• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Capitalism is love?

lowest cost product equals the biggest profit

?
all things being equal the lowest cost product is the best product and should sell the best and make the most profit because it raises our standard of living more than any other product. makes sense?

all things being equal the lowest cost product is the best product and should sell the best and make the most profit because it raises our standard of living more than any other product. makes sense?

In LaLa land...

:2bow:

yeah, you're a capitalist in the making

good luck eh...let us know how you fair

over and out Kimosabe... :bon_voyag

Translation: another liberal must withdraw. Ever see a libertarian who loses and must withdraw?

of course if good products did not matter the horse and buggy would be big sellers not the Tesla all electric cars. 1+1=2

People still make carriages, people still make swords, people still make hand made pottery and many people make a profit doing it.

People still make carriages, people still make swords, people still make hand made pottery and many people make a profit doing it.

yes and all agree but so what????????????? Do you have any idea what your point is??????????

yes actually we do...try to keep up
of course if good products did not matter the horse and buggy would be big sellers not the Tesla all electric cars. 1+1=2

I did state it.

of course if good products did not matter the horse and buggy would be big sellers not the Tesla all electric cars. 1+1=2. Hard to believe that the liberal does not understand this??

Capitalism forces the capitalist to provide the best possible products in the world to his customers and best possible jobs in the world to his workers just to survive. In sum, it forces the capitalist to love his customers and workers; so in a very important sense it is about love, world peace and prosperity.

Um.....no, it doesn't. That's why so many companies out source to India, China, and Bangladesh and the like.

It's better than some systems economically but it certainly isn't the best possible one.

James you embarrass me. Your rhetoric makes our side look worse. Sometimes I wonder if you are double spy mole who is purposely trying to make our side look bad.

James you embarrass me. Your rhetoric makes our side look worse. Sometimes I wonder if you are double spy mole who is purposely trying to make our side look bad.

Ahhh F you figured it out!

ad hominem is not allowed here!!!!!

The absolute pure beauty of capitalism is that you are 100% free to invent a product that does not become obsolete and make yourself billions of dollars and to drive the planned obsolesence scumbag liberal guys into bankruptcy!! Now do you understand?

The republican geniuses would just have the government ban your product.

if so why so afraid to present your best example for the whole world to see? What does your fear teach us?

I have a fear that the right wants to thrust their extremist ways on me, just as I fear the left wants to thrust their extremist ways on me.

imagine one competitor loved profit and another loved taking care of his customers. Which would survive?

The former would do a hostile takeover of the latter and shut it down to maintain market share.

I see and so the only way to make a profit under capitalism is to have worse products and jobs than your competitors???????

We get products that are half as good and cost half as much and some desperate foreigner makes it for just enough to survive.

Translation: another liberal must withdraw. Ever see a libertarian who loses and must withdraw?

Libertarians just never admit they've lost.

Not the same thing.

This is known as being a "Poe"

Back
Top Bottom