• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chris Matthews, GQ writer attack Sean Smith's mother

Aww, you had so many chances to find her guilty, but, darn it....every single hearing found the same damn boring things, all you folks who predicted indictment and prison were tripped up by the cold and simple truth that there was no there there.
th! :lamo

Oh there was plenty of there, there. Take your partisan blinders off.
All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

I think most liberal with some principles concede she's a thoroughly dishonest person,not in any qualified to be a President in any normal cycle. But this isn't a noraml cycle.

I think the narrative of of poor persecuted Hillary is ,shal we we say, no longer operative after that Comey report.

No...you made a claim, and, once again you can't back it up.

What is it with you? You run your mouth off and make stupid posts, and when you are asked to provide the barest amount of proof, you try to distract and spin.

Once again, you are caught in a lie, because you can't verify your idiotic claims. It;s hard to be a credible poster here when you keep doing that.

Thee was no lie. The vast majority think Hillary should have been charged. End of story. It was back up out there in the real world. Take a peek out there, it won't hurt you.

And how many terrorist attacks have there been under Obama? I think we are up to 8 or 9 now. They aren't that easy to stop capitan hindsight

No, but you're perfectly willing to crucify Hillary over 4 lives lost in Benghazi. The one thing I love about the Far Right is how frickin' hypocritical they are. And do you really want to start a body count over the number of lives lost to terrorism during Obama's administration versus Bush's.

I'm not a fan of these kind of speakers, though my annoyance is more at the parties that put them up there. I understand completely why such a person would leap at the chance to potentially share their grief and their loved ones story with a larger audience.

But for Chris Matthews to get high and mighty on this when it's been a long staple, including for the party he seemingly supports, is beyond disingenuous

And your statement has proven prescient as parents of dead people were all over the DNC 2016 speaker list.

That Tweet was inexcusable, utterly inexcusable.

Otherwise, I agree the woman shouldn't have been used in that manner, as a sympathetic, emotional mom who lost her son... that still didn't give her or anyone the right to accuse Hillary Clinton of murder and say she belongs in prison.

The right-wing Republicans have tried to convey the impression that Benghazi revealed Hillary was slack in her duties, lazy and to quote Donald Trump: "sleeping on the job." I agree with you that the mother (and I empathize with her loss) should not be blaming Hillary personally ... the motivation was a devious stratagem to smear Hillary.

In a way I'm beginning to feel sorry for the GOP; they appear desperate, imagining a bleak future if there is a Republican loss in November to the Dems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom