• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago Bears= NFC North champs !

No that was his whole point of coming out of retirement after Rogers already was announced as Packer QB

He would have rather played for the Packers, but they didn't want him. His second choice was the Vikings. He had friends there and he knew the system. It would have been interesting had he gone there instead of the Jets. He didn't want to screw anyone he just wasn't ready to walk away. He is now.

Thats crap and you know it he wanted to go to the Vikings

His first choice was to go back and play for the Packers. He did not retire to play for the Vikings. The Packers didn't want him back. McCarthy and Thompson wanted to create their own team not continue the Favre era.

Last edited:
He would have rather played for the Packers, but they didn't want him. His second choice was the Vikings. He had friends there and he knew the system. It would have been interesting had he gone there instead of the Jets. He didn't want to screw anyone he just wasn't ready to walk away. He is now.

No Farve tried to come back so late he was already replaced. Farve thought the Pack will just take him back. Farve was not being fair to the Packers or Rogers

Honestly, that is one of the worst things to wish on a team. For years I heard Panther fans say they hoped Brady gets hurt and then when he did they laughed at him. Statements like that say a lot about who the fan really is.

soccerboy your right man, do you really think i would actually want to see anyone be paralyzed over a game? i do use dramatic sometimes cold words when im pissed but god knows i dont mean it. now a broken leg or arm is different:2wave:

Last edited:
what the bears need is this, offensive lineman, another tall, fast and talented game changing receiver green bay has like five we can surely get one somehow. then we need a shutdown cornerback to take away another teams most deadly weapon am i right huh? also i like are d-line but you can never have enough, interior and maybe even one to challenge idonje for his spot, because he should be able to take advantage of peppers on the other side a little more often.

IT bro, your right when we play the packers scrap the cover 2 and play man to man or disguise blitz packages, the bottom line is you have to get to rodgers fast as hell at all costs, its ironic how some fat knuckleheads get paid millions to do, what i can do on a toilet smoking a cig:toilet:

No Farve tried to come back so late he was already replaced. Farve thought the Pack will just take him back. Farve was not being fair to the Packers or Rogers

He was already rethinking his retirement and talking to the Packers a few weeks after he retired. McCarthy and Thompson wanted their own version of the Packers and wanted him to retire. He still wanted to play. The Packers should have released him. They owed that much to him. The Packers management acted like scared little children by not wanting him to go to the Vikings.

Last edited:
He was already rethinking his retirement and talking to the Packers a few weeks after he retired. McCarthy and Thompson wanted their own version of the Packers and wanted him to retire. He still wanted to play. The Packers should have released him. They owed that much to him. The Packers management acted like scared little children by not wanting him to go to the Vikings.

Then if he wasn't sure why did he retire? Shows what a moron he is.The packers owed Farve nothing. They took him from Atlanta where he was a third string QB and helped make him into a great QB. It is Farve that owed the Packers instead he tried to screw the Pack and Rogers

Then if he wasn't sure why did he retire? Shows what a moron he is.The packers owed Farve nothing. They took him from Atlanta where he was a third string QB and helped make him into a great QB. It is Farve that owed the Packers instead he tried to screw the Pack and Rogers

Haven't you ever changed your mind? I don't see how he screwed anyone. All he wanted to do is play for the Packers. When they didn't want him anymore they should have released him. They turned it into a soap opera.

I have been a Packer fan all my life. I remember the decades of being losers. Favre turned the Packers into a perpetual winner. He only had one losing season with the Packers and he suited up every game. Packer fans owe him. The Packer organization owes him.
For 16 years he was the face of the Packers. He gave it all everygame.

Last edited:
Haven't you ever changed your mind? I don't see how he screwed anyone. All he wanted to do is play for the Packers. When they didn't want him anymore they should have released him. They turned it into a soap opera.

I have been a Packer fan all my life. I remember the decades of being losers. Favre turned the Packers into a perpetual winner. He only had one losing season with the Packers and he suited up every game. Packer fans owe him. The Packer organization owes him.
For 16 years he was the face of the Packers. He gave it all everygame.

Changed mind my ass he wanted out of his contract. He was a nobody third string QB and the Packers made him what he is.

Not sure if I've seen this posted or not, but I chuckled when I saw it.

1753_1295564477.jpg

Here's another one for you...

1753_1288122800.jpg

Oh, and one more! (make sure you are sitting down for this one)

1753_1296085985.jpg

I wondered how long it would be before you came along... :D

I've been busy dealing with the Snowpocalypse we had here yesterday and today. I finished digging a path through about 4 feet of snow in my backyard to see that horrible picture. :x

Even I

Yeah, because he never throws interceptions at big spots in NFC championship gam.... Oh wait... nevermind.

Yep, he did it twice. Too bad his team seems to always put him in a position where one pass wins or loses the game..

Too bad for his team that they kept putting him in a position to win just so that he'd blow it.

Did you watch any of the championship game last year? One would have to be totally ignorant of football to blame Favre's pass for that loss. There was more to the game than that one play.

Favre took the Vikings to the NFC championship game but the rest of the team couldn't back him up.
No protection, fumbling on the five, too many guys in the huddle. Favre didn't lose it. The Vikings did.

Last edited:
One would have to be totally ignorant of football to blame Favre's pass for that loss.

Actually, I agree with you on that. I also think one would have to be totally ignorant of football to credit Favre for turning the Jets around. ;)

Football's a team sport.

I know there are a bunch of people who love Brett Favre so much that they stay up at night wishing they were the recipient of one of his text-icles, but those people are just creepy.

Last edited:
:2bigcry:WTF! ok so we won the division, but the Packers won the ****in SuperBowl!!!!!!!!!!. Why o Why, who woulda thought? it's ok i might start a Chicago Bears= Super Bowl Champs thread, if we improve the o-line, try to pick up a shutdown corner, another tall fast wr, another beast of a dlineman.

:2bigcry:WTF! ok so we won the division, but the Packers won the ****in SuperBowl!!!!!!!!!!. Why o Why, who woulda thought? it's ok i might start a Chicago Bears= Super Bowl Champs thread, if we improve the o-line, try to pick up a shutdown corner, another tall fast wr, another beast of a dlineman.
And if pigs could fly!!

ya but how it all went down, to a bears fan it is extremely disturbing man.

Back
Top Bottom