• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blasts from the Past: 3 Cases of Election Results Hypocrisy

You should revisit the OP.
Where in the OP is there mention of Vice President Biden being urged to overturn the election?

Where in the OP is there mention of Vice President Biden being urged to overturn the election?

It's messing with the electoral votes. The VP is just a different way to do the same thing. The left pushed it before, the right pushed it now, so far no one has actually done it but, as is par for the course, you're likely right that the Left will actually be the ones that do it and be cheered for it.

It's messing with the electoral votes. The VP is just a different way to do the same thing. The left pushed it before, the right pushed it now, so far no one has actually done it but, as is par for the course, you're likely right that the Left will actually be the ones that do it and be cheered for it.

So you were lying when you said Democrats urged Vice President Biden to overturn the election. Well you guys thought of it, now we get to do it.

So you were lying when you said Democrats urged Vice President Biden to overturn the election. Well you guys thought of it, now we get to do it.

No...I said the left are the ones that have pushed for overturning the election first. And, of course you'll be the ones who do it. Then you'll say you're the good guys while doing it, just like you did with all of the riots over the summer. Ya'll have an amazing PR apparatus, I'll give you that.

No...I said the left are the ones that have pushed for overturning the election first. And, of course you'll be the ones who do it. Then you'll say you're the good guys while doing it, just like you did with all of the riots over the summer. Ya'll have an amazing PR apparatus, I'll give you that.

When Harris overturns the election in four years, I'll say, "It was your idea. Payback's a bitch."

When Harris overturns the election in four years, I'll say, "It was your idea. Payback's a bitch."

I'm sure you will. The interesting thing here is you don't know how ****ing stupid and terrible your statement is. So now, you're on record as supporting insurrection so long as it's your team doing it.

I'm sure you will. The interesting thing here is you don't know how ****ing stupid and terrible your statement is. So now, you're on record as supporting insurrection so long as it's your team doing it.

Nobody on the left literally invaded the US Capitol. But since you guys did, we can burn down the Capitol, the White House, the US Supreme Court and sell every Republican into slavery in Patagonia.

Payback's a bitch.

Nobody on the left literally invaded the US Capitol. But since you guys did, we can burn down the Capitol, the White House, the US Supreme Court and sell every Republican into slavery in Patagonia.

Payback's a bitch.

*yawn* Boring

Back
Top Bottom