• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blood on Obama's hands !!!

So in your opinion the cop killing are justified because in other cases cops have killed blacks?

I have already stated no. The original poster said it is Obama's fault, and I disagree that it is Obama's fault. Nobody stated it is justified, you just made that up.

The reason that strife has grown is because many black citizens now carry cell phones and they know to record every interaction with the police, and these films show how the bad cops lie and antagonize black people. There are bad cops out there as well as the many good ones, and proof is being posted online for everyone to see. When DA's take it to a grand jury, and there is no cross examination of testimony, and the grand jury believes what only the DA has presented, they usually do not return charges, giving the black community the belief that there is no justice from the justice system. That is what is going on here.

There was NO point , just blah ,blah ,blah ! Must be tired of baaa , baaaaa, baaaaaa .

Let me guess, your summer vacation is boring, not to worry, school will be back in session sooner than you think.

I have already stated no. The original poster said it is Obama's fault, and I disagree that it is Obama's fault. Nobody stated it is justified, you just made that up.

The reason that strife has grown is because many black citizens now carry cell phones and they know to record every interaction with the police, and these films show how the bad cops lie and antagonize black people. There are bad cops out there as well as the many good ones, and proof is being posted online for everyone to see. When DA's take it to a grand jury, and there is no cross examination of testimony, and the grand jury believes what only the DA has presented, they usually do not return charges, giving the black community the belief that there is no justice from the justice system. That is what is going on here.

Funny how they only film the part where the black guy is shot, they somehow always leave out the part where the thug resists arrest, assaults the officers and goes for his gun.

That only comes out after the investigation and by then its too late and there is never any follow up admitting it.

Let me guess, your summer vacation is boring, not to worry, school will be back in session sooner than you think.

Your on ignore .... sorry !

Funny how they only film the part where the black guy is shot, they somehow always leave out the part where the thug resists arrest, assaults the officers and goes for his gun.

That only comes out after the investigation and by then its too late and there is never any follow up admitting it.

I suppose way back when, Rodney King was resisting arrest for a full minute down on the ground rolled up into a ball while the cops beat him with clubs? Or Walter Scott was threatening the officer who shot him 8 times in the back when he was 30 feet away and running away? The films are showing the truth.

Sometimes we just don't know for sure. With Travon Martin, I agree with the verdict. At least they had a trial, and there was not enough evidence to convict. I am ok with that. In Ferguson, I'm Ok with not even prosecuting the officer. The case got intense scrutiny, and there was not enough evidence to charge. The officer had the marks on his face where he said Brown hit him, so he was telling the truth. The physical evidence seemed to corroborate the officers statement, and not those of the witnesses.

But there are cases of excessive force, and they are being caught on camera. That is why this has become a hot issue, we can see the cops lying sometime. See post #43 on page 3 for a good example of a lying cop, caught and sent to jail for 4 years thankfully. He gave a kid permanent brain damage.

I didn't make that up.

You stated the police are being hunted because in some cases white cops are killing black men.

That is blaming cops for the cop shootings.

The presidents failing on race began in his first year.

He is a pure populist...not a leader.

So in your opinion the cop killing are justified because in other cases cops have killed blacks?

I didn't make that up.

You stated the police are being hunted because in some cases white cops are killing black men.

That is blaming cops for the cop shootings.

Your original quote above is wrong, you just made it up. I never said any killing of police or anyone else was justified.

Just because you can identify the root cause of an event, that does not imply whether the root cause justified the event or not. Cause and justification are TWO SEPARATE THINGS, and independent of each other.

I do believe there is a problem with police use of excessive force, particularly against blacks, and I showed a study of the 100 police shootings in 2015 of unarmed individuals, and it showed that blacks are five times more likely to be an unarmed shooting victim of the police than whites, per 1 million citizens. That will CAUSE unrest in the black community, particularly when hardly any police officers are held accountable.

Cause - that which makes something happen.

Justification - the action of showing something to be right or reasonable.

We can find the cause of an action, then we must do further study to determine if the action was justified or not. You are making an invalid assumption, and it is wrong.

Your original quote above is wrong, you just made it up. I never said any killing of police or anyone else was justified.

Just because you can identify the root cause of an event, that does not imply whether the root cause justified the event or not. Cause and justification are TWO SEPARATE THINGS, and independent of each other.

I do believe there is a problem with police use of excessive force, particularly against blacks, and I showed a study of the 100 police shootings in 2015 of unarmed individuals, and it showed that blacks are five times more likely to be an unarmed shooting victim of the police than whites, per 1 million citizens. That will CAUSE unrest in the black community, particularly when hardly any police officers are held accountable.

Cause - that which makes something happen.

Justification - the action of showing something to be right or reasonable.

We can find the cause of an action, then we must do further study to determine if the action was justified or not. You are making an invalid assumption, and it is wrong.

These are your words

"This is not Obama's fault. This is the fault of white police shooting and killing black citizens, or in the case of NYC just holding them down while they can't breath, and the prevalence of cell phones to record such activity today."

You fault and blame the police for the recent shootings. You didn't say it was the fault of the people doing the shooting, but rather you blamed the police themselves.

How can you deny what you wrote?

These are your words

"This is not Obama's fault. This is the fault of white police shooting and killing black citizens, or in the case of NYC just holding them down while they can't breath, and the prevalence of cell phones to record such activity today."

You fault and blame the police for the recent shootings. You didn't say it was the fault of the people doing the shooting, but rather you blamed the police themselves.

How can you deny what you wrote?

The unrest in the community is the result of police frequently stopping black people for no valid reason, and for killing black unarmed people at a rate five times higher than they kill white unarmed people, in 2015 (I posted that study earlier). That is the CAUSE of the current unrest.

You made up a statement that I said it justified the shooting of police, and I never said that. There is no justification for anyone to be shooting police officers. We live in a land of laws, and if bad cops are caught being bad, they should be fairly handled by the legal system.

Felons with guns and resisting arrest are thugs , write that down for future reference !:roll:

I am referring to Philando Castile who had a lot of traffic tickets he had trouble paying off. Hardly makes him a "thug."

I am referring to Philando Castile who had a lot of traffic tickets he had trouble paying off. Hardly makes him a "thug."

Were the police doing their job ? " It was explained to reporters later that Castile told the officer as he approached the vehicle, “I have a firearm on me,” at the same time he was reaching into his back pocket. " Officer Jeronimo Yanez, who is Hispanic, had pulled Castile over since he matched the description of a black suspect in a recent robbery who also had a wide nose and drove a white Oldsmobile. Additionally, Castile had a brake light out on the car.

And now we see the main problem , liberals that fail to call out the democRATS when they demonstrate bias ! Obama has sided with thugs as many of the liberal democRATS and condemned law enforcement . They continue to foster the totally lie of Michael Brown hands up don't shoot BS and incite blacks to cause harm to those trying to uphold our laws and remove violent FELONS from our street , no different than yelling fire in a crowded theater . It's sad liberals are the lost sheep ! :roll:

more right wing BS

Were the police doing their job ? " It was explained to reporters later that Castile told the officer as he approached the vehicle, “I have a firearm on me,” at the same time he was reaching into his back pocket. " Officer Jeronimo Yanez, who is Hispanic, had pulled Castile over since he matched the description of a black suspect in a recent robbery who also had a wide nose and drove a white Oldsmobile.

From what I've read the officer asked him for license and registration and as he was getting that, Philando told the officer he was a registered gun owner. An argument could definitely be made on whether Philando was dumb for reaching into his pocket for his license when he said this (we don't know exactly how it all went down due to the absence of any body cam footage), but that does not make him a thug.

Additionally, Castile had a brake light out on the car.

Ah, okay, so a broken tail light makes you a "thug." :lamo

From what I've read the officer asked him for license and registration and as he was getting that, Philando told the officer he was a registered gun owner. An argument could definitely be made on whether Philando was dumb for reaching into his pocket for his license when he said this (we don't know exactly how it all went down due to the absence of any body cam footage), but that does not make him a thug.

Ah, okay, so a broken tail light makes you a "thug." :lamo

Ok , if you say so . :roll:

Oh, and the sergeant standing up and telling to stop would have accomplished a lot because everyone knows white people always listen to white police officers and black people always listen to black police officers.

I don't think you know or understand what a chain of command is.

I don't think you know or understand what a chain of command is.

Oops! Sorry. I spent four years in the military when I was young and thirty years as a police officer. You obviously don't understand the difference in the military and police work.

Back
Top Bottom