• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Blair: Delegitimization of Israel is affront to humanity

Last edited:
My comment was not directed speifically at her, which you might have noticed had you tried.

Here we go, so you've made a generalised accusation about some mythical people / posts on the thread.

No guts eh? Either be specific about your accusations about people or don't make inane or pointless posts. If your comment isn't specif when you accuse posters then it's inane hogwash - we've already proven on the previous thread you're full of that.

-- It is more likely that you simply lack the willingness and intelligence necessary to understand my reply.

I have not used the term antisemitic here. As to the prejudices expressed by British people in general, I ceretainly did not indicate ALL British people harbored such, and I limited most of my discussion to this forum.

Again, you seem to lack the ability to seperate what a person says from the person, himself. THis is almost the very definition of reactionary partisanship.

Once again, it is his ideas that should be discussed here, and not the man, himself. If you have a problem with that, you should go to the person who initiated the thread.

This isn't a matter of lying or not lying , but the issue of the delegitimization of Israel -- which none of the usual suspects have shown in any way, shape or form that they do not support.

Well, there's more pointless hot air for us.

Let me be clear for you - there's a very strong feeling (by me) that people like you (Gardener) and at least one other (Apocalypse) like to throw out veiled accusations about jew-haters, anti-semites etc on quite a few discussions. I used to think a lot more of mbig but he /she / it does often behave like you two.

For future clarity in discussions - be more specific when you accuse people. This is a debate site - not "gotchya" or "prove what I said" - there's no debate in that whatsoever.

God dammit I'm sick and tired of all you people.

No wonder CC couldn't stand it anymore and had to get away.

LAILA:
I think alot of the European posters on this forum have been critical of Israel and its policies/actions but that doesn't mean we'd want it to disappear or get wiped out.

APOCOLYPSE:
You're only speaking for yourself Laila.

Absorb what that implies.

So much for united (against fascism) 'peace and love' Left!

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Infinite Chaos, you are now banned from posting in this thread. Any future posts in this thread from you will result in additional infractions with increased points for each post.

LAILA:

APOCOLYPSE:

Absorb what that implies.

So much for united (against fascism) 'peace and love' Left!

I think it implies that Apo must really want to be on Laila's good side. Speaking for oneself on that issue is a privilege that most of us are rarely allowed.

Europeans, as history notes, has been anti Jewish for centuries and thus, of course, is also anti-Israel.

While the Brits on these boards have lapsed into irrationality, and usually do when the subject of Israel is raised, here is a more informative and rational view from a Canadian writer in a Canadian daily.

A modern hatred with a long pedigree

Would our dear friends in the liberal-left condone Israel's flag being burned by yobs in that article picture? Legitimate protest isn't it!

They're not so intellectual once you look past the veneer.

They may say they merely protest Israeli foreign policy. But the way they doth protest too much suggest darker motives, as even other Lefties point out in more candid moments:

What is left wing anti-semitism? | Workers' Liberty

Left-wing anti-Semitism isn't news – Telegraph Blogs

EISCA » Left-wing Antisemitism

They were talking about Nick Griffin and the BNP earlier weren't they.....!

Last edited:
3453755.bin

Furthermore, whenever it's a bunch of foaming Islamic cranks preaching death and torture to Israel and the Jews, as-per the verses in their instruction manual, there's radio silence from the likes of the UAF, Searchlight and all others queuing up to say what a bad man Nick Griffin is and how the BNP should be closed.

And I remember when Hizb Ut Tahrir held their rally in London. As with other events like July 7 and scores of terror plots exposed, virtually the entire Left tried to play it down, saying such extremism was representative of only a small handful of Muslims.

Yet the same kind of people back in the '30s didn't think Oswald Mosley and the BUF represented only a minority of the British and left it at that. No, they put their best boots on and ran straight to Cable Street as fast as they could scurry!

Wherever did the Left go wrong?! And why the hell does anyone still think their hypocritical opinions count in modern Britain?!

Lapsed Muslims are guilty of aspostasy and should be executed, say they in Article 7 of their draft constitution. On top of that they want world domination in the form of a caliphate. Just misunderstood, eh?!

http://www.hizb.org.uk/hizb/press-c...ttend-hizb-ut-tahrir-s-london-conference.html

pakistan_extremist_1382809c.jpg

Gits: http://www.jihadwatch.org/2008/08/hizb-ut-tahrir-london-meeting-an-eyewitness-report.html

Well done Labour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgCvJqZL_3s

No no no, said left-leaning Whitehall. 'They're quite benign': http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journali...way-to-terrorism-claims-Whitehall-report.html

Last edited:
I think it implies that Apo must really want to be on Laila's good side. Speaking for oneself on that issue is a privilege that most of us are rarely allowed.

Normally when someone says 'you speak for yourself mate', it can only mean you're hardly wanting to stay on their good side by expressing yourself in such a near-defiant manner!

"Furthermore, whenever it's a bunch of foaming Islamic cranks preaching death and torture to Israel and the Jews, as-per the verses in their instruction manual, there's radio silence from the likes of the UAF, Searchlight and all others queuing up to say what a bad man Nick Griffin is and how the BNP should be closed".
\
The same thing is happening in the States.

The Left will fully support Muslims (while decrying Christianity) and claim anyone who complains about their anti-social is racist, yet they will denigrate their own people attending a peaceful assembly in Washington, DC.

Ignorance knows no boundaries.

Back
Top Bottom