• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

British Muslims becoming a nation within a nation, Trevor Phillips warns

Feel free to join the thread that "mbig" Finally Creates when He's Brave Enough but I'll just point out that the theory that environment is one of a range of factors that shape a person, personality and their achievements is widely rejected by those who our little rac(e real)ist follows.
"Brave enough"!?!
Actually, I just started one recently.
You were in !t, kinda.
Your Lapses are monumental. There's definitely some issue here beyond screwy opinions.

Perhaps, along with your other Screwy Errors, Lapses, and Empty posts, you forgot: or more likely don't want to point to it, as you got Gutted again.
Math+Reading 75% Genetic
http://www.debatepolitics.com/science-and-technology/249761-math-reading-75-genetic.html
Running from 3/24/16-4/26/16 !

You could Not have missed it, but you very well might have already Blocked out this cognitive dissonance/destruction.
Which again is CONSISTENT with my opinion, previous posts, and extensive Documentation.
Yikes!

To see IC join in with NOTHING but PISA scores start here. (well after Other Unrefuted/Untouched documentation by me)
http://www.debatepolitics.com/science-and-technology/249761-math-reading-75-genetic-5.html
Which he Goofily accused me of using, but In fact, I had to explain to Him that IQ and achievement tests are Not the same, as things like reading comp, can easily be improved quickly, while IQ is pretty stubborn.
So the IQ gap remained UNchallenged.

The UNsurprising Point of that string, was that Reading and Math were 75% Genetic, NOT Environmental.
And NOT coincidentally...... IQ is.... 75% Heritable/Genetic.
Utterly consistent with/re-enforcing my long-running and many-year documented position.
Still untouched, just emptily objected to.

And I've made Hundreds of other posts on the topic, many, many sourced ones.
Just a few of those hundreds on a topic I am fluent on:
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...#q="mbig"+Race+iq+site:www.debatepolitics.com
IC is just a Conscientious Objector posting nothing even close.
Where were ya buddy?

Last edited:
Where were ya buddy?

Waiting for you still? This is a "muslims" discussion, not an mbig hokey-pokey genetics discussion. At some point, you will get the message. (I hope)

And I was surprised to read that you're finally catching on to Islamism.

Ha, you misunderstood my past posts on this - they were always very straightforward: I support the right of muslims to have sharia law as long as that works within the clearly defined limits of UK law. What that implies for those who are aware of UK law is that we have gender and race equality as well as the strictly defined limits of UK law for Arbitration. I always posted the arbitration law when I was asked to clarify.

So, to explain further, if sharia councils / panels do not adhere to equality (which the Dutch study demonstrated) seem to be weighted unfairly to one gender or the other (which the dutch study demonstrated) then they as I wrote before "have blown it."

Some non European posters wilfully misunderstood or misrepresented my position in the past.

Ha, you misunderstood my past posts on this - they were always very straightforward: I support the right of muslims to have sharia law as long as that works within the clearly defined limits of UK law. What that implies for those who are aware of UK law is that we have gender and race equality as well as the strictly defined limits of UK law for Arbitration. I always posted the arbitration law when I was asked to clarify.

So, to explain further, if sharia councils / panels do not adhere to equality (which the Dutch study demonstrated) seem to be weighted unfairly to one gender or the other (which the dutch study demonstrated) then they as I wrote before "have blown it." Some non European posters wilfully misunderstood or misrepresented my position in the past.
This is a very recent post of yours, and one that sums up many European attitudes.
""Sweden" has a good point here as the idea of voluntary arbitration courts in theory is why Sharia is allowed but in practice there are problems and to make it work properly for muslim women, there needs to be greater oversight by the rest of the legal system of the UK. I have been a supporter of voluntary arbitration panels which also covers muslims and Sharia but I am wavering in my support.
Oversight would cost money and under increasing budgetary constraints there will be less and less resource given to looking over Sharia courts. The ideal is that any women in our society has equal protection under the law and there are increasing signs that protection doesn't always apply for muslim women.
Most western Europeans who have experienced a large influx of Muslims are also 'wavering in their support'.

The idea throughout Europe was that Muslims would adapt to European life styles, attitudes, laws, culture, etc. , because it was so obviously superior. Instead we see Europeans adapting to islamic ideas about freedom of speech, freedom of the press, equal justice before the law, and so on. Now we see some 'wavering', interpreted by the willfully blind as 'right wing', a term most Europeans want to avoid.

But here you are, becoming more 'right wing' in your wavering. Does it make you want to remove human rights? Put people in concentration camps? Or does it mean you just want to protect and safeguard the rights and freedoms the British have been fighting for since 1215?

- the idea throughout Europe was that Muslims would adapt to European life styles, attitudes, laws, culture, etc. , because it was so obviously superior.

LOL. Never my position whatsoever. I've lived in too many countries and lived with too many people to be so arrogant.

- Instead we see Europeans adapting to islamic ideas about freedom of speech, freedom of the press, equal justice before the law, and so on.

OK, we're back in silly country. It could have been a more interesting discussion, I'll leave this to you and those who think this.

LOL. Never my position whatsoever. I've lived in too many countries and lived with too many people to be so arrogant.
I said 'the idea throughput Europe' , not your opinion. But of course it should have been your opinion because European life is so obviously superior. It's a fact, not 'arrogance', and that you think it 'arrogance' to state the obvious goes a long way in explaining why Islam is having such a negative effect on western Europe. It is not 'arrogance' to support British laws, values, freedoms and culture. especially when the other has little store in any of these things.
OK, we're back in silly country. It could have been a more interesting discussion, I'll leave this to you and those who think this.
In fact Brits are adapting to Islamic ideas on censorship, as just one example, and the free expression of ideas. Is this even controversial?

Even coincidence has its humor in that you forgot to cut this from your post.:lamo

Yeah, you were fast but not fast enough

- It is not 'arrogance' to support British laws, values, freedoms and culture

How can you support values and freedoms such as tolerance and freedom of speech by denying it to others? If we are so confident in them then they should stand up to test.

- In fact Brits are adapting to Islamic ideas on censorship, as just one example, and the free expression of ideas. Is this even controversial?

Silly country again.

How can you support values and freedoms such as tolerance and freedom of speech by denying it to others? If we are so confident in them then they should stand up to test.
Where did i ever support the idea of denying free speech to anyone?
Silly country again.
It's certainly moving steadily in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom