• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cindy Sheehan Is Happy That Her Son Is Dead

• Thread starter stupid_democrat
  • Start date
S

stupid_democrat

It Gives Her And Michael Moore An Opportunity Voice Their Hatred For America.

[mod mode]

Agreed.

[/mod mode]

stupid_democrat said:
You make the STUPIDEST PIECE FO **** AWARD FOR THE DAY. Another grand example of the complete lack of any human trait in the average barbarian american redneck. What kind of toothless dick sucking whore spits out scum like you?

galenrox said:
yeah dude, that ****'s ****ing retarded. I've got a question, does your drooling effect your typing, and have you ever considered wearing a helmet around as a usual thing, it might help, you don't want to hurt yourself.

Of course it was probably ignorant, & insensitive for him to say such a thing.....but what about ALL the ignorant, irresponsible things the liberals say that have no merit?

No wait, ..it is only "their" rights to be heard that count, ..right?:roll:

All I'm saying is have some sensitivity when discussing this subject, when you muddy the waters of discourse with idiotic statements such as this one, it makes those of us with serious concerns and good reasons for not liking what Sheehan is doing look bad.

Stu Ghatze said:
Of course it was probably ignorant, & insensitive for him to say such a thing.....but what about ALL the ignorant, irresponsible things the liberals say that have no merit?

No wait, ..it is only "their" rights to be heard that count, ..right?:roll:[/QUOTE

You a babbling idiot. Noe of this makes any sence.

stupid_democrat said:

It's Sheenhan's LOVE for the US that drives HER! She's HEROIC in her steady resolve to CALL BU$H on the LIES that he fed the American people as a way for him to PROFIT from Iraq! And what she's doing is calling on morons like YOU to put your money where your MOUTH Is and JOIN the military and go in and relieve a soldier on their 2nd or 3rd tour for a while. If you idiots were TRULY Patriotic, this would be a GIVEN. But just like Bu$h's dozens of members of his extended family, not ONE of them has joined the military. Not ONE has had the DIGNITY and self-respect to put their OWN life on the line and help out!! And NEVER A more appropriate moniker for that oil-grubbing, terrorist rackateer who's making out like the Texas oil bandit that he IS!

If you're SO patriotic, then why are YOU not in IRaq right NOW?!!?

HUH?? I'm waiting for your EXCUSE!

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
this needs to be put in the basement! I disagree with her but her sons a hero and if you dishonor her you dishonor her son and I don't find that exceptable.

She's the one that dishonored her son.. And does so repeatedly. But her 15 minutes are over now. So i guess it's really know longer and issue. One of them made a great sacrafice for this country. The other one made excuses for the people that killed him

Nothig she is doing sihors anything. you fanatics are just hell bent and destroying her right to freedom of speech.

nefarious_plot said:
Nothig she is doing sihors anything. you fanatics are just hell bent and destroying her right to freedom of speech.

First what does sihors mean?

And she has every right to say what she says... I am not trying to make her shut up

Calm2Chaos said:
She's the one that dishonored her son.. And does so repeatedly. But her 15 minutes are over now. So i guess it's really know longer and issue. One of them made a great sacrafice for this country. The other one made excuses for the people that killed him

No, YOU'RE the one who is dishonering her son and EVERY single soldier in Iraq by MAKING EXCUSES for the BU$H war-profiteering regime by not DEMANDING that Bush be held accountable for his actions. If you actually GAVE a FUK about the soldiers you'd put your money where you MOUTH is and GO to Iraq and relieve a tired soldier in their 2nd or 3rd TOUR!

What makes you think it's over?? It's ONLY BEGINNING! Bush FAILS yet again at home and now more than EVER the US is going to root to bring home our troops! It's hardly 'over'..IDIOT!

galenrox said:
yeah dude, that ****'s ****ing retarded. I've got a question, does your drooling effect your typing, and have you ever considered wearing a helmet around as a usual thing, it might help, you don't want to hurt yourself.

Grow up -- 'rock 'n roll" -- haha!! 'patriot act' HAHAH!!

WHAT A MORON!

sissy-boy said:

Grow up -- 'rock 'n roll" -- haha!! 'patriot act' HAHAH!!

WHAT A MORON!

sissy-boy, did you pick that name or is that your demeanor? Not gonna get on your weak posts yet, too easy. From your profile you claim to be a Libertarian. Would you mind telling us your idea of a Libertarian. I think you'll be found wanting. No, no peaking at my posts for this one. I, teacher, of the huge brain, am a Libertarian. I give cons and libs shi*t alike from my Libertarian perspective. Bill Maher claims to be a Libertarian. Just a cop out for a lib trying to play both sides. Is that you?

I, sir, have known a Libertarian. You, sir, are no Libertarian. (Little word play there folks on a couple of old speeches, who can name?) There was a guy on this site before who had the balls to come with the name, Libertarian. I got onto him. Haven't seen him since.

Balls in your court.

Oh yea. Did this one to Gordon travels and it applies to you.

Remember in high school how the girls wrote with colored ink? Good thing you can't dot your i's and j's with little hearts and smile faces.

I know I did that before but...makes me laugh.

i really don't thank she is happy that her son died, no one wants to loose a loved one. but that being sead i do thank she is going out of her way and useing her sons death to try and further the left winged agenda, and line her pockets with money, i wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that Cindy sheeshan sold the rights for a move, and Moore will begun shooting it this summer. i thank it kinda disgraces her sons memory, i mean theirs a time and a place for morning and its not on the national news, her son was where he wanted to be and doing what he felt was right and he died for a cause HE believed in and now she is saying that the cause was unjust.

bottom line her son died a hero he lade his life down for his country and the Iraqi people, she should be prowed of the choices he made and morn her son for the sacrifice he made, she should shut her moth and quit pushing an agenda and lining her pockets off her sons death because he is a better person than she can ever wish to be.

sissy-boy said:

No, YOU'RE the one who is dishonering her son and EVERY single soldier in Iraq by MAKING EXCUSES for the BU$H war-profiteering regime by not DEMANDING that Bush be held accountable for his actions. If you actually GAVE a FUK about the soldiers you'd put your money where you MOUTH is and GO to Iraq and relieve a tired soldier in their 2nd or 3rd TOUR!

What makes you think it's over?? It's ONLY BEGINNING! Bush FAILS yet again at home and now more than EVER the US is going to root to bring home our troops! It's hardly 'over'..IDIOT!

I'm a troop and if i get sent to Iraq so be it, you don't speak for me are any other solders, wear brave men and women that can speak for our selfs. our military is one of the last voluntary military's which means we are their because we want to be. also if they ever even considered to bring or troops home i would hope they would ask the troops first.

teacher said:
sissy-boy, did you pick that name or is that your demeanor? Not gonna get on your weak posts yet, too easy. From your profile you claim to be a Libertarian. Would you mind telling us your idea of a Libertarian. I think you'll be found wanting. No, no peaking at my posts for this one. I, teacher, of the huge brain, am a Libertarian. I give cons and libs shi*t alike from my Libertarian perspective. Bill Maher claims to be a Libertarian. Just a cop out for a lib trying to play both sides. Is that you?

I, sir, have known a Libertarian. You, sir, are no Libertarian. (Little word play there folks on a couple of old speeches, who can name?) There was a guy on this site before who had the balls to come with the name, Libertarian. I got onto him. Haven't seen him since.

Balls in your court.

Oh yea. Did this one to Gordon travels and it applies to you.

Remember in high school how the girls wrote with colored ink? Good thing you can't dot your i's and j's with little hearts and smile faces.

I know I did that before but...makes me laugh.

I like using the word 'Libertine' to describe my political affiliation even more than Libertarian. But I have more in common with the Libertarians than any other party, that is why I choose the party - primarily because it's an intentional throw-away vote too and I don't think either party has had a real leader in decades, which is why I voted for the Unabomber in the '96 election as an intentional throw-away and keeping with Dadaist tradition..haha!

OH -- and speaking of Bill Maher: He just ended his last show with this brilliant and hilarious remark:

"Mr. President, this job can't be fun for you any more. There's no more money to spend--you used up all of that. You can't start another war because you also used up the army. And now, darn the luck, the rest of your term has become the Bush family nightmare: helping poor people. Listen to your Mom. The cupboard's bare, the credit cards maxed out, and no one's speaking to you. Mission accomplished.
"Now it's time to do what you've always done best: lose interest and walk away. Like you did with your military service and the oil company, and the baseball team. It's time. Time to move on and try the next fantasy job. How about cowboy, or space man? Now I know what you're saying: you're saying that there's so many other things that you as President could involve yourself in. Please don't. I know, I know. There's a lot left to do. There's a war with Venezuela. And eliminating the sales tax on yachts. Turning the space program over to the church. And Social Security ! to Fannie Mae. Giving embryos the vote.
"But, Sir, none of that is going to happen now. Why? Because you govern like Billy Joel drives. You've performed so poorly I'm surprised that you haven't given *yourself* a medal. You're a catastrophe that walks like a man. Herbert Hoover was a shitty president, but even he never conceded an entire metropolis to rising water and snakes.
"On your watch, we've lost almost all of our allies, the surplus, four
airliners, two trade centers, a piece of the Pentagon and the City of New Orleans. Maybe you're just not lucky. I'm not saying you don't love this country. I'm just wondering how much worse it could be if you were on the other side.
"So, yes, God does speak to you. And what he's saying is: 'Take a hint.'

skabanger13 said:
i really don't thank she is happy that her son died, no one wants to loose a loved one. but that being sead i do thank she is going out of her way and useing her sons death to try and further the left winged agenda, and line her pockets with money, i wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that Cindy sheeshan sold the rights for a move, and Moore will begun shooting it this summer. i thank it kinda disgraces her sons memory, i mean theirs a time and a place for morning and its not on the national news, her son was where he wanted to be and doing what he felt was right and he died for a cause HE believed in and now she is saying that the cause was unjust.

bottom line her son died a hero he lade his life down for his country and the Iraqi people, she should be prowed of the choices he made and morn her son for the sacrifice he made, she should shut her moth and quit pushing an agenda and lining her pockets off her sons death because he is a better person than she can ever wish to be.

Figures you're from TX. Thank you for being the poster child of a failed education system.

skabanger13 said:
I'm a troop and if i get sent to Iraq so be it, you don't speak for me are any other solders, wear brave men and women that can speak for our selfs. our military is one of the last voluntary military's which means we are their because we want to be. also if they ever even considered to bring or troops home i would hope they would ask the troops first.

The only reason that our military is voluntary is because they have spent trillions of tax payer's money on MIND CONTROL. And in this case they just harpooned YOU into joining up for the education you never got in elementary school. So of course it is really the only option for many poor youth who FUKED up their education or worst, were homeskooLT' and sent away for yet another chance at GROWING UP. Which is sad really. I still don't have a SINGLE friend in the military or a veteran that is NOT in opposition of the Iraq occupation and fiasco.

sissy-boy said:
Figures you're from TX. Thank you for being the poster child of a failed education system.

Considering that Texas is ranked the #33rd smartest state(with West Virginia), I congratulate you in that thinking if Texas is so bad, you are insulting the 16 states that are worse.:doh

I'm sure you'll find more people agreeable with your ideology there.:2wave:

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm

cnredd said:
Considering that Texas is ranked the #33rd smartest state(with West Virginia), I congratulate you in that thinking if Texas is so bad, you are insulting the 16 states that are worse.:doh

I'm sure you'll find more people agreeable with your ideology there.:2wave:

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm

HAHA!! Well, considering that we have FIFTY states, being 33rd is not that great -- it still places you in the LOWER half! But even then, the 'smart' evaluation is based on how much in EXPENDITURES the state has used to educate it's citizens and other states citizens (which is very low btw). People do NOT go to TX to get a 'higher education', they choose MA -- which would explain why they are the number 1. But even then it is because it is more expensive to go to their schools, that does not mean that the people are smarter. Bush was a native Texan and LOOK AT HIM for chrissakes!! The stupidest man on the planet writing cheap sci-fi to send our people to die for his own profit.

But you also have to put into account that TX has the WORST pollution and the MOST people living in abject poverty. Why do you think Bush left the *******ed state?? He already destroyed the LARGEST state in the US, and now he's out to destroy the nation, and he AIN'T doing too bad: the 2 largest buildings in the US destroyed, the Pentagon, and now the ENTIRE city of New Orleans!! What could he possibly do next to destroy America that he hasn't done already?? He's already caused us to lose our few allies and single-handedly alienated the US from the entire rest of the ****ing world! What next indeed?!!

sissy-boy said:

HAHA!! Well, considering that we have FIFTY states, being 33rd is not that great -- it still places you in the LOWER half! But even then, the 'smart' evaluation is based on how much in EXPENDITURES the state has used to educate it's citizens and other states citizens (which is very low btw). People do NOT go to TX to get a 'higher education', they choose MA -- which would explain why they are the number 1. But even then it is because it is more expensive to go to their schools, that does not mean that the people are smarter. Bush was a native Texan and LOOK AT HIM for chrissakes!! The stupidest man on the planet writing cheap sci-fi to send our people to die for his own profit.

But you also have to put into account that TX has the WORST pollution and the MOST people living in abject poverty. Why do you think Bush left the *******ed state?? He already destroyed the LARGEST state in the US, and now he's out to destroy the nation, and he AIN'T doing too bad: the 2 largest buildings in the US destroyed, the Pentagon, and now the ENTIRE city of New Orleans!! What could he possibly do next to destroy America that he hasn't done already?? He's already caused us to lose our few allies and single-handedly alienated the US from the entire rest of the ****ing world! What next indeed?!!

Ummmmm...errrrrrr....I stopped at the first sentence....It doesn't place ME anywhere...I've never lived in Texas...My location is very plainly shown...

If you want, I could give you some lessons on how to navigate this forum...:roll:

sissy-boy said:
The only reason that our military is voluntary is because they have spent trillions of tax payer's money on MIND CONTROL. And in this case they just harpooned YOU into joining up for the education you never got in elementary school. So of course it is really the only option for many poor youth who FUKED up their education or worst, were homeskooLT' and sent away for yet another chance at GROWING UP. Which is sad really. I still don't have a SINGLE friend in the military or a veteran that is NOT in opposition of the Iraq occupation and fiasco.

id be really surprised if you had any friends, aside from the voices in your head. I'm not going to argue any thing with you because if you believe the government is using mind control to get troops you are clearly delusional, and before you start bashing Texas try and remember what the first state to step up and help out during Katrina was. oh ye and by the way nice name your mom give that to you.

by the way sissy state are you from, i bet your from California, it would really account for your stupidity and your idiotic views.

Back
Top Bottom