• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Canada Will Require Using A Vaccine Passport For Entry

Those sell for about $7.25 on the internet.
When I got my shots, there was about 5 min of data entry, with my drivers license, and my insurance card,
before they came out and gave me the shot and the card.
I think the info on the card is enough to validate that the card carrier has actually been vaccinated.
I am not sure, what the charges would be for presenting an invalid CDC vaccine card, but suspect they would be something criminal.

When I got my shots, there was about 5 min of data entry, with my drivers license, and my insurance card,
I think the info on the card is enough to validate that the card carrier has actually been vaccinated.
I am not sure, what the charges would be for presenting an invalid CDC vaccine card, but suspect they would be something criminal.
Akin to how illegals use fake SS and DL cards. Pretty common

The electronically generated certificate we were issued is very detailed. Besides the patient identifiers, it includes the vaccine name, dilutent product, lot # of the vaccine, dosage, where on the arm it was administered, which arm, name of the person administering it and the health unit it was administered in.

That'll show 'em.

I go there to fish the St Lawrence; you can launch from the US. The exchange rate has been very favorable so staying in Canada used to work for me. Not my place to make a statement re: Canada. Wouldn't suprise me though if Biden tries something similar. Big Pharma has us hooked, now they're saying a third shot will be required. 4th 5th annually? Kind of like 14 days to flatten the curve turning into years.

And, if they live in a different country, they sure support the very same things for their country they criticize American conservatives for wanting for the U.S..

Got any examples or are you just on a snark spree this AM.
Hopefully Gbg3 will come back with specific examples to support her allegation. If not I'll file it with her many baseless insults towards " unnamed" posters.

If you have been vaccinated, then you do have a proof of vaccination card.
Staples and Office depot, even offered to laminate your COVID-19 vaccination card for free.
Staples, Office Depot will laminate your COVID-19 vaccination card for free
KPNYCPH2CZBORHS5WLUSRC2D6I.jpg

I'll have to go back and get mine. My PCP is usually totally on top of things. But they brought somebody in to handle vaccination, so I didn't go through their front office, just to a small room next to the waiting area in their facility.

Yep
The question is , do you?
It was an act that taxed and required the use of British produced paper embossed with a revenue stamp. That has literally nothing to do with a stamp or sticker on your passport which would communicate your vaccination status. That is how passports work, they collect stamps and stickers.

It was an act that taxed and required the use of British produced paper embossed with a revenue stamp. That has literally nothing to do with a stamp or sticker on your passport which would communicate your vaccination status. That is how passports work, they collect stamps and stickers.
Agreed, and a nice embossed stamp, would be difficult to copy, and make a nice raised pattern on a passport page.

Back
Top Bottom