• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Body types you find attractive/unattractive

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
What kind of body type do you find attractive/unattractive in a mate?

athletic/disproportionate

Anything but sticks and stones.

(I really hope she doesn't have stones.)

Anything but sticks and stones.

(I really hope she doesn't have stones.)

gotta agrre,i dont like fat but theres gotta be meat on them bones,if they are too thin im afraid ill snap em like a twig during sex,i float between 220-240 pounds,aint no way its gonna work with a 105 pound woman.

Something north of Brittany Murphy and south of Nell Carter.

I like cleavege and a nice round jiggly ass.

gotta agrre,i dont like fat but theres gotta be meat on them bones,if they are too thin im afraid ill snap em like a twig during sex,i float between 220-240 pounds,aint no way its gonna work with a 105 pound woman.

I agree as well. Being too skinny is just a turn off, and feels weird.

I really like taller girls, probably because I'm one of em, and I don't like towering over my girlfriends.

Call me Goldilocks- I like not too fat, not too thin, not too tall, not too short. :lol:

I agree as well. Being too skinny is just a turn off, and feels weird.

I really like taller girls, probably because I'm one of em, and I don't like towering over my girlfriends.

I like tall bisexual chicks who are into threesomes.

I'm not overly picky. I'm usually not attracted to women that are very overweight, nor to women that are skeletally boney, but anything reasonable is usually okay.

One thing that turns me off in a hurry is a woman whose build and/or posture, movements and manner come across as distinctly masuline. It's like some portion of my brain decides "Ew, that might be another MAN.... order all libedo centers into emergency shutdown, stat!!" :mrgreen:

Athletic with solid toned muscle is fine. However a woman with shoulders and arms that would look heavily-muscled and ripped on a man turns me off, in much the same manner as above.

Athletic with solid toned muscle is fine. However a woman with shoulders and arms that would look heavily-muscled and ripped on a man turns me off, in much the same manner as above.

Hehe- a couple of months ago, I was in the grocery store, and I glanced over to see a woman who was extremely muscular, shoulder-length ash blonde hair, purplish lipstick, panty hose, tight silky shorts, and a white tank top. I thought omg, how in the hell does a woman get so muscular? Then it occured to me it wasn't a woman, lol. NO woman has shoulders like that.

Call me Goldilocks- I like not too fat, not too thin, not too tall, not too short. :lol:

Same here. I think everyone is like that, it's just that their definitions of all of those are different.

What kind of body type do you find attractive/unattractive in a mate?

I like skinny little waif girls (think Natalie Portman or Kiera Knightly). I spent most of my 20's dating actresses, dancers, and the occasional goth chick, so that's worked out pretty well for me for the most part.

Big boobs, big baby makin' hips (as my wife likes to call them), nice round tush with junk in the trunk, a pretty smile, intelligent eyes, and a self confident posture and mannerisms.

Same here. I think everyone is like that, it's just that their definitions of all of those are different.

Jeez- I gotta be specific? 5'7"- 5'11", 150-190#. Not too muscled (like someone who works out obsessively), but fit from doing actual working tasks of regular life. I really don't like anything that requires going to the gym to maintain. Men who do any type of construction /serious yard work/ or farm work usually have a nice build without being overboard.

Jeez- I gotta be specific? 5'7"- 5'11", 150-190#. Not too muscled (like someone who works out obsessively), but fit from doing actual working tasks of regular life. I really don't like anything that requires going to the gym to maintain. Men who do any type of construction /serious yard work/ or farm work usually have a nice build without being overboard.

<- (Ahem) Your order is ready, Ma'am. :mrgreen:

What I really like is a woman who's hearty. Flowing hair, lots of skin, creamy curves...

...you don't have to be big breasted to pull it off. Obviously, it's easier for them, but as long as you reveal yourself and show a willingness to be touched, that's good.

Open eyes are good too, and so are fake reveals like long slit skirts, off-shoulder tops, loose glasses and hats, but not flimsy jewelry. I don't want a woman who's intimidating or distracting. Being hearty means being soft and inviting, not challenging. Challenging can happen after getting comfortable with each other, but not before.

Ultimately, I want a gal who looks like she's into mushy love, and that means both physically and personally.

Last edited:
I like tall, athletic women who play with knives when they're at the bar.

I like a chick with Kegel muscles so strong she can crack a walnut.

I like women who like the "teddy bear" guys.

At the bar I have to let all the bodybuilders, the beanpoles, and the "pretty boys" get their crack first. After that, I get what's left.

I'm not overly particular really. I'm a breast man, so I love a woman with a good set of tits. I don't like anorexic-looking women, and I don't like morbidly obese ones. Pretty much anything in between is okay. I also don't find mannish features attractive.

Back
Top Bottom