• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Matthews, GQ writer attack Sean Smith's mother

The majority of citizens want her charged. Idiots and sycophants do not.

That's not really being fair. By definition, idiots and sycophants would not know what you mean.

"The facts are in" that Hillary Clinton murdered Sean Smith?

On that regard, no. In regards to Hillary lying about how it all happened, yes. With the death of Sean Smith that could be filed under the same category for which she was also guilty of w/ regard to her handling of classified material...."gross negligence".

I mean, 8 hearings and the partisan republicans couldn't come up with anything? FAIL

Have some hearings...LOL

They're just disappointed that it ended. It was supposed to be the October Surprise that pushed Jeb Bush over the top.

GWB was the CiC and sent Sheehan's kid to an optional war that he started. Entirely different situation.

Hillary Clinton was the head of the state dept and responsible for those under her.

Yes as president GWB was CiC he didn't start the war, presidents don't have that power. Congress started the war, and guess who was in congress at the time... Hillary and she voted for the war.

If one was inclined to make hyperbolic statements, one could conclude that it was Hillary's fault Sheehan's kid was dead.

That Tweet was inexcusable, utterly inexcusable.

Otherwise, I agree the woman shouldn't have been used in that manner, as a sympathetic, emotional mom who lost her son... that still didn't give her or anyone the right to accuse Hillary Clinton of murder and say she belongs in prison.

Really, too much over-the-top vitriol-spewing on blatant falsehoods going on at this convention. I suppose we'll see more of the same next week, but I hope not. Trump is a narcissistic jerk, unqualified to be president and with a pot-load of questionable business dealings behind him, but if DNC speakers start accusing him of murder and saying he should go to jail, I'll beat my head on the keyboard and wonder if I really want to be part of the human race anymore.

If Hilary Clinton is guilty of murder then everybody in the Bush Administration is guilty for the 3000 deaths on 9/11. Both concepts are stupid. I feel sorry for anybody who loses a child, but it doesn't give you carte blanche to say whatever the hell you want, no matter how outrageous, without any consequences.

Hillary Clinton was the head of the state dept and responsible for those under her.

Yes as president GWB was CiC he didn't start the war, presidents don't have that power. Congress started the war, and guess who was in congress at the time... Hillary and she voted for the war.

If one was inclined to make hyperbolic statements, one could conclude that it was Hillary's fault Sheehan's kid was dead.

Who was President during 9/11, when repeated warnings of an imminent terrorist attack were made without any effective action? I forget.

Who was President during 9/11, when repeated warnings of an imminent terrorist attack were made without any effective action? I forget.

And how many terrorist attacks have there been under Obama? I think we are up to 8 or 9 now. They aren't that easy to stop capitan hindsight

Reread the resolution. It gave Bush the authority to use his discretion. If one was to use hyberbolic statements, they would say that Hillary killed Smith. Oh wait......

Hillary is a murderer.

No hillary is not a murderer-at least not in the area that is being discussed. What she was was an incompetent SOS whose incompetence led to our diplomats and others being killed. She is responsible for their deaths but the murders were caused by those who did the actual killing. and I believe at least one of the fathers of the two snipers, killed in Somalia trying to protect WO Michael Durant (pilot of one of the downed Black Hawk helicopters) blamed Clinton for his son's death.

Using dead family members for political fodder is pretty disgusting, actually. It was disgusting when Cindy Sheehan did it, too.

Wonder if Twitter gave him a permanent ban for actually making a threat at someone vs Milo for simply being mean.

Apparently you missed Comey's report.

The one that didn't indict Hillary?

Like the panel Trey Gowdy did and all the conservatives were stroking themselves with glee that he was gonna get her? And he didn't.

Comedy gold.

You already have.

Put up or shut up, you said a majority of citizens want her charged, show me the proof.

Or is this just the usual wank that you spew without any regards for truth?

The majority of citizens want Hillary charged for Benghazi? Linky linky.

Coldjoint never backs up any of his stupid claims. And when he gets called out on them, he just deflects. Same as it ever was...

The one that didn't indict Hillary?

Like the panel Trey Gowdy did and all the conservatives were stroking themselves with glee that he was gonna get her? And he didn't.

Comedy gold.

Ummm...no. It's not the FBI's job to indict her. That's for the DOJ. He also specifically stated at the end of detailing all the violations she committed that if someone else did the same type of thing they could be charged. Translation: Hillary has a special set of rules.

Ummm...no. It's not the FBI's job to indict her. That's for the DOJ. He also specifically stated at the end of detailing all the violations she committed that if someone else did the same type of thing they could be charged. Translation: Hillary has a special set of rules.

Aww, you had so many chances to find her guilty, but, darn it....every single hearing found the same damn boring things, all you folks who predicted indictment and prison were tripped up by the cold and simple truth that there was no there there.

Maybe if you have more hearings, you will come to a different conclusion from the truth! :lamo

Put up or shut up, you said a majority of citizens want her charged, show me the proof.

Or is this just the usual wank that you spew without any regards for truth?

Try watching the news, it has been on every channel even CNN.

Try watching the news, it has been on every channel even CNN.

No...you made a claim, and, once again you can't back it up.

What is it with you? You run your mouth off and make stupid posts, and when you are asked to provide the barest amount of proof, you try to distract and spin.

Once again, you are caught in a lie, because you can't verify your idiotic claims. It;s hard to be a credible poster here when you keep doing that.

I'm not a fan of these kind of speakers, though my annoyance is more at the parties that put them up there. I understand completely why such a person would leap at the chance to potentially share their grief and their loved ones story with a larger audience.

But for Chris Matthews to get high and mighty on this when it's been a long staple, including for the party he seemingly supports, is beyond disingenuous

Back
Top Bottom