• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cindy Sheehan Go Home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlbqOwl said:
Disney has staked its place in the world on being family-friendly and family-oriented. Maybe there is no such thing as bad publicity, but the publicity you receive frames who you are in the public mind. I don't think for a minute F9/11 had anything to do with Eisner's demise, but deviation from their original purpose did.
The reason Disney has other production & distribution companies like Miramax is do it can produce movies that aren't family friendly. You're aware that Disney has produced many many non-family oriented movies just using a different name? They own about 6 production and distribution companies...

Eisner's job was to make money for Disney and he wasn't very good at it. He let his personal opinions get in the way of business. He wasn't going to renew the contract with Pixar because he personally didn't like Steve Jobs. Pixar was about the only money maker they had in the genre of childrens movies. Tossing F9/11 was just another example of how he gave up a money making project. He was a screw up and Disney coughed up a bunch of cash just to get him out of there.

Last edited:
No actually I didn't know any of that, Scotty. If your information is correct, and I have no reason to think it isn't, I just learned something. That's usually a good thing. So thanks. :smile:

Cindy is back in Crawford. Whew. I was worried we would get stuck with the kid that was arrested and thrown out of school just because he wrote a song glorifying blowing his fellow students away.

Oh and, President Bush is in trouble with the media because he met with a woman who lost a son in Iraq and supports the President. It is kind of confusing because he met with Cindy and is in trouble with the media anyway. Of course I don't get it but with all the Disney and Miramax talk here; did I miss something? Does someone smell a "Cindy" movie?
:duel :cool:

gordontravels said:
Cindy is back in Crawford. Whew. I was worried we would get stuck with the kid that was arrested and thrown out of school just because he wrote a song glorifying blowing his fellow students away.

Oh and, President Bush is in trouble with the media because he met with a woman who lost a son in Iraq and supports the President. It is kind of confusing because he met with Cindy and is in trouble with the media anyway. Of course I don't get it but with all the Disney and Miramax talk here; did I miss something? Does someone smell a "Cindy" movie?

Naw, somebody mentioned an Ann Coulter comment re Cindy and that led to a comparison of Michael Moore with Ann Coulter and that led to a comment about Mel GIbson and Disney dropping F-9/11 and that led to a discussion of Disney in general. You know how it goes. So....veering back on topic here.....

Was just reading in the CNS news here that backers of Cindy Sheehan in Crawford are also organizing and staging protests mocking the wounded at Walter Reed, and include the same people who extol Castro and Cuba as the model of what the USA should be. They also were supportive of the Sandinistas and the Viet Cong and are generally pretty much anti American anything. Nice huh?

Makes you wonder just how far the Left is willing to go before they get fed up with some of these people in their camp.

Whether speaking of the irresponsible, self-important celebrities suddenly pretending to care about those in uniform, or the “useful idiots” such as the Sheehan sheep that crowd the streets to condemn a war of liberation because “America must be wrong”, the truth is that there are no more repugnant creatures on the American political scene than those who pretend to represent the best interests of our troops while secretly celebrating every one of our casualties to boost favor for their elections. When someone who has never served in uniform, who will never serve in uniform, whose children will never serve in uniform, whose relatives don’t serve in uniform, and who doesn’t even know—or want to know—anyone who actually serves in uniform tells you that they’re speaking on behalf of our troops, you know you’ve met an Olympic-level hypocrite. Sheehan is proving once again the kind of distraught individual she is and seems to be on a mission to sink deeper into her role as a political power tool. As her party stages their 'Michael Moore like' theatrics (much to the delight of Democrats everywhere, I'm sure), military personel will reflect on Cindy's dead son and we will honor him despite his mother's fortuitous efforts to do discredit to him and his fellow soldiers still in the field.

No Marine I know believes that liberals and “activists” speaks for him or her. And if you come across any Army soldiers that are "upset" that they are fighting an "unjust" war, most of the time you will also find a Reservist that is simply angry that his life was disrupted and he had to actually earn his paycheck.

Cindy Sheehan has become a pawn for the the far left whackos of the democratic party.......You don't see any main stream democrats defending her..........Everyone sympathizing with her for the loss of her son but it is not even about that anymore.........She has become a pathetic whinny figure who is hurting the cause of democrats and giving aid and comfort to the terrorists in Iraq as that traitor John Kerry did in Vietnam........

She should shut up and go home like her family wants her to do.........

Navy Pride said:
Cindy Sheehan has become a pawn for the the far left whackos of the democratic party.......You don't see any main stream democrats defending her..........Everyone sympathizing with her for the loss of her son but it is not even about that anymore.........She has become a pathetic whinny figure who is hurting the cause of democrats and giving aid and comfort to the terrorists in Iraq as that traitor John Kerry did in Vietnam........

She should shut up and go home like her family wants her to do.........
ROFL. So, you want to say that she doesn't have the right to say what she wants? That's "so uniquely american", as your pretzeldent said 'bout that woman who worked THREE jobs to stay alive.

Oh, and the last one I heard stating that a woman should "go home as her family wanted" was a jihadist. But maybe you have something in common?

You're an ass**** (will that avoid the ****? :2razz: )

Y

GySgt said:
Whether speaking of the irresponsible, self-important celebrities suddenly pretending to care about those in uniform, or the “useful idiots” such as the Sheehan sheep that crowd the streets to condemn a war of liberation because “America must be wrong”, the truth is that there are no more repugnant creatures on the American political scene than those who pretend to represent the best interests of our troops while secretly celebrating every one of our casualties to boost favor for their elections. When someone who has never served in uniform, who will never serve in uniform, whose children will never serve in uniform, whose relatives don’t serve in uniform, and who doesn’t even know—or want to know—anyone who actually serves in uniform tells you that they’re speaking on behalf of our troops, you know you’ve met an Olympic-level hypocrite. Sheehan is proving once again the kind of distraught individual she is and seems to be on a mission to sink deeper into her role as a political power tool. As her party stages their 'Michael Moore like' theatrics (much to the delight of Democrats everywhere, I'm sure), military personel will reflect on Cindy's dead son and we will honor him despite his mother's fortuitous efforts to do discredit to him and his fellow soldiers still in the field.

No Marine I know believes that liberals and “activists” speaks for him or her. And if you come across any Army soldiers that are "upset" that they are fighting an "unjust" war, most of the time you will also find a Reservist that is simply angry that his life was disrupted and he had to actually earn his paycheck.

Serving in "uniform" is certainly noble and even a sign of responsibility but those who do are the minority. This country waits for them with the freedom they stand for when they give their life for or return from the battlefield. Those who don't serve or wear that uniform have every right to tell those that do how wrong they are. That is what those in uniform are fighting for. It is what makes us different from most of our enemies. I say flip those hamburgers while you disagree with or even hate our President. Our military makes sure you always will be able to. :duel :cool:

epr64 said:
ROFL. So, you want to say that she doesn't have the right to say what she wants? That's "so uniquely american", as your pretzeldent said 'bout that woman who worked THREE jobs to stay alive.

Oh, and the last one I heard stating that a woman should "go home as her family wanted" was a jihadist. But maybe you have something in common?

You're an ass**** (will that avoid the ****? :2razz: )

Y

We've had this discussion ad nauseum on multiple threads...

It is NOT a "free speech" issue....

No offense to you, but I'm gonna say this for the 369th time(As you can tell, my frustration on this accusation has peaked)....

Just because you have a RIGHT to say something does NOT mean that what you're saying is the RIGHT thing to say.

Does she have a RIGHT to say what she wants? - YES

Is what she is saying RIGHT? - NO

That is the debate...No First Amendment issue is involved.

God, I hope I've made that clear....

http://www.vaiw.org/vet/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1767

How do you explain all the Iraq Veterans who are at Camp Casey?

And as far as indy dishonoring her son, here is her answer:

"I want to tell you a little bit about Casey because this whole movement is because of him and because of the others that have sacrificed themselves. The hardest thing for me to hear, I don’t care about them talking about me being a crackpot or a media whore, or a tool of the left, you know. I’m like if I truly was a media whore do you think I would like maybe get myself fixed up a little bit before I went on? That doesn’t bother me at all, but what bothers me so much is when they say I am dishonoring my son’s memory by what I’m doing, that my son would be ashamed of me or what they really like to say is that I’m *******, or ********, or spitting on his grave. And look what Casey, look what Casey has started. You know, I’m here because of Casey, we’re all here because of Casey and you know literally there is, there is over 2000 of our brave young people and tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis and I know they are behind us, and I see them, all their faces on your faces.

But Casey was such a gentle kind loving person. He never even got in one fist fight his whole life. Nobody even hated him enough to punch him let alone kill him, and that’s what George Bush did. He put our kids in another person’s country and Casey was killed by insurgents. He wasn’t killed by terrorists. He was killed by Shiite militia who wanted him out of the country, when Casey was told he was going to be welcomed with chocolate and flowers as a liberator. Well, the people of Iraq saw it differently. They saw him as an occupier.

Casey, I want you guys to know about him. You guys know he was an altar boy for 10 years. You guys know he was an eagle scout. You guys know he was an honor student. You guys know he was a very brave person who was scared out of his mind on April 4th, but he went anyway because he said, “Where my chief goes, I go.” But you don’t know the little boy. He used to come up behind me. He used to wrap his arms around my legs. He’d kiss me on the butt and he’d say, “I wuv you mama.” And if he wasn’t doing that, he’d walk by and he’d go “dinus ha mama" and that meant, “What are you doing mama?” Every night we’d put him to bed. Every night he would say, “Thank you Mom. This was the best day of my life.”

There are a couple of funny stories. Once when he wasn’t even 2 it was Easter Sunday and we were all at mass and we were all jammed into one pew, you know there was a bunch of us and the church was full, and we were standing up and we sang the “Lamb of God.” We were Catholic and we went to kneel down, and as soon as we knelt down Casey stood up on one of the kneelers and at the top of his voice he goes, “I’m Popeye the sailor man,” and everybody in the whole church was cracking up, and so from then on people at our church called him “Popeye.” They’d go, “Hey there goes Popeye.”

And another cute story was when he was in kindergarten he went to the Catholic school where we went to church and he went to afternoon so we couldn’t pull in the parking lot, so we’d have to drive around looking for a place to park. So we were driving around one time and he goes, “Oh mama there’s a place,” and I said “Oh honey we can’t park there it’s handicapped,” and he goes “Oh, we’re not handicapped we’re Catholic.”

And then, he thought there were only two religions in the world and you guys might know for those of you who grew up Catholic, it’s Catholic and public. They thought that those were the two religions. When Casey—in his rebellious years—when we told him something he didn’t agree with or whatever, this was the extent of his talking back to us, “thssst.” You know seriously this kid was just, just an amazing person and we were so shocked when he joined the Army.

I mean, that would have been the last thing we would have expected from Casey, but also the first thing because he always wanted to help. He always wanted to serve. He thought he was giving something back to his country and community, also having been lied to by his recruiter. So, then for my boy to be killed in a war -- I don’t know if you moms did the same thing, but when I would nurse him I would promise him I would never let him go to war, you know, and I broke that promise to him.

So this is the boy who they say I’m dishonoring by what I do and I know when I get up with Casey, like he went there first before me. When I get up, he’s gonna say, “Good job Mom.” (applause) He’s not going to say, he’s not going to say, “Why’d you make me spin in my grave,” you know. And I can just hear him saying “George Bush you are really an idiot. You didn’t know what you were doing when you killed me. You didn’t know what you were getting into.” And I’m sure Casey’s up there with Ken and all the others and they’re just going, “Wow, did these guys have moms? They didn’t know that this was going to happen when they killed us?”

[....]

"He used to call me every day from Ft. Hood. I miss that. And Karen knows like probably for almost a year after he was killed every time the phone rang I’d think, “Oh that’s Casey.” And so it just like hits you about 50 times a day that you’re never going to talk to them, or see them again. And that’s why I do what I do, because I can’t bear the thought of another mother having to go through the pain that I’m going through. And that’s the only reason I do it. So that’s what we’re here for. We’re here because we want to make it so our kids, their deaths stand for peace and love, and this is what is at Camp Casey. "

(from Cindy Sheehan speech on her return to Camp Casey http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Exclusive_Cindy_Sheehan_speaks_to_crowd_at__0825.html)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/12/AR2005081201816.html

Washington Post said:
After the meeting, she was quoted by the newspaper in her hometown of Vacaville, Calif., as saying that the president seemed sympathetic. Subsequently, she has said that Bush treated her callously during the meeting.

Bush has already met with Cindy. Cindy apparently changed her story concerning that meeting, initially saying he seemed sumpathetic, only later saying he was callous.

Cindy. You had your meeting. You are now revising history to attempt to gain another meeting with him, your only purpose being to smear him in person. You DO NOT deserve a SECOND meeting with President Bush. You have become a pawn of the Radical America-Hating Left, and nothing more.

Bleeding heart BS. I guess your web link was supposed to bring some kind of enlightenment to the subject? I only read the link page, because the rest would be of the same calibre of sympathy hungry dribble. His Brigade is composed of Reserve and National Guard units. Like I said, Reservists always cry when called up for duty. It's too bad he uses his experiences to garnish sympathy and attention for his "bad dreams." My advice to him...get over it and move on. War is harsh, but he obviously wasn't prepared for it. He complains about not receiving the Bronze Star, because he was an E-4? Shall I explain why this is BS or should I let it go? Besides that, nothing is absolute. If you tell me that Aloe Vera is great for our skin...I'll find you someone who gets rashes from it. Is that supposed to prove something?

Like I said, I know no Marine who believes that activists speak for them.

Casey was a soldier and "Camp Casey" is full of Reservists. How many are at "Camp Casey" anyway? Does it compare to the hundreds of thousands of Active Duty Marines and soldiers that aren't there and are looking down on them? Should American Marines and soldier leave Iraq, because a fraction of it's people want us out? Since when does the minority speak for the whole?

That's how I and fellow Active Duty Marines and soldiers explain it.

Last edited:
http://www.thereporter.com/search/ci_2923921

The Reporter said:
But in the end, the family decided against such talk, deferring to how they believed Casey would have wanted them to act. In addition, Pat noted that Bush wasn't stumping for votes or trying to gain a political edge for the upcoming election.

"We have a lot of respect for the office of the president, and I have a new respect for him because he was sincere and he didn't have to take the time to meet with us," Pat said.

Sincerity was something Cindy had hoped to find in the meeting. Shortly after Casey died, Bush sent the family a form letter expressing his condolences, and Cindy said she felt it was an impersonal gesture.

"I now know he's sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis," Cindy said after their meeting. "I know he's sorry and feels some pain for our loss. And I know he's a man of faith."

The meeting didn't last long, but in their time with Bush, Cindy spoke about Casey and asked the president to make her son's sacrifice count for something. They also spoke of their faith.

As I said CIndy, you got your meeting. You have changed your tune. You are a liar and a tool of the radical Anti-America left.

Your sympathetic bloggers are even lying for you as well.

http://www.newshounds.us/2005/08/10/cindy_sheehan_says_bill_oreilly_is_an_obscenity_to_humanity.php

NewsHounds said:
Sheehan, whose son Casey was killed in Iraq last year, has been protesting outside President Bush's Crawford, Texas, ranch while the president vacations. She is demanding that Bush explain his conduct of the war in Iraq.

O'Reilly claimed that Sheehan has changed her feelings toward Bush since she met with the president a year ago. He said that in an inteview with a California newspaper shortly after that visit, Sheehan said, "I now know he's sincere about wanting freedom for the Iraqis. I know he's sorry and feels some pain for our loss." He also quoted her as saying, "That was the gift the president gave us, the gift of happiness, of being together."

Both O'Reilly and his guest, far-right pundit Michelle Malkin, criticized news outlets such as The New York Times for failing to report the flip-flop in Sheehan's feelings.

But O'Reilly left out a little crucial information himself. For starters, O'Reilly never mentioned that he was merely repeating a story from Monday's Drudge Report, another cog in the right-wing noise machine.

Is The Reporter, a small-town newspaper in California also a cog in the "right wing noise machine."

Problem with the Radical Left, they lie and distort to make their point. NewsHounds claims to be a watchdog of watch news, but O'Reilly's "smear" of Sheehan was actually RIGHT ON THE MARK! This, according to the newspaper article linked on the site, but of course the remarks offensive to Leftists were NOT quoted on the blog page, on actually had to link to the article to read it. The next time a Leftist uses the phrase "we distort, you decide" in reference to Fox News, remember Newshounds, and others who distort what is said on Fox News.

ludahai said:
Anti-America left.
Is it easier to dismiss people as "anti-american" than it is to say that they just have a different opinion, one that they as pro-americans may have? It's this kind of rhetoric that shuts down any sensible communication as it whirls its way down the rabbit hole as rabid partisan ranting.

shuamort said:
Is it easier to dismiss people as "anti-american" than it is to say that they just have a different opinion, one that they as pro-americans may have? It's this kind of rhetoric that shuts down any sensible communication as it whirls its way down the rabbit hole as rabid partisan ranting.

1. You ignored the entire point of the post.

2. If you don't think that there is an element of the Left that it anti-American, you have your head in the sand.

The fact is that Cindy has in fact met with President Bush once already and actually said positive things about the initial meeting. Now, she has become part of the anti-war hysteria, which in and of itself isn't anti-American. However, there is an element of the left, AND of the anti-war movement that is MANIFESTLY anti-American. I would be happy to bring up some examples, and I will, but it is time to hit the sack.

Nighty, night!

:yawn:

No one can read the mind of Cindy Sheehan and begin to comprehend her loss. All this right wing garbage about Cindy being a tool of the 'left' is nothing more then kitty litter scoopings.

The right wing went back and found Ms. Roe after 40 some odd years since the Roe v Wade ruling, and now Ms. Roe is saying she made a mistake by fighting for her abortion rights.

Is Ms. Roe now a tool of the right? No more so than Cindy is a tool of the left.

Have Bush and the republicans used the events of 9/11 as a tool of the right? No more than Cindy is a tool of the left.

Did the right try to use the events surrounding Terri Schiavo as a tool of the right?

Get a grip, people. Cindy has a right to protest the failed policies of this administration, and the lies and deception and intelligence manipulation that took our nation into an uneccessary war.

You'd better get used to these protests because now most polls show that the majority of Americans believe this war was a mistake. Get on board the train before it leaves you behind.

ludahai said:

2. If you don't think that there is an element of the Left that it anti-American, you have your head in the sand.

The fact is that Cindy has in fact met with President Bush once already and actually said positive things about the initial meeting. Now, she has become part of the anti-war hysteria, which in and of itself isn't anti-American. However, there is an element of the left, AND of the anti-war movement that is MANIFESTLY anti-American. I would be happy to bring up some examples, and I will, but it is time to hit the sack.

Nighty, night!

You still have to prove what exactly is "anti-american". It's too easy to bandy that term about and eschew the implications.

ludahai said:

Nighty, night!

I'll only address your #2:

You also know there is an element on the right that is "Anti-American" don't you? Both sides have extremists and extremist views. There are elements on both the right and left that want to impose, curb, dictate and suppress. My way or the highway? Our freedoms protect us from both but we see and hear them just the same. Of course after we do, then come our personal choices. This makes us different from most countries in the world and keeps us free. Cindy can say or do whatever she wants within the law and I will stand for her right to do or say it. Then after she does I'll make up my own mind.

When anyone from the right, left or center tells me something either to my face or through the media they are talking to me. I know who they are dealing with.

ludahai said:

Nighty, night!

Good morning.

I read your entire post and simply disagree with it. I don't believe the left, or any significant portion there of, is anti-American. I think there are a lot of folks on that side of the political fence who are in disagreement with our current tactics and policies. I'm sure you could find some small group that is anti-American. Just as I'm sure I could find some small group that aligns it's self with the right that I would call un-American. I wouldn't say they represent any major portion of the right in general.

As for Cindy's change of opinion's in regards to President Bush, You don't think it's possible to meet some one important, have one feeling about the meeting, then after time have those feelings evolve into something completely different? I recently met the brother of my daughter fiancée at his funeral. Mt initial reaction to his comments about his dead brother were that he was being caring and compassionate. A few days later I thought those same comments were harsh and uncaring.

I don't think anyone can know, for sure, what she thinking or feeling. I'm willing to accept what she's saying about her feelings. Just as I'm willing to accept the opinions and feelings of those who have lost loved one's who do support the President.

shuamort said:

Disagreement is fine but Sheehan's disagreement is over the top.....It is obvious to any sensible person that she has been coached by the far left.......You see very few democratic politicians jumping on her bandwagon...Just ask yourself why do you think that is so?

Navy Pride said:
Disagreement is fine but Sheehan's disagreement is over the top.....It is obvious to any sensible person that she has been coached by the far left.......You see very few democratic politicians jumping on her bandwagon...Just ask yourself why do you think that is so?

You think Ms. Sheehan is "over the top" because of an influence from the far left? Your statements on this forum about her using her mother's illness wasn't "over the top" maybe from your right side?

You ask others questions as you have above but when I questioned the cruelty of your statement I have yet to receive a reply which tatters your credibility even if I agree with your stance. I won't ask you to understand because I'm coming to believe that you will avoid and either enjoy it or use it to your benefit. Sad.

Navy Pride said:
Honestly? Dunno and don't care. She's gotten her glory from a ridiculous demonstration and unlike an infection, if we ignore her, she'll go away. It's not her disagreement that I have a beef with, it's the fact that she had her time with Bush before, more than most americans will ever get, and that was her opportunity. Now she's just being an idiot. But, that doesn't make her anti-american, it just makes her stupid.

"Anti-American" would imply that an individual sides with people against America.

Liberal Democrats find no interest in the good things our government does around the globe. Like fellow liberalists around the world, they are only interested when they can find scandals. Too often have we seen insistent attempts to drag the U.S. Military and it's members through the mud.......despite the fact that they do it under the protection it provides them. What gratitude. American military, conduct missions all over the world that many would not know about. Not because it is Secret or "soldier of fortunesque", but because it's not worthy enough of the public's attention. That is, of course, until liberals can unearth something to show discredit on American military and government.

Liberals no more care about civil rights around the world than they do for decency in America. They have proven time and again to be history's greatest hypocrits. No matter how many brown or black human beings suffer around the world—starved, ethnically cleansed, raped, tortured, murdered—it doesn’t count unless they can blame America. Our American left is truly the most selfish our wold has to offer. The Iraq War was something to rally behind when their safety was at question...but since there was no WMD found, now they are against it. They do not care about any brown people in the Middle East and they are too nearsighted to see the dangers of allowing them to flourish in their misdirected Islamic hate. If there was a threat of WMD in the Sudan, our left would be all sending our troops to die for their safety, but since it was only 2 million black Christians that were massacred by a fundamental Islamic religious rampage in man's most recent holocaust, they do not care. This isn’t just hypocrisy on the part of the Left. It’s complicity.

But one thing is certain amongst our Lib-Dem left...they are loyal to their Party and their hypocrisy is immeasurable. They gave Bosnia barely a care and dismissed our bombing of that country as we incidentally killed civilians that were caught in our military targeting. They gave Somalia barely a care, until some Soldiers were killed by militant Islamists. After that, any blacks suffering from starvation and murder could all go to hell. What is the common factor that made those campaigns ok and Iraq not? President Clinton was a democrat.

However, the liberals counter argument to this is that it is "American" to protest their government. It is "American" to express one's anger towards one's government. It is "American" to protest a war. Unfortunately, what is also "American", is the bickering and whining that causes the troops in the field, who exists for their freedoms to protest, more trouble and turmoil as he fights a war that is clearly understood to the most of us, but is dismissed by the protester. Do they protest for humanity's sake? No. Otherwise they would have had a voice for the Iraqi suffering under Saddam. Do they protest for the Iraqi civilian victims in Iraq? No. Otherwise they would have had a voice for the civilian "victims" in Bosnia and Somalia. They simply protest because this current undertaking is under a Republican sponser and as long as their personal safeties are not at question..nobody else in the world matters.

You see, history has seen it; evil men and their armies have executed horrible acts against humanity. A pacifist or a liberal would rather talk about how bad things are and look the other way. It's only after America gets involved that the liberal or pacifist points out where America errs. What becomes important is that the liberal gets to point a finger at the “viciousness and evil” of America. Our own left join their ranks and this is where they can be seen as "anti-American".

Last edited:
shuamort said:
Honestly? Dunno and don't care. She's gotten her glory from a ridiculous demonstration and unlike an infection, if we ignore her, she'll go away. It's not her disagreement that I have a beef with, it's the fact that she had her time with Bush before, more than most americans will ever get, and that was her opportunity. Now she's just being an idiot. But, that doesn't make her anti-american, it just makes her stupid.

I agree pretty much with what you say but when she makes statements that this country is not worth dying for it insults every American Serviceman that has ever fought made the ultimate sacrafice for this country and is way over the top and should be condemned by all Americans.........

gordontravels said:
You think Ms. Sheehan is "over the top" because of an influence from the far left? Your statements on this forum about her using her mother's illness wasn't "over the top" maybe from your right side?

You ask others questions as you have above but when I questioned the cruelty of your statement I have yet to receive a reply which tatters your credibility even if I agree with your stance. I won't ask you to understand because I'm coming to believe that you will avoid and either enjoy it or use it to your benefit. Sad.

Look my left wing friend, that is my opinion............It just seemed strange to me that at the height of her protest she would beat feet back to California...Maybe the heat was getting to hot in the kitchen........Maybe not..........If her mother really is sick then I apologize for what I said.......

Now Will you also condemn her over the top anti American statements? Never mind I know you won't........:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom