• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chick-fil-A is America’s favorite restaurant — for the 8th year in a row

Common Sense 1

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Used to stop and get some food about once a week. Lived very close to them. Now it's a rare occurrence.
About 90 miles to the closest Chick fil A. A great chicken sandwich and good chicken nuggets.
Very good customer service!

“More than 170,000 people represent Chick-fil-A in 2,700 restaurants,” the spokesperson said. “This recognition is acknowledgment of the care they put into serving great food with gracious hospitality. Every day, our restaurant Team Members go above and beyond each day to create a friendly, welcoming place to visit.”

Chick-fil-A is America’s favorite restaurant — for the 8th year in a row​

https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/chick-fil-a-is-us-favorite-restaurant-for-the-8th-time/

Chick-fil-A has maintained its position as America’s favorite restaurant for eight years in a row, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).

That’s in spite of the fact that overall, consumers prefer full-service restaurants over fast food.
Even though fast food declined in popularity this year, Chick-fil-A maintained its score of 83, the highest score in the ACSI restaurant survey.

1656797188027.png

Used to stop and get some food about once a week. Lived very close to them. Now it's a rare occurrence.
About 90 miles to the closest Chick fil A. A great chicken sandwich and good chicken nuggets.

“More than 170,000 people represent Chick-fil-A in 2,700 restaurants,” the spokesperson said. “This recognition is acknowledgment of the care they put into serving great food with gracious hospitality. Every day, our restaurant Team Members go above and beyond each day to create a friendly, welcoming place to visit.”

https://nypost.com/2022/07/01/chick-fil-a-is-us-favorite-restaurant-for-the-8th-time/

Chick-fil-A has maintained its position as America’s favorite restaurant for eight years in a row, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).

That’s in spite of the fact that overall, consumers prefer full-service restaurants over fast food.
Even though fast food declined in popularity this year, Chick-fil-A maintained its score of 83, the highest score in the ACSI restaurant survey.

View attachment 67399847

k.

It's way past time for a satanic alternative to Chick-fill-a.

With respect:

I'm not into torturing, killing, and eating animals.

You know, people are SAYING that fetus parts are used in Chik-Fil-A sandwiches.
I don't know if it's true but people are saying that.

trump-really.gif

Could be worse… we could revert back to the days where McDonalds was in the running.

Don't have one here. But have plenty of other franchise restaurants here.. We mostly stay away from the franchises.. Mostly do the mom and pops restaurants here..

But if you want to celebrate franchises. Ok..

Go McDonald's.. Lol

Being pro-heterosexual marriage has it's perks.

Too bad Netflix and Disney can't figure this out.

A really good sandwich!

Do you see we are in the lighter side forum? Is it impossible for some to understand? ;)
The Chic'Fil'a in my town has two drive throughs, and they are both backed up.

I don't eat there just because I don't want to wait in that forever line!

I don't know but I've been told....
I actually like their chicken sandwiches.
But then again, you could open a can of chicken breast, put some mayo and some lettuce and put it on two slices of bread and I'd like that, too.

Don't have one here. But have plenty of other franchise restaurants here.. We mostly stay away from the franchises.. Mostly do the mom and pops restaurants here..

But if you want to celebrate franchises. Ok..

Go McDonald's.. Lol
The fast food chain with the lowest score was McDonald’s coming in at 68 (down 3% from last year). :rolleyes:

I've never eaten at Chick-fil-A. And McDonald's isn't my favorite, but I do like breakfast there - sausage biscuit with cheese, hash brown & large OJ.

The fast food chain with the lowest score was McDonald’s coming in at 68 (down 3% from last year). :rolleyes:
I was being sarcastic...

Try Little Cesars pizza sometimes.. Lol.. Cardboard with ketsup on it... I live in NY.. Plenty of other places with real pizza...

Back
Top Bottom