• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canadian national security task force is preparing for the collapse of the United States

One thousand nutbars does not equal 74 million...

Please. Most Repugs are very sympathetic to what those traitors did on Jan 6.

And 147 Republican traitors in Congress voted to overturn Biden's victory on Jan 6. This is actually a lot more disturbing than what that goober mob did on Jan 6. And your Nazi traitor party will attempt to steal the election from Biden again in Jan 2025.

Please. Most Repugs are very sympathetic to what those traitors did on Jan 6.

And 147 Republican traitors in Congress voted to overturn Biden's victory on Jan 6. This is actually a lot more disturbing than what that goober mob did on Jan 6. And your Nazi traitor party will attempt to steal the election from Biden again in Jan 2025.

What a load of bullshit. Save it for your garden.

Do you say that when a right winger cites raw story?

Are you claiming that if we investigate it, will find that it is a lie?

And are you seriously doing that about this one thing when his statement was based on everything anyone with their eyes open and heart honest has seen going on in the GOP ever since Trump seeded the Big Lie?

This hasn't been business as usual for a while, and ever since the Big Lie was seeded, state GOPs have been maneuvering people into positions where they could carry out the Eastman plot: declare an alternate pro-GOP slate of electors if the ones based on the state pop's honest vote are for the D. Anyone who denies that is not just lying, but gaslighting. IT's out there in the open. They said that's what they'd do and they're doing it.

And you....well, what exactly is the motivation?
Big Lie! You mean Trump Russian Collusion?

We pulled the grenade safety pin a while back, next up is releasing the “spoon.”

Unfortunately, you may well be correct. It is going to be extremely difficult to find our way back from where we are. Possible? I sure hope so.

I'd lay off them 'shrooms, man.....heard they have bad side affects and longterm conspiracy thoughts. Guess this is what we got to look forward to until November, fearmongering and 'wo is me' with some paranoid delusions thrown into the mix.

"January 6 Committee"....now that's funny....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So you disagree with the Canadian assessment? Care to say exactly why?

Well, the lack of 'voter suppression' in the recent Georgia election would seem to show the 'concerns' (paranoia) of progressives over the past year was without foundation.
With this error in their thinking demonstrated, perhaps progressives can relax a bit with their 'concerns' (paranoia) about 'alternate' slates of electors now.

In doing so, progressives might help reduce the temperature that apparently has the Canadians in a tizzy.

You didn't actually read the report, did you? Or are you simply assuming that since you didn't no one else did?

Fair weather friends are our friends to the north.
Trixare4kids:

Real friends don't tell you what you want to hear, they tell you what you need to hear.

Your country is turning into an abitoire for the most vulnerable human beings among you and guns are the killing tools of choice. Fourteen children who were alive this morning are dead now because of the pathology of irresponsible gun possession that goes untreated in your society. You all must find away to stop this while still protecting the constitutionally protected gun-rights of law abiding gun-owners.

Your electorate is flirting with reelectiing the worst president which your country has ever had to endure. Authoritarianism and hate characterise both of your major political parties and democracy is dying on the vines of American political division and a refusal to cooperate and compromise.

Your people are being seduced by radical and dangerous ideas from both extremes of the political spectrum and meanwhile dollars, not votes, determine who wins your elections and governs your land and lives.

Sort things out and stop this madness.

Very Respectfully
Evilroddy.

Last edited:
I have a second citizenship from my Irish grand mother, If I could get a third citizenship from my grandfather I would.

By the time the nazis finally seize control, I'll be down in Costa Rica...

Trixare4kids:

Real friends don't tell you what you want to hear, they tell you what you need to hear.

Your country is turning into an abitoire for the most vulnerable human beings among you and guns are the killing tools of choice. Fourteen children who were alive this morning are dead now because of the pathology of irresponsible gun possession that goes untreated in your society. You all must find away to stop this while still protecting the constitutionally protected gun-rights of law abiding gun-owners.

Sort things out and stop this madness.

Very Respectfully
Evilroddy.
Real friends are not going to tell you what you want to hear, they tell you what you need to hear...
Nineteen children were alive this morning...

Those who slaughter don't give a damn about the law. How's that for putting the above into proper perspective?
My country is composed of 330 million law-abiding citizens for the most part, and a comparative handful of crazy, suicidal people who choose violence as a means to solve their problems. The answer to the former is not banning guns. The answer is to stop ignoring mental illness, the red flags, and the laws in place that already address the former.

Last edited:
Canadian national security task force is preparing for the collapse of the United States

The United States of America is backsliding on democracy to a very dangerous degree right now, more dangerous than Argentina or Mongolia.
Is this what Republicans want? This and war? Because they sure do sound like that's what they want, it's what they are spending money on, it's what they are speaking out of their mouths.

Yes or no? Because YES cannot be taken back, not ever.
If your people and your party cannot unequivocally DEMONSTRATE that they say "NO" then everyone else needs to accept the fact that you're preparing for both war and collapse, both
as "talking points" and as a matter of political contributions, as already proven by facts in evidence with the January 6 Committee, an organization that you WILL have to take seriously pretty soon.

Now the entire world knows without a doubt. Make your beds very carefully on that hill.
I assume Mexico and the rest of our neighbors do the same.

Another leftist advocating for civil war.
You know how to stop it Democrats?
Go home and stop stirring the pot for it.
there will be NO civil war...
a bunch of dead Americans does not equal a war...
but if the rePukes try another stunt like Jan 6...
they will be put down... that fact will not be disputed...

the rePukes are experiencing a hangover and withdrawal...
Hangovers happen after heavy consumption of tRumpism...
While withdrawal is when a heavy drinker suddenly decreases their drinking...
thank god for president Joe Biden and the first lady Jill Biden...
you guys should fall down on your hands and knees and thank your god, as well...
-peace

do you think, for one second, that the rich and powerful will allow a bunch of hicks,
to upset this apple cart carrying the golden goose... get real...
1653450663406.png

The United States of America is backsliding on democracy to a very dangerous degree right now, more dangerous than Argentina or Mongolia.
Is this what Republicans want? This and war? Because they sure do sound like that's what they want, it's what they are spending money on, it's what they are speaking out of their mouths.

Yes or no? Because YES cannot be taken back, not ever.
If your people and your party cannot unequivocally DEMONSTRATE that they say "NO" then everyone else needs to accept the fact that you're preparing for both war and collapse, both
as "talking points" and as a matter of political contributions, as already proven by facts in evidence with the January 6 Committee, an organization that you WILL have to take seriously pretty soon.

Now the entire world knows without a doubt. Make your beds very carefully on that hill.
Tf you talking about? Democrats are destroying/have destroyed more of this nation, and what it is, than anyone else. Oh...and Canada can do exactly jack and shit on it's own, not that I expect them to do anything crazy. Also, those rankings are bullshit. The reality is that America has been the one holding democracy together around the globe for decades. Without the US there would be significantly less democracy today and if we did collapse there would be a drop in it, on a global level, right away.

do you think, for one second, that the rich and powerful will allow a bunch of hicks,
to upset this apple cart carrying the golden goose... get real...

Yes, because most of them are whistling "It Can't Happen Here" while the plotters already worked out how it's going to go, and they've been getting bankrolled by OTHER rich folks who want to pick a fight with the rich folks who (A) don't want it to happen or (B) don't think it can happen, or (C) don't care if it happens, because they'll still be rich and who cares.

Because don't forget, some of these rich folks also spend a lot of money on buying pastors and what not kind of holy men.

Yes, because most of them are whistling "It Can't Happen Here" while the plotters already worked out how it's going to go, and they've been getting bankrolled by OTHER rich folks who want to pick a fight with the rich folks who (A) don't want it to happen or (B) don't think it can happen, or (C) don't care if it happens, because they'll still be rich and who cares.

Because don't forget, some of these rich folks also spend a lot of money on buying pastors and what not kind of holy men.
I'll pick the letter C...
C) don't care if it happens, because they'll still be rich and who cares.
-Peace

Real friends are not going to tell you what you want to hear, they tell you what you need to hear...

Those who slaughter don't give a damn about the law. How's that for putting the above into proper perspective?
My country is composed of 330 million law-abiding citizens for the most part, and a comparative handful of crazy, suicidal people who choose violence as a means to solve their problems. The answer to the former is not banning guns. The answer is to stop ignoring mental illness, the red flags, and the laws in place that already address the former.

All countries have mentally ill people. Yet only this country has this insane gun violence. Stop this vapid, bullshit argument.

You repeat this tired horseshit because you simply have got no other argument to make.

So you disagree with the Canadian assessment? Care to say exactly why?

From the article in the op:

"Citing things like Fox News' Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump's attempt to overthrow the government, and the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, they have a growing list of anti-democratic warnings."

and this:

"The trucker convoy was a big wake-up call, he said. The small minority of angry truckers furious over the Canadian vaccine mandate resulted in a stand-off on the streets of Ottawa."

It's all the same anti-American talking points from the radical left here in the states. Being scared of "Tucker Carlson" should raise the red flag to any sane human being.....Trump did not attempt to overthrow the government, don't believe the liberal lies.....the left went from "Russia, Russia, Russia", now to "the 6th, the 6th, the 6th"......hell they got nearly everybody brainwashed.

Then with the trucker convoy in Canada, not a word of the things Trudeau did to those truckers, says all I need to know......it's all nothing but liberal talking points.

Is anti american activities act still in place? If so why aren't GOP Right Wing Party campaigns being busted and the source of funding?

?

The US is falling apart at the seams for a variety of reasons tying into the pandemic and it’s prudent for a neighboring country to develop a contingency.

US politics has become less about what is good for the country, and more about what is bad for the other side. Sticking it to the liberals, and making them upset is from what I can see an important part of any republican platform to get elected.

The idea of tax dollars being used to help people, especially people from outside that person's community drives many upset. Any sort of personal sacrifice to help improve, protect, keep healthy other people is an affront to their freedom. People are not willing to wear a mask for a few months when in public buildings, imagine asking them to support infrastructure that would not be built in their community.

America is failing because Americans do not care about other Americans. You can not run a democratic country when people view other citizens as the enemy.

The large number of mass shootings, is not the cause, it is a symptom. The reaction to them shows the decline.

US politics has become less about what is good for the country, and more about what is bad for the other side. Sticking it to the liberals, and making them upset is from what I can see an important part of any republican platform to get elected.

The idea of tax dollars being used to help people, especially people from outside that person's community drives many upset. Any sort of personal sacrifice to help improve, protect, keep healthy other people is an affront to their freedom. People are not willing to wear a mask for a few months when in public buildings, imagine asking them to support infrastructure that would not be built in their community.

America is failing because Americans do not care about other Americans. You can not run a democratic country when people view other citizens as the enemy.

The large number of mass shootings, is not the cause, it is a symptom. The reaction to them shows the decline.
The stability of America is all about bread and circuses. Things the American people were denied during the pandemic and which continue to be challenged by the ongoing supply chain crisis and inflation. Easy access to first world excess is the fulcrum of our society. Take that away and you’re left with an agitated population with nothing to do but lash out in all directions.

From the article in the op:

"Citing things like Fox News' Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump's attempt to overthrow the government, and the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, they have a growing list of anti-democratic warnings."

and this:

"The trucker convoy was a big wake-up call, he said. The small minority of angry truckers furious over the Canadian vaccine mandate resulted in a stand-off on the streets of Ottawa."

It's all the same anti-American talking points from the radical left here in the states. Being scared of "Tucker Carlson" should raise the red flag to any sane human being.....Trump did not attempt to overthrow the government, don't believe the liberal lies.....the left went from "Russia, Russia, Russia", now to "the 6th, the 6th, the 6th"......hell they got nearly everybody brainwashed.

Then with the trucker convoy in Canada, not a word of the things Trudeau did to those truckers, says all I need to know......it's all nothing but liberal talking points.

You didn't read the report.

All countries have mentally ill people. Yet only this country has this insane gun violence. Stop this vapid, bullshit argument.

You repeat this tired horseshit because you simply have got no other argument to make.

I'm sorry but I'm not changing my above argument for you. Tomorrow isn't looking any better.
Agree to disagree a part of your vocabulary?

Back
Top Bottom