundation or why Bill made millions doing speaking engagements in Russia.

If Queen Hillary said it then as far as her worshippers are concerned it is more true than the Bible.

As far as reasonable Americans are concerned this is just another dummass lying false narrative by the unquestionably greatest liar ever to occupy political office.

I like to look at it this way, 52% of all Americans voted against Hillary, 54% against Trump. You did have 6% of Americans vote against both major party candidates. Voting for a no name or unknown candidate to most of those 6% who had no money, no name recognition, no media, no way to get their message out, just another name on the ballot who's name wasn't Clinton nor Trump.

Of course I was one of those 6% so I'm a bit biased on the subject. My disdain for both major party candidates was sky high.

Side note: If Hillary says, "I mean they're Russian intelligence agent assets and are being personally groomed by Russian intelligence knowingly to run as third parties", then yeah she flipped her lid.

Short of that, y'all makin' a fuss.

That's your evidence. You're gonna ignore reality and go with "what about the honeymoon?"

Wow.

At least Bernie's actually traveled to Russia, where he was wined and dined. Tulsi Gabbard hasn't stepped foot in Russia, afaik, and she shouldn't have her reputation tarnished by a Clinton of all people. The name Clinton should be synonymous with toxic sludge by now.

Bernie was no Trump lover either yet Russian trolls targeted his supporters and coerced enough votes out of them to give Trump the 3 blue States.

Do we know what motivated Bernie bros to vote for Trump? I believe we do, and it had to do with taking out revenge against HRC for cheating Sanders and the Democratic party. If you can prove Russian trolls 'tricked' Bernie supporters into voting for Trump, I'll put Warren 2020 as my sig! :lamo

I do not think Gabbard is anymore complicit with the Russians than Bernie was. The Russian trolls are real by the way and the Senate just released a report documenting their extensive work for Trump.

Iranian trolls are real too. Foreign influence in exchange for political favors is also real. There's lots and lots of threats to American democracy, and Russian trolls don't rank very high in my book.

Each vote could be significant in close states like the extremely narrow margin in a few states last time.

I greatly prefer a two person straight up head to head contest without the no-chancers mucking it up for someone. But that is not for me to decide.

Idk, if you watch video clips of Perot from his '92 campaign, he seems to me like he'd have made a better President than Bush or Clinton. The no-chancers are probably what we need, not what we deserve. So we keep passing them by, voting for whoever the big shiny R or D machine tells us to vote for. I'm beginning to think that Europe's multi-party system would be better than the lesser of two evils shindig we put on every 4 years.

Over 220 posts...seems like both sides are being trolled.

Right: Clinton is not relevant anymore. But she is a convenient boogey-person living rent-free in your heads. She has succeeded in that task. Only you can take that power from her.

Left: stop debating RWers about Hillary. Only then will she go away.

Everyone else: who knows if Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset like "The Americans" 'Martha'. She is polling at less than 1%. The only thing she has going for her is that she is good looking at a distance. Let her go.

Do we know what motivated Bernie bros to vote for Trump? I believe we do, and it had to do with taking out revenge against HRC for cheating Sanders and the Democratic party. If you can prove Russian trolls 'tricked' Bernie supporters into voting for Trump, I'll put Warren 2020 as my sig! :lamo

Iranian trolls are real too. Foreign influence in exchange for political favors is also real. There's lots and lots of threats to American democracy, and Russian trolls don't rank very high in my book.

Yea somehow I'm not surprised given they are working for Trump like you are. You do know that makes you a traitor and a man without a country if you even care. I'm sorry for you.

BTW There is no way to definitely prove what influence propaganda had on voters, we can only guess that Russia would not put so much effort into something that did not work and that we know they are experts in the field. They certainly had the best targeting available, 50 million stolen Facebook accounts makes one hell of a database. Run that thru Cambridge Analytica's algorithm and Manafort had something very powerful to hand that Russian agent and Russia had the troll farm to use it too.

Last edited:
Strange Hillary would call anyone a Russian shrill. Maybe she should explain how she got $145 million from the Russians for her foundation or why Bill made millions doing speaking engagements in Russia.

Got a credible link for that?

Yeah I didn't think so.

You can't produce a single Bernie voter who voted for Trump can you? Of course not. Do you really think Bernie supporters were going to vote for Hillary after the primary was rigged? The DNC screwed themselves and should be the object of your enmity, not Russian hobgoblins.

According to the Mueller Report that was one of the Russian active measures. They stole the DNCs emails and then with the help of Cambridge Analytica they targeted Bernie supporters in the key swing states with hyped up anti-DNC and anti-Clinton disinformation propaganda using the stolen emails. And they also got voter data from Manafort.

As a result...Bernie voters helped Trump win the election.

Bernie Sanders Voters Helped Trump Win and Here's Proof

Last edited:

Only meaning that no candidate got 50% of the vote. There were 3 million more votes against Trump than against Hillary if you want to look at it that way.

Back
Top Bottom