• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CBS Poll: 8-in-10 Americans Support Reducing Immigration, Stricter Vetting

Your adamant refusal to understand the power of the perception that he does have an agenda to that end shows you the empathy or open mind to understand their position. Again you come with Nah Uh, its not so. Put the dictionary away because thats not the definition these folks are using. If you were to a group of BP agents they would tell you that they feel the POTUS and Sec Mayorkas have an open borders mindset. I know this because I interact with BP agents daily.

Nah Uh isn't an argument its a denial. Once again this is about perception, not your college dictionary definition.
Don't give a shit about the power of perception, it's still opinion and not fact. The fact is Biden is not for open borders. End of story.

Don't give a shit about the power of perception, it's still opinion and not fact. The fact is Biden is not for open borders. End of story.
Once again shouting out Nuh Uh, you opinion is the only one matters. You may disagree but that in no way invalidates the perceptions of those who feel that way, nor does it make yiu in anyway superior to them. The only end of the story is your closed mind and lack of any cogent argument other to turn your back and say Nuh Uh. Three year old do that too.

Once again shouting out Nuh Uh, you opinion is the only one matters. You may disagree but that in no way invalidates the perceptions of those who feel that way, nor does it make yiu in anyway superior to them. The only end of the story is your closed mind and lack of any cogent argument other to turn your back and say Nuh Uh. Three year old do that too.
let us know when you're tires of getting your ass kicked in this thread.

This is well known, but will the POTUS and his open borders buddies listen or care?

Hey, just one minute there. Restricting illegal immigrants will hurt the Democratic Party in the future.
The Party needs those votes because now you have Hispanics waking up to the reality or the empty promises of the party that no longer owns them.

let us know when you're tires of getting your ass kicked in this thread.

Once again saying Nuh Uh to everything is not an argument or even point of interest.

You can't win when being nothing to the table, you cant say you've won when you've brought nothing but Nuh Uh.

You are a paper tiger Mr. Nuh Uh. Bring nothing but Nuh Uh and you can't change perception or opinion. In the case or debate, that means you lose by default.

Once again saying Nuh Uh to everything is not an argument or even point of interest.

You can't win when being nothing to the table, you cant say you've won when you've brought nothing but Nuh Uh.

You are a paper tiger Mr. Nuh Uh. Bring nothing but Nuh Uh and you can't change perception or opinion. In the case or debate, that means you lose by default.
Once again just stating your opinion on perception doesn't count for shit. Keep losing arguments, you have a reputation to uphold.

Once again just stating your opinion on perception doesn't count for shit. Keep losing arguments, you have a reputation to uphold.

Nuh Uh isn't winning its saying I refuse consider any other perception, which makes you case opinion and perception too. The difference is that I've actually engaged in dialog whereas you continue to use Nuh Uh as you your go to excuse for engaging in dialog. You can't claim victory on the basis of Nuh Uh. To do that you have to engage in real dialog and convince me.

Nuh Uh isn't winning its saying I refuse consider any other perception, which makes you case opinion and perception too. The difference is that I've actually engaged in dialog whereas you continue to use Nuh Uh as you your go to excuse for engaging in dialog. You can't claim victory on the basis of Nuh Uh. To do that you have to engage in real dialog and convince me.
Well, since you've failed wholeheartedly in backing up your claim.............

Well, since you've failed wholeheartedly in backing up your claim.............

You are laughable, I've presented numerous links backing up the perception that the POTUS has an open borders agenda. Fine I can accept that you don't agree, but that in no way presents you in a winning position. You've back with Nuh Uh, but nothing more. It's doesn't make you right it makes you intransigent. Nuh Uh I disagree is not a counterpoint. Are you going to put your back against the wall and stick your bottom lip out too? Bring something cogent and try to convince me, Nuh Uh won't cut it.

You are laughable, I've presented numerous links backing up the perception that the POTUS has an open borders agenda. Fine I can accept that you don't agree, but that in no way presents you in a winning position. You've back with Nuh Uh, but nothing more. It's doesn't make you right it makes you intransigent. Nuh Uh I disagree is not a counterpoint. Are you going to put your back against the wall and stick your bottom lip out too? Bring something cogent and try to convince me, Nuh Uh won't cut it.
Keep losing the debate buddy.

Keep losing the debate buddy.

Sorry, I haven't lost anything.

I said there is a perception among the U.S. citizenry and many in the caravans that the POTUS has an Open Borders agenda. I've backed that assertion with several links. You've not articulated or provided anything disproving that widespread perception (whether they are right or wrong doesn't count). You've brought Nuh Uh.
Nuh Uh isn't an argument, it's not even a discussion.

More reading for you to ignore:

Your original claim said nothing about perception. And even if it did perception isn't reality.

Your original claim said nothing about perception. And even if it did perception isn't reality.

Individual perception is individual reality.

Prove your perception is reality as to those who people who perceive the POTUS to trend towards an open border agenda. Remember its all about perception book definitions do not count, and Nuh Uh isn't an argument

Prove your perception is reality as to those who people who perceive the POTUS to trend towards an open border agenda. Remember its all about perception book definitions do not count, and Nuh Uh isn't an argument
Jesus Christ you are terrible at this.

and prove Bidens action s haven't weakened Immigration Law enforcement.

Jesus Christ you are terrible at this.

More running away from engagement I see. Still bringing nothing to the table. Try engaging in dialog. Condescending remarks are a sign you have nothing to bring to the table other than stubborn denial.

More running away from engagement I see. Still bringing nothing to the table. Try engaging in dialog. Condescending remarks are a sign you have nothing to bring to the table other than stubborn denial.
Still waiting for you to prove your claim.

Still waiting for you to prove your claim.
Still waiting for you to come with something besides Nuh Uh. I've posted and linked plenty to support my position, the fact that you refuse to acknowledge without providing a substantial rebuttal other than Nuh Uh indicates you have nothing.

Dialog sir, lets have some. Nuh Uh isn't dialog or debate.

Still waiting for you to come with something besides Nuh Uh. I've posted and linked plenty to support my position, the fact that you refuse to acknowledge without providing a substantial rebuttal other than Nuh Uh indicates you have nothing.

Dialog sir, lets have some. Nuh Uh isn't dialog or debate.
Still waiting.............

Still waiting.............
Ive done that over and over supporting my claims there is. Perception he is open borders

Just because you dont agree them doesn't invalidate them. Come now Nuh Uh. Try some actual debate or are you going to hide behind Nuh Uh.👀

Ive done that over and over supporting my claims there is. Perception he is open borders

Just because you dont agree them doesn't invalidate them. Come now Nuh Uh. Try some actual debate or are you going to hide behind Nuh Uh.👀
Still waiting................

Back
Top Bottom