• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bucs rookie Cameron Kinley told by Navy he can't play this season: 'My childhood dream ... taken away'

There is no off topic rant whatsoever. The rookie will survive just fine. And, yes, you are so right that Trump was the worst president in US history.

Glad you caught on.
Ranting about trump in a thread that has nothing to do with trump is an off topic rant. Sorry calling out your nonsense bothers you.

Ranting about trump in a thread that has nothing to do with trump is an off topic rant. Sorry calling out your nonsense bothers you.
Your nonsense does not bother me at all. If it makes you feel better, all is good then.

Your nonsense does not bother me at all. If it makes you feel better, all is good then.
Ranting about trump in a thread that has nothing to do with him is the only nonsense here. But I guess when you let the man live rent free in your head 24/7 what else can you do right?

After four years as a standout at the U.S. Naval Academy, Cameron Kinley signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in May as an undrafted rookie free agent. But when the Bucs start mandatory minicamp Tuesday, Kinley won't be there. He will instead be required to immediately commission for the rank of ensign.

Dude, you made a commitment to the Navy.....own it and play after you finish your active duty.
You are not the first, and you wont be the last.

I have all of the sympathy for Mr. Kinley that he deserves.

What does he expect to do, wait to pay for his government funded education until he is 35, no longer capable of playing professional football, and able to apply for a discharge due to his medical condition resulting from his football injuries?

After four years as a standout at the U.S. Naval Academy, Cameron Kinley signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in May as an undrafted rookie free agent. But when the Bucs start mandatory minicamp Tuesday, Kinley won't be there. He will instead be required to immediately commission for the rank of ensign.

Dude, you made a commitment to the Navy.....own it and play after you finish your active duty.
You are not the first, and you wont be the last.

He can't be serious...

spoiled rotten generation

Back
Top Bottom