• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bolton says he recalls Trump using the term "burner phones"

And again, it’s he/she said evidence…in other words: no proof of the actual lie.
There's no proof that Bolton lied. There's various suggestive proof that DJT is aware of burner phones.

er uh A60, we werent discussing your excuses to not hold trump accountable for his violent rhetoric and inciting an insurrection. We were discussing his lie that he would "be at the capital" with the insurrectionists. Remember, the point of the discussion is that you think "bolton is a wiar". I'm simply pointing out one of the thousands of lies from trump.
Oh, just shedding a bunch of light on the left's continued lies and misinformation about Trump.

If that took place, then Biden would be lying. It would be difficult for me to even think that Joe Biden hasn't heard of a burner phone if asked or never used the word in a sentence prior to the subject about them coming up.
Oh, I mean he'd just forget. Like he never remembered saying a chemical attack would be responded to in kind, of he said there should be regime change in Russia.

Oh, just shedding a bunch of light on the left's continued lies and misinformation about Trump.
er uh A60, I showed you trump lying to the crowd about going with them to the capital to stop the certification. I showed you that because I figured you were in the crowd. Also, have you not noticed there was no "steal" to stop? Can you please shed some of this "magic light" on "stop the steal" for me. thanks in advance.

er uh A60, I showed you trump lying to the crowd about going with them to the capital to stop the certification. I showed you that because I figured you were in the crowd. Also, have you not noticed there was no "steal" to stop? Can you please shed some of this "magic light" on "stop the steal" for me. thanks in advance.
I sure wish our SC had the guts to shed light on the 2020 election, but they didn't. Were the election law changes in PA Constitutional? Sure looked like a case tailor made for the SC. They wouldn't hear the case, and left questions unanswered. So, that election is questionable.

I sure wish our SC had the guts to shed light on the 2020 election, but they didn't. Were the election law changes in PA Constitutional? Sure looked like a case tailor made for the SC. They wouldn't hear the case, and left questions unanswered. So, that election is questionable.
er uh A6, your "magic light" seems to be broken because you shed no light on trump's lies. You simply regurgitated conservative lies and spin. I know, let me shed some light on your narrative.

“Out of the 62 lawsuits filed challenging the presidential election, 61 have failed,” and “decisions have came [sic] from both Democratic-appointed and Republican-appointed judges.” (In fact, most of the judges were elected state judges.)

Yea, this is easy stuff to find A6, You dont even need a magic light. As far as your whining about Pa and the SC

Though the president and his allies believed the conservative-leaning Supreme Court would be sympathetic to their efforts and would rule in favor of their lawsuits, the court instead rejected all the post-election lawsuits that came before them, including a high-profile case in which Texas and other GOP-led states sought to have other states’ results declared invalid.

try to remember these examples when I compare Trump to Maduro in Venezuala

er uh A6, your "magic light" seems to be broken... blah, blah, blah...
The stupidity is astounding. You keep falling for, and expect me to also, that same old lazy leftist propaganda that a court not taking a case means that they actually decided the case.

The stupidity is astounding. You keep falling for, and expect me to also, that same old lazy leftist propaganda that a court not taking a case means that they actually decided the case.
You know the phrase "like a deer in the headlights". That applies to you. I shed some actual light on trump's lies and treason so now you're frozen with fear you have to admit trump lies and treason. Its just not "lazy leftist propaganda" when judges dismiss cases. There is no rational way to avoid trump's treason and lies hence you resort to delusion. when a judge dismisses a case means they "decided the case". Again, special just for you

“Out of the 62 lawsuits filed challenging the presidential election, 61 have failed,” and “decisions have came [sic] from both Democratic-appointed and Republican-appointed judges.” (In fact, most of the judges were elected state judges.)

A6, instead of resorting to delusions to excuse trump's lies and treason, please put America first.

You know the phrase "like a deer in the headlights". That applies to you. I shed some actual light on trump's lies and treason so now you're frozen with fear you have to admit trump lies and treason. Its just not "lazy leftist propaganda" when judges dismiss cases. There is no rational way to avoid trump's treason and lies hence you resort to delusion. when a judge dismisses a case means they "decided the case". Again, special just for you

A6, instead of resorting to delusions to excuse trump's lies and treason, please put America first.
Sure, okay.

Sure, okay.
"nuh uh" , "sure ,okay", "wah wah wah" are not debate. Have you ever wondered why you cant post anything to back up your beliefs? Please put America first and attempt to deal with actual facts in an intelligent, honest and non-juvenile manner. America would greatly appreciate it.

"nuh uh" , "sure ,okay", "wah wah wah" are not debate. Have you ever wondered why you cant post anything to back up your beliefs? Please put America first and attempt to deal with actual facts in an intelligent, honest and non-juvenile manner. America would greatly appreciate it.
Didn't know that you think you speak for America. I stop debating when the other guy denies facts and goes on as if the point wasn't made at all. Have a day!

Didn't know that you think you speak for America. I stop debating when the other guy denies facts and goes on as if the point wasn't made at all. Have a day!
poor A6. see how you have to resort to projection. Please tell me the facts I've denied. anyhoo, I've shown you that 61 of 62 trump lawsuits were dismissed. You seem to grasp the fact that the SC didnt intervene. But because you're a conservative, you cant accept reality so you created a narrative out thin air that " all the courts were mean to twump". Please back up this narrative. Oh and dont forget to tell me the facts I've denied. thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom