• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BP refuses EPA order to switch to less-toxic oil dispersant

I don't want Obama fixing the spill I want him to send government experts that can help Obama has shown he doesn't care.

As for Arlington another finger in the eye to the pentagon the day after Obama says he will not wait for the pentagon investigation of don't ask don't tell

Many government experts are already involved along with international experts and professionals from other oil companies. They're just not on site, nor do they need to be.

Many government experts are already involved along with international experts and professionals from other oil companies. They're just not on site, nor do they need to be.

Yet the only ideas seem to be BP. Nice try I don't believe you.

Obama is so concerned he is taking his second vacation since the rig blew up

Yet the only ideas seem to be BP. Nice try I don't believe you.

Yeah they have a whole building filled with people dreaming up ways to fix this. I haven't heard much about it since last month but I'll try to find a link. If anyone else knows about it please chime in.

And so far as I'm concerned Obama's entire administration can go take a vacation.

Back
Top Bottom