• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can Liberals GUARANTEE Us There Will Be No Instances Of Mail-In Voting Fraud?

Can Liberals Guarantee Us There Will Be No Instances Of Mail-In Voting Fraud?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
We can guarantee that nationwide, they'll be less than 20 cases of voter fraud.

And that includes all types of voting, not just mail in ballots.

As Trump appointee Postmaster DeJoy said, "voting by mail is secure. I've been voting by mail for years now."

Trump was already in office. The "three million fraudulent votes" for Hillary wouldn't have made a difference.

Of course, but Trump apparently couldn’t bear the insult of losing the popular vote, hence the myth of the three million.

I object. No instances, is an insane standard. Can you prove that your enhanced ID methods wont disenfranchise ONE instance?

...isn't that proving a negative? A lot of people would say they feel disenfranchised because they can't vote for a candidate who is as progressive or conservative as them. I don't think not having an ID card on election day counts as disenfranchisement, especially when it's for free.

Can the "Right" guarantee there will be no instances of voting fraud with the scanners or voting machines being rigged.

Since President Trump seems to support absentee ballots. Can the "Right" guarantee to voter fraud with the absentee ballots?

If we have UNIVERSAL, nationwide mail-in voting, where a majority of Americans vote by mail, can liberals GUARANTEE us that there will be no instances of fraud?

Paterson, NJ, to hold new election in City Council race marred by voter fraud charges | Fox News

Universal? As in standardized!

It can be done with a high degree of confidence.

If we had a universal system, there would be no local election officials around to do what happened in Patterson.

BTW, name other instances of voter fraud. You don’t have many. And most of them are ones your ilk has been waving and pointing out for twenty years.

And all of them are isolated incidents.

Other than the repeated attempts by GOP operatives to kick people off voting rolls, which is not illegal, but is sleazy and dishonest.

Or vote harvesting, which Republicans have been caught doing.

Every time I post the suggestion of having polling locations open for two weeks to eliminate crowding, I hit a brick wall with nearly every liberal poster. Except one.

Why would you say that? It was conservative forces in our society that eliminated extended voting hours and Sunday following the Supreme Court decision on the Voting Right Act. But I assume that mail in voting is a better alternative than staffing and keeping polling places open for two weeks, unless you have some creative ideas on how to pull it off.

Would be silly to guarantee no instances of voter fraud. More ways for people to voice their preference and participate in this election without increasing Covid infections out weighs concerns of voter fraud.

Voter apathy and the pandemic is the much greater threat to our society imo.

Can you guarantee that there will be FEW instances of fraud?

Because if there are more than just a few instances, this country will descend into chaos.

This country is already in chaos, thanks to the lying cheat who plays in the white house every day. :roll:

Let's see we have the most corrupt president in US history who will do anything, including conspiring with foreign governments to steal elections. We have a complicit party who gerrymanders and represses votes to ensure the will of the people is not heard. And we have a base of supporters who literally worship this politician and think he is God.

Considering all that, no. No I cannot guarantee there won't be fraud.

Every time I post the suggestion of having polling locations open for two weeks to eliminate crowding, I hit a brick wall with nearly every liberal poster. Except one.

Ok so has the Republican government suggested this as an alternative to voting by mail? Have they sorted out the staffing issues required to implement such a system? Or is this just your bright idea?

Regarding the OP, no I’d imagine liberals can’t guarantee there won’t be mail-in fraud because it’s likely Republicans will use mail-in fraud as well as their usual frauds to try to steal the election as usual.

Idiotic poll. :inandout:

Why would you say that? It was conservative forces in our society that eliminated extended voting hours and Sunday following the Supreme Court decision on the Voting Right Act. But I assume that mail in voting is a better alternative than staffing and keeping polling places open for two weeks, unless you have some creative ideas on how to pull it off.

How hard would it be to "pull off?"

Simply mandate that all states keep polling locations open for two weeks. And mandate staffing.

This way, going to vote is no more dangerous than going to get money from an ATM machine.

And whoever is the victor won't have to govern with the half the country in an uproar over accusations of widespead mail-in voting fraud.

I would support the idea of expanded days for voting. I do believe that mail in ballots should be an option for some. Especially for those who are physically unable to do in person
voting, our overseas military and civilian population.

Simply mandate that all states keep polling locations open for two weeks. And mandate staffing.

This way, going to vote is no more dangerous than going to get money from an ATM machine.

And whoever is the victor won't have to govern with the half the country in an uproar over accusations of widespead mail-in voting fraud.

I assume the costs would be prohibitive. And given that the postmaster says he can handle the mail, what evidence other than Trump bleating about fraud would exist? Don’t trouble yourself about how we vote. If Trump loses, it won’t matter. His ego couldn’t bear it, so he will have to cry fraud, whether it’s mail, in person, absentee, whatever. He couldn’t even accept the results when he won in 2016. People won’t believe him this time either. His party will breathe a sigh of relief, throw a net over him, and prepare for 2022.

Bull****. Liberals OVERWHELMINGLY favor expanded voting windows, and it’s the GOP that consistently blocks these efforts.

YOU

ARE

LYING

Can you guarantee that there will be FEW instances of fraud?

Because if there are more than just a few instances, this country will descend into chaos.

Voter fraud can happen with in-person voting. Why should we worry about mail-in voting like it is the only way to commit voter fraud?

We're advocating in-person voting in booths with curtains.

Everyone needs to advocate for in-person voting after returning mail-in ballots before November 3 is impossible. There is no reason to just tell people, "Go to your polling places when they are open." If voting by mail is possible, why should anyone not do it?

This way, going to vote is no more dangerous than going to get money from an ATM.

Every American citizen who graduated from high school in the United States knows elections are constitutionally operated by the national capital, 50 states and 5 territories individually These same people - regardless of their political party and where they vote - know why Republicans suppress Democratic voters nationwide via gerrymandering, closing polling places, and requiting voters to present their state ID cards to vote. They also know without mail-in voting, military personnel on duty and traveling U.S. citizens could not vote. Therefore, only people who are uneducated about American government could suggest this idea, no matter how safe voting in-person would be in all 51 elections.

Do you ever think about the extremely obvious, scientifically proven fact that COVID-19 is deadly at polling places, meaning people can kill themselves just by voting in person instead of by mail?

Last edited:
If we have UNIVERSAL, nationwide mail-in voting, where a majority of Americans vote by mail, can liberals GUARANTEE us that there will be no instances of fraud?

Paterson, NJ, to hold new election in City Council race marred by voter fraud charges | Fox News

NO instances is probably not even possible, but it's not likely to be any more significant than fraud is in any other election. The fraud that does occur is likely to benefit Trump as much as it hurts him.

Can you guarantee that there will be ZERIO instsnces of pro-Trump fraud?

Back
Top Bottom