• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can men be the victims of sexism?

Absolutely. I had my own mom call me a slut even though I've been celibate for almost 10 years. Ive had people call me a chauvinist based purely on my looks and assuming I was a chauvinist. I just wait for women to talk to me because when I approach them many times they stare in fear like a deer in headlights over the 250 pound grungy man. The biggest one is with most females if you complain the same way they do and share your emotions they call you a "*****" or a "bitch" and proceed to tell you exactly how unattractive complaining is as they complain about your complaining.

Women are allowed to make Female Only corporations for the sake of "female empowerment" but if men make a Men Only corporation they instantly get shut down and legally penalized.

Men are forced to sign up for the draft and women arent, forcing all the men to die if we the economy ever tanks and the elites decide to send us to war.

Men have their penis butchered at birth and as the medical industries sells their circumcision skin to women for cosmetic products while female circumcision is illegal.

A 12 year old girl can punch a 12 year old boy in the face at school and she will get a light penalty and they will blame the boy for doing something to her while if a 12 year old boy punches a 12 year old girl in the face he instantly gets expelled and isnt allowed back.

Last edited:
Do you fight this hard against sexism toward women?

Yes, when it's relevant. I am not a hypocrite with this, but I understand that that's hard to believe.

Yes, when it's relevant. I am not a hypocrite with this, but I understand that that's hard to believe.
Nor am I. I agree it happens .....but not that often

Ginsburg was a great woman. I support true feminism. Toxic feminism is a problem though.
Is it? Seems like when people say “BLM are the real racists!” Like I said, oppression only occurs when one group has power over another. Everywhere I’ve looked in the last week, I’ve seen people, mainly women but lots of men too, genuinely upset that a feminist icon has died while we’re in the midst of yet another culture war. Then when this cesspit of reactionary chauvinism reopened after its hiatus, I mostly saw pathetic guys downplaying her achievements, talking about how RBG was an anti-American who wanted to destroy families rather than the warrior for freedom and equality she actually was. So you’ll forgive me if I’m suspicious of the timing when you start this thread about “toxic feminism” all of sudden. Perhaps it’s just a coincidence but I don’t think so.

Is it? Seems like when people say “BLM are the real racists!” Like I said, oppression only occurs when one group has power over another. Everywhere I’ve looked in the last week, I’ve seen people, mainly women but lots of men too, genuinely upset that a feminist icon has died while we’re in the midst of yet another culture war. Then when this cesspit of reactionary chauvinism reopened after its hiatus, I mostly saw pathetic guys downplaying her achievements, talking about how RBG was an anti-American who wanted to destroy families rather than the warrior for freedom and equality she actually was. So you’ll forgive me if I’m suspicious of the timing when you start this thread about “toxic feminism” all of sudden. Perhaps it’s just a coincidence but I don’t think so.

If it is just a coincidence, all the Trump supporters in NYC can hunt for me in Central Park with elephant guns.

Men oppress and apply sexist and destructive standards to themselves. I never blamed women for anything but their failure to acknowledge societal and systemic issues that men face.

Absolutely. I had my own mom call me a slut even though I've been celibate for almost 10 years. Ive had people call me a chauvinist based purely on my looks and assuming I was a chauvinist. I just wait for women to talk to me because when I approach them many times they stare in fear like a deer in headlights over the 250 pound grungy man. The biggest one is with most females if you complain the same way they do and share your emotions they call you a "*****" or a "bitch" and proceed to tell you exactly how unattractive complaining is as they complain about your complaining.

Women are allowed to make Female Only corporations for the sake of "female empowerment" but if men make a Men Only corporation they instantly get shut down and legally penalized.

Men are forced to sign up for the draft and women arent, forcing all the men to die if we the economy ever tanks and the elites decide to send us to war.

Men have their penis butchered at birth and as the medical industries sells their circumcision skin to women for cosmetic products while female circumcision is illegal.

A 12 year old girl can punch a 12 year old boy in the face at school and she will get a light penalty and they will blame the boy for doing something to her while if a 12 year old boy punches a 12 year old girl in the face he instantly gets expelled and isnt allowed back.
🤣

Men oppress and apply sexist and destructive standards to themselves. I never blamed women for anything but their failure to acknowledge societal and systemic issues that men face.
Ok, you seem like a more thoughtful individual than the types I mentioned in my previous post. Perhaps your thread was genuinely concerned with modern gender politics. Awful timing though, wouldn’t you agree? Maybe read the room next time.

Oh no. I guess I better find a good hiding place in Central Park then.

Ok, you seem like a more thoughtful individual than the types I mentioned in my previous post. Perhaps your thread was genuinely concerned with modern gender politics. Awful timing though, wouldn’t you agree? Maybe read the room next time.

Bad timing? Maybe. Do you see why assumptions are so destructive in conversation? We're three pages in before you finally realize I'm not a toxic misogynist asshole.

Again with the self congratulations.

Again with the self congratulations.

You're damn right I'm going to rub it in your face. Try giving people the benefit of the doubt rather than assuming stuff.

You're damn right I'm going to rub it in your face. Try giving people the benefit of the doubt rather than assuming stuff.

Rub what where? What do you really think is happening here?

What are you assuming?

Bad timing? Maybe. Do you see why assumptions are so destructive in conversation? We're three pages in before you finally realize I'm not a toxic misogynist asshole.
Maybe. I reread the thread before replying, I’m still unsure about your motivations. I guess the comment by Aunt Antifa got you a bit riled up, you wouldn’t be the first. There probably is a conversation worth having about modern gender politics, would be better in one of the sub sections though where people can write longer, more considered posts. And again, awful timing my friend.

Some feminists believe that sexism is a binary issue that only impacts women. Is this true? Are there no cases of unfair sexist standards being used to abuse and victimize men?
Sure, why not?

Rub what where? What do you really think is happening here?

What are you assuming?

Ugh...

I'm bored of exchanging with you. Good talk though.

I guess the comment by Aunt Antifa got you a bit riled up, you wouldn’t be the first.

It disappointed me because I had come to respect her and she basically just called me a small dick incel and refused to have a fair conversation.

Ugh...

I'm bored of exchanging with you. Good talk though.

Yep, thanks for the chat. If you ever need a reminder of where we're really at, you made an assumption in your very first post, and I rejected your assumption. Everything since then has largely been a sequence of strange, self-congratulatory posts by you interpreting other posts somehow as minor victories for yourself.

When your end zone dances have improved your mood enough such that you'd like to continue the actual conversation, I'll be around. I'd like to think I'm a patient person.

We all have days when we feel sad.

Some feminists believe that sexism is a binary issue that only impacts women. Is this true? Are there no cases of unfair sexist standards being used to abuse and victimize men?
Where have men been abused or victimized because they are male? What constitutional rights that women enjoy have been denied to men or they been treated unfairly because of their biological gender?

Where have men been abused or victimized because they are male? What constitutional rights that women enjoy have been denied to men or they been treated unfairly because of their biological gender?

Before we have a conversation I would like to stop comparing male issues to female issues. They're different, it's not a competition and addressing one does not subtract from the other. I support many feminist positions.

Before we have a conversation I would like to stop comparing male issues to female issues. It's not a competition and addressing one does not subtract from the other. I support many feminist positions.

Her question directly addresses your topic.

Her question directly addresses your topic.

Well if she keeps reading she will see where I outlined in this thread how men can be victimized by the system. I just wanted to start the conversation with an understanding.

Back
Top Bottom