• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cindy Sheehan Is Happy That Her Son Is Dead

• Thread starter stupid_democrat
  • Start date
skabanger13 said:
My ass has not been kicked, you cant back anything you have said up with FACT... I wont be replying to you again, I am tired of talking to the voices in your head...

It's not hard to kick the ass of a 4th grade drop-out. And please allow me to prove any of the things I said about Sheenan. It is ALL true. You're just too STUPID to admit the truth because you're too busy screwing your farm animals!

sissy-boy said:

HAHA!! Looks like I told the TRUTH since I seem to have really hit a nerve...haha!

You've got to try to explain how she has 'degraded her child'. I see her bravely confronting the very people that took his life! The problem with you is that you lack the bravery that Sheenan has demonstrated with her undying love for her country and her son! I don't think you'd have the SPINE to really put your OWN body on the line. If you're so much in favor of Bu$h's ridiculous foreign policy and the current war for oil & profit, then why don't you GO THERE and relieve a soldier on their 2nd or 3rd tour of duty!? And THAT is precisely what Sheenhan asked of the idiots that counter-protested her actions. There's plenty of tired soldiers that could use a rest, you could at least help them out instead of expending so much of your own energy blubbering about how much you dislike people opposed to the war. You're just another robot conservative WHINER! So PROGRAMMED by the conservative propaganda lies that are all over the corporate media that you are nothing but a prisoner and a pathetic spineless *****!

All you want to do is protest, but your calling someone a spineless *****. Now thats some major irony if you ask me. :roll:

Calm2Chaos said:
All you want to do is protest, but your calling someone a spineless *****. Now thats some major irony if you ask me. :roll:

Well, you'll have to do a little bit of convincing to prove to me that protesting is "NOT" a brave act. If you are fed up with something enough (like the fake war we're in) PROTESTING is a good way to stand up for your rights and get attention focussed on them. It sometimes may mean you are arrested, beaten, tazered, or sprayed with tear gas. I was very active in Act Up! and Queer Nation in the 80's and that was a VERY UNpopular thing to do back then -- so was protesting the FIRST gulf war. I did both. I was tear gassed, I was arrested -- we WON most of the protests that we didi -- even when this ridiculously stupid 'Christians' came to 'excorcise' the entire city of San Francisco -- now that was HILARIOUS!! Especially when the wind blew all the tear gas at the Christians as they left the Civic Center (that we GAVE them) to have their ridiculous meeting at!! hahaha!!

sissy-boy said:

Another thing about your 'photos'. I've seen only a MINISCULE amount of those photos -- and if you look closely EVEN at the ones you put up, you'll see that these people are a TINY minority and most were most likely PAID to be there, just like the few who were present when the Saddam statue was taken down. But there are so few happy about what Bush has done, you have to toss in a Jewish kid wearing a Kippah! hahah!! And we ALL know that the photo was not even taken anywhere but ISRAEL! Perhaps YOU should think before you pick the photos you put up-- they only make you look more stupid.

But what is sad is that the vast majority of the signs I see are soldier's ordering young children to hold up signs that say things like 'The US raped my mom and shot my dad to death while I watched.' -- I've seen TONS of signs like that. Not to mention the dogs that the US soldiers use as target practice -- or the thousands of rapes that have taken place by US soldiers against their OWN women and those before they murder them.

SHAME ON US!

Shame on you.. Shame on you for living in this horrible country with it's murdering, raping soldiers and it's lying president. Shame on you for not taking a stand and leaving to live someplace else. You are a disgrace to not have the courage of your convictions. You should teach us al a lesson and get out of AZ and the US and protest the war by disassociating yourself with this country....

Calm2Chaos said:
Shame on you.. Shame on you for living in this horrible country with it's murdering, raping soldiers and it's lying president. Shame on you for not taking a stand and leaving to live someplace else. You are a disgrace to not have the courage of your convictions. You should teach us al a lesson and get out of AZ and the US and protest the war by disassociating yourself with this country....

HAHA! Not in YOUR lifetime. I'm staying here to make it a much better place and to help the 2/3's of the US that are trying to take back their country from the neocons and evil corporations that are bankrupting the entire planet. And also to take severe disciplinary action with soldier's misconduct like the many that I've seen. The soldiers who beat the prisoners in Gitmo should be given life without the possibility of parole. Not only because it is immoral but because it is treason in that the rest of the world sees this kind of imagery and it starts a whole new generation of terrorists out to destroy the US.

sissy-boy said:
The soldiers who beat the prisoners in Gitmo should be given life without the possibility of parole. Not only because it is immoral but because it is treason in that the rest of the world sees this kind of imagery and it starts a whole new generation of terrorists out to destroy the US.

Agreed. Yes, those few are doing a great disservice to our service men and women. They have proved that they are incapable of living in a civilized society, and rational thought. Those photos getting out, caused much of the world to see the US in a very different light. What kind of example are we showing? We condone the use of torture to push our Christian values?

sissy-boy said:

Well, you'll have to do a little bit of convincing to prove to me that protesting is "NOT" a brave act. If you are fed up with something enough (like the fake war we're in) PROTESTING is a good way to stand up for your rights and get attention focussed on them. It sometimes may mean you are arrested, beaten, tazered, or sprayed with tear gas. I was very active in Act Up! and Queer Nation in the 80's and that was a VERY UNpopular thing to do back then -- so was protesting the FIRST gulf war. I did both. I was tear gassed, I was arrested -- we WON most of the protests that we didi -- even when this ridiculously stupid 'Christians' came to 'excorcise' the entire city of San Francisco -- now that was HILARIOUS!! Especially when the wind blew all the tear gas at the Christians as they left the Civic Center (that we GAVE them) to have their ridiculous meeting at!! hahaha!!

LMAO.. o my, protesting is so brave. Your standing up against a sign or pole. Exactly how do you win a protest? Sorry but your going to have to convince me protesting IS a brave act. You just keep pissin on the people that gave you the freedom to say what you want. Your a professional protester, And I highly doubt you have the stones to actually stand up or fight for anything. You have the right to protest and you have the right to say pretty much anything you want. Doing so though doesn't make it a brave act or make you a brave person. But you go on with your bad protesting self.

Calm2Chaos said:
LMAO.. o my, protesting is so brave. Your standing up against a sign or pole. Exactly how do you win a protest? Sorry but your going to have to convince me protesting IS a brave act. You just keep pissin on the people that gave you the freedom to say what you want. Your a professional protester, And I highly doubt you have the stones to actually stand up or fight for anything. You have the right to protest and you have the right to say pretty much anything you want. Doing so though doesn't make it a brave act or make you a brave person. But you go on with your bad protesting self.

Tell me what YOU'VE DONE! It's a HELL of a lot more bravery than sitting at home in front of a sporting event sucking down beer and pizza and getting fat all day!

It is the SOLDIERS that we are protesting FOR! We want them delivered from harms way without a single hair on their head displaced, while the CON 'patriots' sit around shuffling stocks all day and sending the sons and daughters of families that are less fortunate to die for YOUR FINANCIAL GAIN! You're SPINELESS! And learn this too: I don't have a SINGLE thing to prove to you. Nothing I say would make any difference in your programmed robotic mind in any case. If you're so 'brave' why don't you go counter-protest?? I don't think you even have the guts to do THAT!

sissy-boy said:

HAHA! Not in YOUR lifetime. I'm staying here to make it a much better place and to help the 2/3's of the US that are trying to take back their country from the neocons and evil corporations that are bankrupting the entire planet. And also to take severe disciplinary action with soldier's misconduct like the many that I've seen. The soldiers who beat the prisoners in Gitmo should be given life without the possibility of parole. Not only because it is immoral but because it is treason in that the rest of the world sees this kind of imagery and it starts a whole new generation of terrorists out to destroy the US.

Sorry but your a joke... Your not going to do anything. Your ideas of what should happen are preposterous. We should imprison all the soldiers. What the hell we don't need a military anyway. And after you get done disciplining every soldier that you feel is in need. What do we do about a military, because your going to have a hard time getting people to volunteer if there fate is left up to dinks with signs chanting in a circle. Your most effectiveness would probably be in iraq, helping the throat cutters and the suicide bombers. That way you can really make a difference.

Misconduct that you have seen? What fukin misconduct have YOU seen. Have YOU been there ..... Have YOU gone with any of these patrols into combat. If not YOU haven't seen shitt.... You have seen a pic with no story behind it or a slanted piece, and or a clip with no story behind it or a slanted piece. You don't know **** about whats happening over there other then you want to **** all over the ones that are doing the job. How much actual beatings were going on at gitmo? What were the reasons ad the causes. I am not talking about those stupid as pictures of underwear on the head. Sorry but college pranks don't exactly bother me.

You keep up your protest though. Most Americans consider you at best an annoyance. You don't speak for most Americans in my view. You speak for the limited crack few that want to prosecute those murdering soldiers that are being shot at on a daily basis. You want to weaken this nation to the point it has nothing to give and no way to defend what little it will have left.

I would assume your rant goes for every soldier in every war. So why aren't you gathering up all soldiers past and present? Why don't you put them all on trial? You the one that hasn't the stone's nor the heart to do the job these people do. What you have is an anger about yourself. What.. were you picked on by big kids when you were younger. And this is your way of getting back at them. But you keep on protesting, it's what your good at. That doesn't surprise me though.

sissy-boy said:

Tell me what YOU'VE DONE! It's a HELL of a lot more bravery than sitting at home in front of a sporting event sucking down beer and pizza and getting fat all day!

It is the SOLDIERS that we are protesting FOR! We want them delivered from harms way without a single hair on their head displaced, while the CON 'patriots' sit around shuffling stocks all day and sending the sons and daughters of families that are less fortunate to die for YOUR FINANCIAL GAIN! You're SPINELESS! And learn this too: I don't have a SINGLE thing to prove to you. Nothing I say would make any difference in your programmed robotic mind in any case. If you're so 'brave' why don't you go counter-protest?? I don't think you even have the guts to do THAT!

OOO ya .. so brave.. Your a waste of time and money. You cost the city your annoying dollars, so your moron friends don't destroy or burn ****.. Ya you go girlfriend. I served my country you vegetable, I did it and I am proud of that fact. As for counter protesting you. It's not worth it, your not worth it. You have the right to protest and say the stupid asss **** you say. But I don't have to agree with it. Again protesting isn't brave so counter protesting isn't any more brave.

Trust me, the soldiers I know and knew. I can't think of many if any that would want YOU speaking on their behalf
Your wanting the soldiers to be prosecuted for **** your not even clear on. If I have to worry about smacked asses with signs deciding my fate then I don't think I am going to volunteer. But not having those murdering soldiers at all would probably make your day.

:damn

See... Even the little yellow head can hold a sign :rofl

Calm2Chaos said:
Sorry but your a joke... Your not going to do anything. Your ideas of what should happen are preposterous. We should imprison all the soldiers. What the hell we don't need a military anyway. And after you get done disciplining every soldier that you feel is in need. What do we do about a military, because your going to have a hard time getting people to volunteer if there fate is left up to dinks with signs chanting in a circle. Your most effectiveness would probably be in iraq, helping the throat cutters and the suicide bombers. That way you can really make a difference.

Now I didn't say imprison 'all' the soldiers now did I dumbSH|T! I said that about the ones who mistreated prisoners -- what part of INTERNATIONAL LAWS are you having problems with?? I say use the military as it was before the war, for a 'just in case' scenario -- the rest of the US has acknowledged that IRAQ was an unjust war and all know that Bush lied to the American people to gain support for his blood for oil charade. It's about time you accept that fact.

Misconduct that you have seen? What fukin misconduct have YOU seen. Have YOU been there ..... Have YOU gone with any of these patrols into combat. If not YOU haven't seen shitt.... You have seen a pic with no story behind it or a slanted piece, and or a clip with no story behind it or a slanted piece. You don't know **** about whats happening over there other then you want to **** all over the ones that are doing the job. How much actual beatings were going on at gitmo? What were the reasons ad the causes. I am not talking about those stupid as pictures of underwear on the head. Sorry but college pranks don't exactly bother me.

I know what my soldier friends have told me, AND from what I see at Al Jazeera -- which is the only REAL journalism out there because they show us PHOTOS of what is really happening. Why do you think the US dropped a bomb on them in the first place killing some of their reporters?? It's because they were telling the TRUTH!! And BU$H doens't feel happy about people KNOWING the truth!

You keep up your protest though. Most Americans consider you at best an annoyance. You don't speak for most Americans in my view. You speak for the limited crack few that want to prosecute those murdering soldiers that are being shot at on a daily basis. You want to weaken this nation to the point it has nothing to give and no way to defend what little it will have left.

I would assume your rant goes for every soldier in every war. So why aren't you gathering up all soldiers past and present? Why don't you put them all on trial? You the one that hasn't the stone's nor the heart to do the job these people do. What you have is an anger about yourself. What.. were you picked on by big kids when you were younger. And this is your way of getting back at them. But you keep on protesting, it's what your good at. That doesn't surprise me though.

The misconduct of a few soldiers really is not my main focus. I'm not protesting the soldiers, never have. I go straight to the SOURCE of the pure evil -- the WHITE HOUSE! And how could they have missed THAT target anyway, it's a WHITE HOUSE??!

But what you also fail to see is what is happening BEHIND the scenes of the war in Iraq. Bush is ALREADY supporting the regimes that Hussein supported in the FIRST PLACE! And he CONTINUEs to do business with the Saudi's that have ALWAYS supported anti-american terrorists. Bush's own FATHER used the CIA to seduce, arm and train TERRORISTS like: Idi Amin, Noriega, Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden -- sucking up the THEM as long as they did OUR dirty work!

Don't you see how hypocritical the whole thing is??? But you're fooled by Rupert Murdocks' war on journalism and Fox News'.

Calm2Chaos said:
OOO ya .. so brave.. Your a waste of time and money. You cost the city your annoying dollars, so your moron friends don't destroy or burn ****.. Ya you go girlfriend. I served my country you vegetable, I did it and I am proud of that fact. As for counter protesting you. It's not worth it, your not worth it. You have the right to protest and say the stupid asss **** you say. But I don't have to agree with it. Again protesting isn't brave so counter protesting isn't any more brave.

Trust me, the soldiers I know and knew. I can't think of many if any that would want YOU speaking on their behalf
Your wanting the soldiers to be prosecuted for **** your not even clear on. If I have to worry about smacked asses with signs deciding my fate then I don't think I am going to volunteer. But not having those murdering soldiers at all would probably make your day.

:damn

See... Even the little yellow head can hold a sign :rofl

Just give up while you haven't been completly made a fool of. If you REALLY had conviction about the 'war' at hand, you'd BE THERE right now relieving a tired soldier on their 2nd or 3rd tour if you had any TRUE bravery or even felt that this war was really worth it. So you served: BIG DEAL, WHO CARES? All it proves is that you were in the right place at the right time. I signed up for the draft as a kid too, but there was no war. I would have gone even if I disagreed with the bozo in charge if he was like Bush and only fighting for his own power and money. And SO ARE THOUSANDS of soldiers returning from Iraq who are protesting the war -- and the THOUSANDS of vets doing the same. Wake up and smell the coffee -- this war is even WORSE than vietnam....and I think thtat deep down you really know that, but you're just torn between some kind of fake 'patriotism' that you saw on one of those seductive ads for the military! Don't you see how they SUCKED YOU IN??! And with Bush's new education reform he puts the war machin RIGHT IN HIGH SCHOOL like a PEDOPHILE, seducing new meat as fodder for his evil orgy!! You just follow, and play along because you don't know anything different -- you're a typical CONFORMIST!

sissy-boy said:

The misconduct of a few soldiers really is not my main focus. I'm not protesting the soldiers, never have. I go straight to the SOURCE of the pure evil -- the WHITE HOUSE! And how could they have missed THAT target anyway, it's a WHITE HOUSE??!

But what you also fail to see is what is happening BEHIND the scenes of the war in Iraq. Bush is ALREADY supporting the regimes that Hussein supported in the FIRST PLACE! And he CONTINUEs to do business with the Saudi's that have ALWAYS supported anti-american terrorists. Bush's own FATHER used the CIA to seduce, arm and train TERRORISTS like: Idi Amin, Noriega, Saddam Hussein and Bin Laden -- sucking up the THEM as long as they did OUR dirty work!

Don't you see how hypocritical the whole thing is??? But you're fooled by Rupert Murdocks' war on journalism and Fox News'.

Now I didn't say imprison 'all' the soldiers now did I dumbSH|T! I said that about the ones who mistreated prisoners -- what part of INTERNATIONAL LAWS are you having problems with?? I say use the military as it was before the war, for a 'just in case' scenario -- the rest of the US has acknowledged that IRAQ was an unjust war and all know that Bush lied to the American people to gain support for his blood for oil charade. It's about time you accept that fact.

Comon.. lets be truthfull. You have no soldier friends, We both no that.

By the way thanks for the "Dumbshit", it was most kind....LOL So we should put them away for life for putting panties on there heads. Ya.. I wanna be in your army...LOL So once recruitment is down to 0. Exactly how do we defend against that "just in case" thing your talking about. By the way WTF are you talking about with the just in case scenario? I wish this war for oil would work. Since we have iraq, why hasn't my gas prices dropped to 50 cent a gallon. I mean it's ours and thats what the war is for. So please tell me when the iraqi pipeline is going to hit our beaches.

I know what my soldier friends have told me, AND from what I see at Al Jazeera -- which is the only REAL journalism out there because they show us PHOTOS of what is really happening. Why do you think the US dropped a bomb on them in the first place killing some of their reporters?? It's because they were telling the TRUTH!! And BU$H doens't feel happy about people KNOWING the truth!

O ya .. they have no bias at all....LOL. Nothing like promotong the sawing off of heads. That also does not surpise me...:roll:

And also to take severe disciplinary action with soldier's misconduct like the many that I've seen. The soldiers who beat the prisoners in Gitmo should be given life without the possibility of parole.

Sounds like your protesting them to me, and it is a focus for you. You don't know what really happened, but your wanting them disciplined and put away for life without parole...HMmmmm

I keep forgetting what a utopia the ME was before we go there. And all this time the fact that it was a **** hole before we ever set foot there is a lie. I hear outrage for underwear on the head. But I rarely hear your type outraged at the civilians and children targeted by the ones these soldiers fight.

By the way please don't hurt my feeling anymore. I am a very sensitive person and those words cut me deep.......................................................................NAAAA Just kiddin.. I find you kinda funny

Back
Top Bottom