• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chick-fil-A is America’s favorite restaurant — for the 8th year in a row

Used to stop and get some food about once a week. Lived very close to them. Now it's a rare occurrence.
About 90 miles to the closest Chick fil A. A great chicken sandwich and good chicken nuggets.
Very good customer service!

“More than 170,000 people represent Chick-fil-A in 2,700 restaurants,” the spokesperson said. “This recognition is acknowledgment of the care they put into serving great food with gracious hospitality. Every day, our restaurant Team Members go above and beyond each day to create a friendly, welcoming place to visit.”

Chick-fil-A is America’s favorite restaurant — for the 8th year in a row​

https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/chick-fil-a-is-us-favorite-restaurant-for-the-8th-time/

Chick-fil-A has maintained its position as America’s favorite restaurant for eight years in a row, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).

That’s in spite of the fact that overall, consumers prefer full-service restaurants over fast food.
Even though fast food declined in popularity this year, Chick-fil-A maintained its score of 83, the highest score in the ACSI restaurant survey.

View attachment 67399847
Making America fatter by the day lol

I still say they are overrated, KFC chicken strips are far superior to Chick Fillets similiar product.

Used to stop and get some food about once a week. Lived very close to them. Now it's a rare occurrence.
About 90 miles to the closest Chick fil A. A great chicken sandwich and good chicken nuggets.

“More than 170,000 people represent Chick-fil-A in 2,700 restaurants,” the spokesperson said. “This recognition is acknowledgment of the care they put into serving great food with gracious hospitality. Every day, our restaurant Team Members go above and beyond each day to create a friendly, welcoming place to visit.”

https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/chick-fil-a-is-us-favorite-restaurant-for-the-8th-time/

Chick-fil-A has maintained its position as America’s favorite restaurant for eight years in a row, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).

That’s in spite of the fact that overall, consumers prefer full-service restaurants over fast food.
Even though fast food declined in popularity this year, Chick-fil-A maintained its score of 83, the highest score in the ACSI restaurant survey.

View attachment 67399847
Do you a financial interest in this chain?

View attachment 67399847
Never been to one.

Of course there are a lot of restaurants I have never been to.

Prior to maybe 6 months ago, I hadn't had a Chic Fil a sandwich since like the late 80s. That's because the only one around here was in a mall that's 45mins away, where I never need to go. Then they opened 2 new restaurants much closer, but I still didn't eat there because for some reason I seemed to recall their sandwiches not being all that special.

Someone gave me a gift card for Christmas, and so I finally went to one that was on my way to Walmart. The chicken sandwich was better than I remembered, and I've gone twice more since then. They always have a lot of customers, and for good reason

Prior to maybe 6 months ago, I hadn't had a Chic Fil a sandwich since like the late 80s. That's because the only one around here was in a mall that's 45mins away, where I never need to go. Then they opened 2 new restaurants much closer, but I still didn't eat there because for some reason I seemed to recall their sandwiches not being all that special.

Someone gave me a gift card for Christmas, and so I finally went to one that was on my way to Walmart. The chicken sandwich was better than I remembered, and I've gone twice more since then. They always have a lot of customers, and for good reason

One word: Popeye’s.

Back
Top Bottom