• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cindy Sheehan Is Happy That Her Son Is Dead

• Thread starter stupid_democrat
  • Start date
Trajan Octavian Titus said:
this needs to be put in the basement! I disagree with her but her sons a hero and if you dishonor her you dishonor her son and I don't find that exceptable.

I wouldn't go that far since she dishonors her son herself, and she obviously feels that is exceptable. Hell she now essentially defends the people that killed her son

sissy-boy said:

No, YOU'RE the one who is dishonering her son and EVERY single soldier in Iraq by MAKING EXCUSES for the BU$H war-profiteering regime by not DEMANDING that Bush be held accountable for his actions. If you actually GAVE a FUK about the soldiers you'd put your money where you MOUTH is and GO to Iraq and relieve a tired soldier in their 2nd or 3rd TOUR!

What makes you think it's over?? It's ONLY BEGINNING! Bush FAILS yet again at home and now more than EVER the US is going to root to bring home our troops! It's hardly 'over'..IDIOT!

Hold on you fuking smaked ass inbred asshole. I don't know what crack whore you crawled out of but since you don't know me shut the **** up. You whiney liberal *****. How about you for once stand up for something instead of just **** ing on those that do. She's a joke that made a mokery of her son. Now go fuk your sister before I do and shut the fuk up you lil bitch boy

Calm2Chaos said:
Hold on you fuking smaked ass inbred asshole. I don't know what crack whore you crawled out of but since you don't know me shut the **** up. You whiney liberal *****. How about you for once stand up for something instead of just **** ing on those that do. She's a joke that made a mokery of her son. Now go fuk your sister before I do and shut the fuk up you lil bitch boy

Ok I think its suffice to say that sissy boy got plastered and molestered. I think there should be a new thread called did calm2chaos really plaster sissy boy with this post on the topic starter.

Ok now that I have seen the wrath of calm2chaos I think its also sufice to say that he can literally go from calm2chaos.

skabanger13 said:
id be really surprised if you had any friends, aside from the voices in your head. I'm not going to argue any thing with you because if you believe the government is using mind control to get troops you are clearly delusional, and before you start bashing Texas try and remember what the first state to step up and help out during Katrina was. oh ye and by the way nice name your mom give that to you.

Mind control is a widely known fact. Just do a google search. The CIA has even admitted to research in this area as early as the 50's and 60's. I doubt it's been used in your case though, you first need a mind to control. I do think that some good things have come out of TX too. Austin is a great city -- and much more -- it is the redneck christian waco wackos that give the whole state a bad name -- not to mention your president.

skabanger13 said:
by the way sissy state are you from, i bet your from California, it would really account for your stupidity and your idiotic views.

BTW: I'm from Arizona, Montana and for a while in LA and SF. But I've lived in Tennessee, Georgia, Connecticut and New Mexico and Finland. Next I'm moving to New York City because it is the best city that the US has to offer.

Calm2Chaos said:

Little impotent man, BIG MOUTH! haha!!

Well that must have surely gotten a rise out of you -- I suspect this kind of talk gives you warmongering imbeciles a HARD ON! Why else would you bring up copulation and your sister when you think about people blowing up the planet?? You see, WAR is just MENSTRUAL ENVY. And believe me, I know you like a BOOK. You're an open and closed case, a simple conformist who's so used to FOLLOWING ORDERS that you can't even accept the FACT t hat you're entire PARTY has been HIJACKED!

Grow a BRAIN!

Yea, Cindy Sheehan is a total ****ing hypocrite. I don't know if she's glad her son is dead, but if he were alive, and got a medal or something, she wouldn't be protesting, but driving around with a W sticker on her car.

kal-el said:
Yea, Cindy Sheehan is a total ****ing hypocrite. I don't know if she's glad her son is dead, but if he were alive, and got a medal or something, she wouldn't be protesting, but driving around with a W sticker on her car.

Yeah -- the 'W' that reads: 'George 'WHAT THE FUK' BU$H'

Your comment shows that you know NOTHING about her except for what Fox has said to discredit her. YOU are nothing but a FUKING ROBOT!

sissy-boy said:

Yeah -- the 'W' that reads: 'George 'WHAT THE FUK' BU$H'

Your comment shows that you know NOTHING about her except for what Fox has said to discredit her. YOU are nothing but a FUKING ROBOT!

Dude, if you didn't know, I am totally anti-war, and anti-Bush. I just disaprove of Cindy Sheehan protesting the war after the fact, that's all. Let's see.. her son died two years ago, right? Then why on Earth is she protesting now?

And I don't watch FOX news for your information. IMO, it's just the ****ing mouth of the Bush Administration.

sissy-boy said:

Little impotent man, BIG MOUTH! haha!!

Well that must have surely gotten a rise out of you -- I suspect this kind of talk gives you warmongering imbeciles a HARD ON! Why else would you bring up copulation and your sister when you think about people blowing up the planet?? You see, WAR is just MENSTRUAL ENVY. And believe me, I know you like a BOOK. You're an open and closed case, a simple conformist who's so used to FOLLOWING ORDERS that you can't even accept the FACT t hat you're entire PARTY has been HIJACKED!

Grow a BRAIN!

Thats all you have? Are you kidding me. You strained that asswipe of a brain and thats what you came up with? I was hoping for something a bit better from someone as fukin lame as you.

By the way... what do you know about a HARD ON.. Really. You flacid waste of skin. I didn't bring up my sister by the way, I brought up yours ya dunce. Menstral envy... Wow you really went all out on that one did'nt ya. For **** sake your talking about a woman that has spun her story 180 degrees. Her son made the ultimate sacrifice,that woman is a media whore, Ya see the difference maybe.

Lets get something else straight, you don't me period. You don't now me and you never will. You don't have the heart it takes to stand up or defend something by the sounds of it. It's easier to just label em a warmonger and skip on your way spitting on anything in a uniform.

I find it funny when you talk about hijacking as you roll out names like Nancy Pelosi, Barbra Boxer ad Rich Durbin?

Cmon... stand up for something once in your life. And if you can't find it within yourself to do that. Don't pis on the ones that do. Being a smaked ass isn't something your born with. But theres no reason you should work so hard at it.

:2razz:

sissy-boy said:

Mind control is a widely known fact. Just do a google search. The CIA has even admitted to research in this area as early as the 50's and 60's. I doubt it's been used in your case though, you first need a mind to control. I do think that some good things have come out of TX too. Austin is a great city -- and much more -- it is the redneck christian waco wackos that give the whole state a bad name -- not to mention your president.

You would first need one to control wouldn't you?

My president........My Country... Get the fuk out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sissy-boy said:

Like I said, CLEARLY dillusional.. Are you by chance schizophrenic?

kal-el said:
Dude, if you didn't know, I am totally anti-war, and anti-Bush. I just disaprove of Cindy Sheehan protesting the war after the fact, that's all. Let's see.. her son died two years ago, right? Then why on Earth is she protesting now?

And I don't watch FOX news for your information. IMO, it's just the ****ing mouth of the Bush Administration.

I'm glad that you don't watch Fox, you're right, it's nothing but corporate propaganda designed to make people stupid and make them all feel like victims. I'm just surprised you would be opposed to ANYONE protesting the war. She's been searching for an outlet ever since her son died -- and protesting the war the whole way. The stand-off at the BU$H permanent vacation home in Crawford had been working up for a really long time -- she's no newcomer to anti-war sentiments. But even if she just started, so what? To me, ANY time is time to climb aboard the anti-war boat -- there's PLENTY of room.

sissy-boy said:

I'm glad that you don't watch Fox, you're right, it's nothing but corporate propaganda designed to make people stupid and make them all feel like victims. I'm just surprised you would be opposed to ANYONE protesting the war. She's been searching for an outlet ever since her son died -- and protesting the war the whole way. The stand-off at the BU$H permanent vacation home in Crawford had been working up for a really long time -- she's no newcomer to anti-war sentiments. But even if she just started, so what? To me, ANY time is time to climb aboard the anti-war boat -- there's PLENTY of room.

Your're right, but why is she protesting now? I bet if her son was still alive, she would be all-for this mission. If she would have protested right from its inception, then yea, I'd be for her.

sissy-boy said:

She was not searching for any outlet, she had no problem with the war or bush until she got offered some money to make a stink. She is a slave to the almighty dollar and she is throwing her sons memory in the garbage for it.

skabanger13 said:
She was not searching for any outlet, she had no problem with the war or bush until she got offered some money to make a stink. She is a slave to the almighty dollar and she is throwing her sons memory in the garbage for it.

It doesn't take a brainiac to know what you wrote is utter BS. And please tell me where she's getting all these tons of dollars?? PROVE IT! But you know, MONEY is the only thing that CONS ever can think of because you're just putting YOURSELF in her shoes and thinking of what YOU would do to make money on your own child's dead body. This is a typical republican response. Look at the billions that Halliburton already has MADE on dead soldier's bodies -- their stocks DOUBLED almost INSTANTLY! And now our president sees a way to make money off the dead in New Orleans. You people are the lowest scum on the planet.

kal-el said:
Your're right, but why is she protesting now? I bet if her son was still alive, she would be all-for this mission. If she would have protested right from its inception, then yea, I'd be for her.

That's easy. The WAR IS STILL ON! I won't stop protesting until it ENDS, and neither should Sheenan. Especially now while Bu$H is still at an all time low it's time to turn up the HEAT & cook his A$$ right out of office and into PRISON where he belongs.

sissy-boy said:

That's easy. The WAR IS STILL ON! I won't stop protesting until it ENDS, and neither should Sheenan. Especially now while Bu$H is still at an all time low it's time to turn up the HEAT & cook his A$$ right out of office and into PRISON where he belongs.

O man, you're a trooper.:2razz:

sissy-boy said:

It doesn't take a brainiac to know what you wrote is utter BS. And please tell me where she's getting all these tons of dollars?? PROVE IT! But you know, MONEY is the only thing that CONS ever can think of because you're just putting YOURSELF in her shoes and thinking of what YOU would do to make money on your own child's dead body. This is a typical republican response. Look at the billions that Halliburton already has MADE on dead soldier's bodies -- their stocks DOUBLED almost INSTANTLY! And now our president sees a way to make money off the dead in New Orleans. You people are the lowest scum on the planet.

You really have no clue what your talking about, and no I am not putting myself in her shoes, if i were in her shoes I wouldnt be degrading everything my child stood for to get my 15 minutes of fame.
REPUBLICAN RESPONSE??? Hmmmm thats kinda funny, the Dems are the ones getting paid from this disaster, they used the fall out from Katrina to get money from their campaign. Your absolutly ridiculous and have no idea what your talking about.
You should look into what you say before you open your mouth.

skabanger13 said:
You really have no clue what your talking about, and no I am not putting myself in her shoes, if i were in her shoes I wouldnt be degrading everything my child stood for to get my 15 minutes of fame.
REPUBLICAN RESPONSE??? Hmmmm thats kinda funny, the Dems are the ones getting paid from this disaster, they used the fall out from Katrina to get money from their campaign. Your absolutly ridiculous and have no idea what your talking about.

HAHA!! Looks like I told the TRUTH since I seem to have really hit a nerve...haha!

You've got to try to explain how she has 'degraded her child'. I see her bravely confronting the very people that took his life! The problem with you is that you lack the bravery that Sheenan has demonstrated with her undying love for her country and her son! I don't think you'd have the SPINE to really put your OWN body on the line. If you're so much in favor of Bu$h's ridiculous foreign policy and the current war for oil & profit, then why don't you GO THERE and relieve a soldier on their 2nd or 3rd tour of duty!? And THAT is precisely what Sheenhan asked of the idiots that counter-protested her actions. There's plenty of tired soldiers that could use a rest, you could at least help them out instead of expending so much of your own energy blubbering about how much you dislike people opposed to the war. You're just another robot conservative WHINER! So PROGRAMMED by the conservative propaganda lies that are all over the corporate media that you are nothing but a prisoner and a pathetic spineless *****!

skabanger13 said:

Another thing about your 'photos'. I've seen only a MINISCULE amount of those photos -- and if you look closely EVEN at the ones you put up, you'll see that these people are a TINY minority and most were most likely PAID to be there, just like the few who were present when the Saddam statue was taken down. But there are so few happy about what Bush has done, you have to toss in a Jewish kid wearing a Kippah! hahah!! And we ALL know that the photo was not even taken anywhere but ISRAEL! Perhaps YOU should think before you pick the photos you put up-- they only make you look more stupid.

But what is sad is that the vast majority of the signs I see are soldier's ordering young children to hold up signs that say things like 'The US raped my mom and shot my dad to death while I watched.' -- I've seen TONS of signs like that. Not to mention the dogs that the US soldiers use as target practice -- or the thousands of rapes that have taken place by US soldiers against their OWN women and those before they murder them.

SHAME ON US!

sissy-boy said:

Another thing about your 'photos'. I've seen only a MINISCULE amount of those photos -- and if you look closely EVEN at the ones you put up, you'll see that these people are a TINY minority and most were most likely PAID to be there, just like the few who were present when the Saddam statue was taken down. But there are so few happy about what Bush has done, you have to toss in a Jewish kid wearing a Kippah! hahah!! And we ALL know that the photo was not even taken anywhere but ISRAEL! Perhaps YOU should think before you pick the photos you put up-- they only make you look more stupid.

But what is sad is that the vast majority of the signs I see are soldier's ordering young children to hold up signs that say things like 'The US raped my mom and shot my dad to death while I watched.' -- I've seen TONS of signs like that. Not to mention the dogs that the US soldiers use as target practice -- or the thousands of rapes that have taken place by US soldiers against their OWN women and those before they murder them.

SHAME ON US!

Do you make these stories up in your head? Your really dillusional. Cant help but to laugh AT you... If you really want Ill get a psychiatrists number for you, maybe he can help you with whatever mental disabilities you seem to have

stupid_democrat said:
It Gives Her And Michael Moore An Opportunity Voice Their Hatred For America.
I think that she is just using her son's death to get her face on television & she justs wants to say Bush is the problem because she's probably a democrat...

skabanger13 said:
Do you make these stories up in your head? Your really dillusional. Cant help but to laugh AT you... If you really want Ill get a psychiatrists number for you, maybe he can help you with whatever mental disabilities you seem to have

That's it. When all else fails, and your ass has been properly kicked and you're put into place, use personal attacks. I said nothing that was not 100% factual. You can't even SPELL DELUSIONAL!

Time to go back to 4th grade.

sissy-boy said:
That's it. When all else fails, and your ass has been properly kicked and you're put into place, use personal attacks. I said nothing that was not 100% factual. You can't even SPELL DELUSIONAL!

Time to go back to 4th grade.

My ass has not been kicked, you cant back anything you have said up with FACT... I wont be replying to you again, I am tired of talking to the voices in your head...

Back
Top Bottom