• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

BLACKS For Trump

Paying attention to what? Bogus polls? The media who push those bogus polls? No thanks. I'll stay away from the Dem propaganda.

But hey...don't let the fact that I think for myself stop you from being a sheeple.

You think for yourself, it just always happens to align perfectly with Trump. Right...

This guy may not be someone like Obama, but he is a regular guy out there - someone who experience everyday life like you.

After researching all of the facts from this video it only made sense to vote for Donald Trump. Seriously put all petty issues aside. Put all the fake twisted “facts” you hear on social media and do the research yourself. The two things that mean the most to me are the protection of our constitutional rights and equality for all.

As a white person, I am obviously in a position to state that any person of color who supports Trump is either an idiot, misinformed, or paid.

Hah.

But despite not wanting to speak for them, I do tend to think that.

Not sure what to make of that really.

Edit: Although come to think of it, I think the same thing about ANY person who supports Trump.

It's a fact.

That is what statistics do, approximate the population statistic using samples.

I did, then I did again. Now I have done it a third time.

Terminology alert. The poll produces a sample. It's 31.7% of all African Americans Likely Voters sampled in this poll. Likely voter means that all persons in the sample intend to vote. I'll calculate the percentages for you.

If the Presidential Election were held today, would you vote for Donald Trump or Joe Biden?
Donald Trump​
39​
31.71%​
Joe Biden​
74​
60.16%​
Someone else​
5​
4.07%​
Undecided​
5​
4.07%​
Total​
123​
100.00%​

Truth hurts, sometimes.
123 people? That is not a very scientific sample.

I suspect not even 10% will vote for him this time.
Why not. from the polling, I would be shocked if it was less than 20%.

Trump has been the best President for the black community in 50 years, much better than Obama.

123 people? That is not a very scientific sample.
The poll is of 1000 likely voters, 123 of whom are black.

There is no reason you cannot have a scientific poll with 123. The rule of thumb minimum is 31, but larger numbers increase the confidence.

Why not. from the polling, I would be shocked if it was less than 20%.

Trump has been the best President for the black community in 50 years, much better than Obama.

The poll is of 1000 likely voters, 123 of whom are black.

There is no reason you cannot have a scientific poll with 123. The rule of thumb minimum is 31, but larger numbers increase the confidence.
Rule of thumb? Lol

Lol, I just saw your signature -

"Donald Trump ~ “He [Joe Biden] was only a good vice president because he figured out how to kiss Barack Obama’s ass.”

VP Pence, are you listening?
"

..........and now, Biden is kissing the MARXISTS a**! :ROFLMAO:

Post-Debate Poll Shows Trump Support Skyrocketing Among Latino and Black Voters

CNN exit polling from the 2016 election showed Trump taking 28 percent of the Latino vote and just 8 percent among black voters in his race against Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

A new Investors Business Daily/TIPP poll conducted following Tuesday’s presidential debate finds the president’s support among Hispanics at 36.5 percent, an 8.5 percentage point jump from 2016.

Meanwhile, his backing among African-Americans has nearly doubled to 15 percent.

https://www.westernjournal.com/post...pport-skyrocketing-among-latino-black-voters/

Lol, I just saw your signature -

"Donald Trump ~ “He [Joe Biden] was only a good vice president because he figured out how to kiss Barack Obama’s ass.”

VP Pence, are you listening?
"

..........and now, Biden is kissing the MARXISTS a**! :ROFLMAO:

No. He isn't. That is not true. Not even remotely true.

Trump's message to blacks: "I am the candidate who cares about you, works for you and lowered black unemployment."

Trump's message to suburban women: "Vote for me or scary black people will move into your neighborhoods."
Trump never said scary black people will move into your neighborgoods.

Congrats on receiving your Adam Schiff starter kit for lying.

Trump never said scary black people will move into your neighborgoods.

Congrats on receiving your Adam Schiff starter kit for lying.
What he said below is a dog whistle for "vote for me or scary black people will move into your neighborhoods."
The crime and chaos in Democrat-run cities have gotten so bad that liberals are even getting out of Manhattan’s Upper West Side. Rather than rethink their destructive policies, the left wants to make sure there is no escape. The plan is to remake the suburbs in their image so they resemble the dysfunctional cities they now govern. As usual, anyone who dares tell the truth about what the left is doing is smeared as a racist.

When Trump vows to protect a “shining example of the American Dream,” he's talking about single-family residential neighborhoods, where mainly white people live -- and he is dog whistling that he'll maintain the exclusionary zoning and land use regulations to keep them white.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom