• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Christian preacher yells faggots during sermon

Considering this is in the religious forum, I highly doubt it...though you would never know it from some of the responses...

Which is worse, calling Jehovah's Witness's a cult or denigrating atheism?

Which is worse, calling Jehovah's Witness's a cult or denigrating atheism?

This video is about 13 minutes long and it is narrated by a former Jehovah's Witness. He also uses a checklist created by a two phds I'm not familiar with them but in the videos description there is a link to it

I think he checks off all but one box.

The narrator in the video also refers to an ex Jehovah's Witness community.

https://youtu.be/NV1GZRICUms

Thank you, Ramoss. Hard to believe. Sneaky. I hate when either side does that. Puts something in a bill completely unrelated.

The article was from Think Progress, the most unreliable source you can get.

Back
Top Bottom