• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Catholic school teens in 'MAGA' caps draws widespread condenation

Oh look, even more excuses to try and justify a pathetic chicken**** punching out an eleven year old.

Where were her parents? Chaperones? Somebody needed to teach her some respect. Right?

Still haven't figured out this was fake news...have ya?

Yep, it was purposefully put out by the right wing in an attempt to make this a fake news issue.

You're way, way behind the power curve, here. :lamo

those who don't keep up with current events, tend to post repetitive threads

"I was scared," Phillips told CNN's Sara Sidner. "I don't like the word 'hate.' I don't like even saying it, but it was hate unbridled. It was like a storm."

Referring to the smirking MEGA hat wearer as a "kid" makes him seem so innocent doesn't it? Teen, adolescent or young adult is more accurate.

Maybe the cons are right when they claim American is getting soft. When I was 17, out on my own hitchhiking across the country, I was ready to take on the world and would have bristled at being referred to as a "kid"...

Yeah...totally threatening with his hands behind his back and not responding. Scaaaarryyyyyyyy…..

Look at my link above for the extended video of the incident. The older gentleman came up to the school kids.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I saw him approach a group of kids, but missed the segment where he walked up to within inches of the MEGA hat wearer. I'd like to verify it one way or the other. If you point out the time on the video where you say this happens, I'll try to verify your claim again...

You act like ghetto dwelling filth you get treated like ghetto dwelling filth.

Are suburban dwellers clean?
Are white ghetto dwellers filthy?
Are there any clean ghetto dwellers?
Are all ghetto dwellers filthy because some are criminals?
Are ghetto dwellers filthy because that's all they can afford?
Do otherwise clean ghetto dwellers become filthy because they're on welfare?
If filthy ghetto dwellers get a good job, but stay there to be close to family, does it make them a little less filthy?
If a clean suburban dweller loses a job and is forced into a ghetto, do they get filthy immediately or does it take a few weeks?...

Yeah...totally threatening with his hands behind his back and not responding. Scaaaarryyyyyyyy…..

The old man said he was scared, but I have no doubt that The Cult knows he's lying as much as they know Trump speaks the truth. Insssiigghhhhtffuulllllll...

"A" Conservative? Not a gaggle of twitter idiots spurned on by the media.

I hope you don't support this.

Someone who literally threatened the lives of people in the real world .

Versus people who hurt your feelings and said mean thing on the Internet.

Yeah, I know which one is more important.

Hate to break it to you bud.

You act like ghetto dwelling filth you get treated like ghetto dwelling filth.

Kind of like when that whiskey tango Trump supporting militiaman got put down by the FBI like the dog he was, huh bud?

Where were her parents? Chaperones? Somebody needed to teach her some respect. Right?

All she was “taught” is that conservatives are sniveling cowards.

Anyone who thinks punching out a random stranger “teaches respect” is an idiot.

All she was “taught” is that conservatives are sniveling cowards.

Anyone who thinks punching out a random stranger “teaches respect” is an idiot.

The Liberals are pushing that.

They'll run with it till they go belly up. They don't just hate Trump, they hate everyone not like themselves.

Although in reality Trump is losing the support of all non-Cult members. This tells us which party will be going belly up. I believe that only a small percentage of both party members actually hate each other. But there's a big difference of what motivates this disapproval and hatred.

Take the border security issue. The liberals animus and hate is based on the policies conservatives promote, stripping children from their refugee parents for example. Conservatives animus and hate is based on the color of the refugees and who're their likely to vote for...

I saw him approach a group of kids, but missed the segment where he walked up to within inches of the MEGA hat wearer. I'd like to verify it one way or the other. If you point out the time on the video where you say this happens, I'll try to verify your claim again...

Not sure how you missed it, with the literal hundreds of times this has been posted here and elsewhere, but here you go...

0:30 - 0:45 is your key segment.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H0uVSfK7r1w&feature=share

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Not sure how you missed it, with the literal hundreds of times this has been posted here and elsewhere, but here you go...

0:30 - 0:45 is your key segment.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H0uVSfK7r1w&feature=share

Thanks, I concede your point, he did approach a group of students on his way to the Lincoln Memorial. I hadn't realized to was trying to get past them. While all the other students respectfully stepped back allowing him to proceed, the Maga wearer refused and blocked his way as the video clearly shows.

I now understand why conservatives are cheering him on for 'standing his ground', it starts at the top. The Cult supports all bullies from the president down to his youngest supporters. Admired for standing his ground and refusing to be intimidated by an old man and his drum...

"...“How do I get around this?” he thought to himself. He tried to move past the students, to get to the top of the steps and the Lincoln Memorial, where he planned to continue praying – which is what he was doing with his drum, and the song. But Sandmann got in the way..."

Last edited:
These White Trash Losers acting tough against this elderly man...Now their school is shut down...Good

Someone who literally threatened the lives of people in the real world .

Versus people who hurt your feelings and said mean thing on the Internet.

Yeah, I know which one is more important.

Hate to break it to you bud.

So you do support this hoax. Pity

Although in reality Trump is losing the support of all non-Cult members. This tells us which party will be going belly up. I believe that only a small percentage of both party members actually hate each other. But there's a big difference of what motivates this disapproval and hatred.

Take the border security issue. The liberals animus and hate is based on the policies conservatives promote, stripping children from their refugee parents for example. Conservatives animus and hate is based on the color of the refugees and who're their likely to vote for...

You didn't have a problem when Obama was separating kids from their parents.

Those refugees come from countries all over the world. Color and race are not the issue.

Are white ghetto dwellers filthy?

There's no need to feign ignorance man( or maybe your not ) but people use filth, trash and scum as a description for criminal behavior.

So if they act like low life criminals i.e. violent gangbangers then yes. Just your average dumbass, no.

Last edited:
Kind of like when that whiskey tango Trump supporting militiaman got put down by the FBI like the dog he was, huh bud?

I not familiar with the story you're talking about but if you act like a piece of **** (i.e. violent gangbanger), you'll be dealt with like a piece of ****.

You didn't have a problem when Obama was separating kids from their parents.

Those refugees come from countries all over the world. Color and race are not the issue.

I forget the actual numbers, but for the same timespan there were +/-40, either suspected criminals, terrorists or people on some watch list caught crossing the Canadian border. They caught six crossing the Mexican border.

Most can discern the major reason why...

Thanks, I concede your point, he did approach a group of students on his way to the Lincoln Memorial. I hadn't realized to was trying to get past them. While all the other students respectfully stepped back allowing him to proceed, the Maga wearer refused and blocked his way as the video clearly shows.

C'mon, don't be obtuse. He was clearly trying to intimidate that kid, as anyone with any shred of honesty would admit. If he wanted to get past him, all he needed to do was take a step to the right and keep going. That kid never moved a muscle to try to block his way.

But I understand, you have your agenda to push. Unfortunately, that makes any sort of meaningful dialog with you impossible, so I'll not be wasting any more of my time with you.

Good day!

I forget the actual numbers, but for the same timespan there were +/-40, either suspected criminals, terrorists or people on some watch list caught crossing the Canadian border. They caught six crossing the Mexican border.

Most can discern the major reason why...
One might discern that terrorists/criminal elements are better at coming and going than your average refugee. Fact is we don't know who is what in many instances.

This open borders crap is going to bite us in the ass and we'll know exactly where to place the blame.

Back
Top Bottom