• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chick-fil-A is America’s favorite restaurant — for the 8th year in a row

Still dont get it. Whats that got to do with heterosexuals and Disney? Is it a Christian thing?
The owner of Chick fil A is Christian and had made a statement in an interview. The LGBQ crowd went nuts:

"I think we are inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say, 'We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,'" Cathy said. "And I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about."

I ate at Chick for the first time when Covid began, to use the drive up.....big disappointment. Lot to do over a very bland and unimpressive fast food sandwich. Never went back and don't intend to. From the replies here, seems like people are touting it for reasons other than quality sandwich and taste.

Hmm, I wonder what reason that might be? If I'm having chicken, I usually prefer fried - KFC, Church's.... I just have never had the urge to try Chick-fil-A, and it would annoy me to have to special order a chicken sandwich just so they didn't put pickles on it. Who the **** wants pickles on chicken?

The owner of Chick fil A is Christian and had made a statement in an interview. The LGBQ crowd went nuts:

"I think we are inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say, 'We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,'" Cathy said. "And I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about."
Gawd.
Theres only one place in the world where someone who runs a chain of chicken restaurants would be quoted on their opinion about gay marriage and where other people would give a damn what they thought.
What the hell is going on down there? Is every minute aspect of everyones life a partisan issue? Besides, didnt she claim the right to define what marriage is about?
What a fustercluck.

edit- I forgot to ask what pronoun Cathy prefers, I just used the generic 'they' in that sentence. Hope I didnt offend anyone.

Last edited:
They have the best chicken sandwich, regardless of liberal and progressive hate because they're closed on Sunday.

The left are so petty, they can't even eat a good sandwich.

Gawd.
Theres only one place in the world where someone who runs a chain of chicken restaurants would be quoted on their opinion about gay marriage and where other people would give a damn what they thought.
What the hell is going on down there? Is every minute aspect of everyones life a partisan issue? Besides, didnt she claim the right to define what marriage is about?
What a fustercluck.

edit- I forgot to ask what pronoun Cathy prefers, I just used the generic 'they' in that sentence. Hope I didnt offend anyone.
Haha, Yes the world has gone crazy.

Hmm, I wonder what reason that might be? If I'm having chicken, I usually prefer fried - KFC, Church's.... I just have never had the urge to try Chick-fil-A, and it would annoy me to have to special order a chicken sandwich just so they didn't put pickles on it. Who the **** wants pickles on chicken?
I rarely do fast food, but I've been to KFC, Popeye's, Churches, etc. over the years. A Chick opened up near us and we both figured we'd give it a try, both of us agree it was a nothingburger, lots of hype over nothing. Pickles on chicken or anything for me is a turn off....on the side maybe, on the sandwich, no. Being run by hypocritical and hateful "Christians" is another reason we will never go to that place again.

i wonder which country was the first to put a piece of fried chicken on a bun.

Being run by hypocritical and hateful "Christians" is another reason we will never go to that place again.
Yes his views on marriage is a good reason not to eat there. Whatever made you and the misses go there even the one time? To see if it was good? Whatever would you have done if it ended up being the best thing you ever ate? Would your indignation about the owners traditional values, made you never go back?

I might go there again to see how the sandwich has improved in the 15 or so years since i had one. My wife likes them. However, my purchase would not be political.

Yes his views on marriage is a good reason not to eat there. Whatever made you and the misses go there even the one time? To see if it was good? Whatever would you have done if it ended up being the best thing you ever ate? Would your indignation about the owners traditional values, made you never go back?
I already said that one opened near our house and we decided to try it. My husband and I decided to try it since so many were raving about it. I've eaten many good things over the years, and do so on a daily basis, a crap chicken sandwich would never be the best thing I've ever eaten. The owners have no "values", bigots and haters rarely do. You go there and enjoy, I won't eat marginal food or support bigots, you can keep getting your thrills there, they depend on people like you.

Last edited:
Used to stop and get some food about once a week. Lived very close to them. Now it's a rare occurrence.
About 90 miles to the closest Chick fil A. A great chicken sandwich and good chicken nuggets.
Very good customer service!

“More than 170,000 people represent Chick-fil-A in 2,700 restaurants,” the spokesperson said. “This recognition is acknowledgment of the care they put into serving great food with gracious hospitality. Every day, our restaurant Team Members go above and beyond each day to create a friendly, welcoming place to visit.”

Chick-fil-A is America’s favorite restaurant — for the 8th year in a row​

https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/chick-fil-a-is-us-favorite-restaurant-for-the-8th-time/

Chick-fil-A has maintained its position as America’s favorite restaurant for eight years in a row, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).

That’s in spite of the fact that overall, consumers prefer full-service restaurants over fast food.
Even though fast food declined in popularity this year, Chick-fil-A maintained its score of 83, the highest score in the ACSI restaurant survey.

View attachment 67399847
I finally went when I was down in Atlanta. Nothing great. We have excellent Italian, Chinese and Mexican locally owned eateries (a lot of them) as well as real deli's and bagel shops as opposed to Subway which is also available. Why people in my area still frequent McD's, Burger King and Wendy's is beyond me but they are all available. A paradise for the malignant narcissist scumbag POS grifter and seditionist.

Funny, there isn't even one around here. I think there are less than ten in New Mexico. But I'm sure that they love it in the South.

They love Krispy Kreme donuts in the South, too. I don’t get it. I had one, and that’s it. They are the worst donuts in the world.

I already said that one opened near our house and we decided to try it. My husband and I decided to try it since so many were raving about it. I've eaten many good things over the years, and do so on a daily basis, a crap chicken sandwich would never be the best thing I've ever eaten. The owners have no "values", bigots and haters rarely do. You go there and enjoy, I won't eat marginal food or support bigots, you can keep getting your thrills there, they depend on people like you.
Triggered by a sandwich. Must be the pickles. Where is the chill?

Could be worse… we could revert back to the days where McDonalds was in the running.

I actually...like McDonald's????!!!! I know what I'm gonna get. I know when I'm gonna get it. Yeah the taste is 'meh' but not awful

Not triggered at all. I made my opinion clear enough, if you can't handle it, your problem. I have no more to say, sorry to disappoint. ;)

Used to stop and get some food about once a week. Lived very close to them. Now it's a rare occurrence.
About 90 miles to the closest Chick fil A. A great chicken sandwich and good chicken nuggets.
Very good customer service!

“More than 170,000 people represent Chick-fil-A in 2,700 restaurants,” the spokesperson said. “This recognition is acknowledgment of the care they put into serving great food with gracious hospitality. Every day, our restaurant Team Members go above and beyond each day to create a friendly, welcoming place to visit.”

Chick-fil-A is America’s favorite restaurant — for the 8th year in a row​

https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/chick-fil-a-is-us-favorite-restaurant-for-the-8th-time/

Chick-fil-A has maintained its position as America’s favorite restaurant for eight years in a row, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).

That’s in spite of the fact that overall, consumers prefer full-service restaurants over fast food.
Even though fast food declined in popularity this year, Chick-fil-A maintained its score of 83, the highest score in the ACSI restaurant survey.

View attachment 67399847
This is bullshit.

An unscientific poll on Twitter.

Too stupid a post for words.

I actually...like McDonald's????!!!! I know what I'm gonna get. I know when I'm gonna get it. Yeah the taste is 'meh' but not awful
The deluxe chicken sandwich there is actually pretty good. The fries are the best fast food fries in my opinion.

Not sure why.
Their food is OK at best.
Rarely eats there myself.

You and I probably never see eye to eye on jack shit, but I agree...I really don't give a **** about Chic-Fil-A's politics. McDonald's is anti-union. As is Starbucks.

If you don't like Chic-Fil-A's politics, vote against their politics. But enjoy their food lol

Last time I ate at one was in the late 1970s.

Decent for vs McDonald's. Not as good as Burger King.

The opening post is nonsense.

You and I probably never see eye to eye on jack shit, but I agree...I really don't give a **** about Chic-Fil-A's politics. McDonald's is anti-union. As is Starbucks.

If you don't like Chic-Fil-A's politics, vote against their politics. But enjoy their food lol
Right. I watch Robert DeNero films. Not a fan of his politics but like his acting....well the older films anyway.

We rarely do fast food but I do try out places when in the States that I hear about and we don't have here. I did try a Chick-Fil-A when we were in FL a few years back just to see what the big deal was. I thought it was OK but not anything special and would not go back. I also had heard a lot about Shake Shack so tried it while waiting for our flight at LAX, it was really, really good! When I want to order in I prefer to use non-chain restaurants. I find them way better than fast food. My favourites when we are at our place in the city are a neighbourhood pub for wings or burgers, Chinese take out and a dynamite authentic fish and chip shop.

McDonald's fries are the best, even if not as good as they used to be. I like Arby's, Wendy's is ok, Carl's Jr has good fried zucchini, Good Times has decent onion rings, and I don't really like Burger King at all. But the best hamburger I've had from a chain is In-N-Out. Had them years ago in CA and they were so good. We've got a few around now in CO, but nothing close to us yet.

Back
Top Bottom