• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

BLACKS For Trump

tosca1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This guy may not be someone like Obama, but he is a regular guy out there - someone who experience everyday life like you.

After researching all of the facts from this video it only made sense to vote for Donald Trump. Seriously put all petty issues aside. Put all the fake twisted “facts” you hear on social media and do the research yourself. The two things that mean the most to me are the protection of our constitutional rights and equality for all.

Am I the only one who is extremely put off by how "conservative" types idolize blacks. Why am I supposed to believe their opinions matters more than anyone else.

Am I the only one who is extremely put off by how "conservative" types idolize blacks. Why am I supposed to believe their opinions matters more than anyone else.

That would be like asking........ Am I the only one who is extremely put off by how "progressive" types idolize women, lgbtq, seniors, millenials, suburban women, colored people.....etc... Why am I supposed to believe their opinions matters more than anyone else.

Because. DEMOGRAPHICS!

hahahahahaha

This guy may not be someone like Obama, but he is a regular guy out there - someone who experience everyday life like you.

After researching all of the facts from this video it only made sense to vote for Donald Trump. Seriously put all petty issues aside. Put all the fake twisted “facts” you hear on social media and do the research yourself. The two things that mean the most to me are the protection of our constitutional rights and equality for all.

Does that make you WHITE for Trump?

That would be like asking........ Am I the only one who is extremely put off by how "progressive" types idolize women, lgbtq, seniors, millenials, subarban women, colored people.....etc... Why am I supposed to believe their opinions matters more than anyone else.

Because.

hahahahahaha
Yeah. It's cringe regardless of who does it.

It’s not idolatry... it’s putting forth those who have come to understand 50-years of Leftist Bullshit has hurt Blacks.

It’s celebrating those who see all the tremendous effort Trump has given so ALL Americans rise.

We want their vote. We want them to be free of the Democrat plantation. We want them to live in safe communities and to prosper.

You had 50-years and failed miserably.

So we celebrate those who point out the truth... and we understand your frustration... because it’s difficult to call those individuals racists.

We celebrate those who will help lift their communities out of mayhem.

God Bless Them All.

Off topic.
Create your own thread for whites.

Thought so. :D You only want to stereotype millions of diverse people from one race (gee I wonder why) based on a couple videos you found online.

But I am sure if those two guys you highlighted here end up shot by the police for walking down the street you will be the first one OUTRAGED about it. lol

It’s not idolatry... it’s putting forth those who have come to understand 50-years of Leftist Bullshit has hurt Blacks.

It’s celebrating those who see all the tremendous effort Trump has given so ALL Americans rise.

We want their vote. We want them to be free of the Democrat plantation. We want them to live in safe communities and to prosper.

So we celebrate those who point out the truth... because it’s difficult to call those individuals racists.

God Bless Them All.

Black people vote 90% democratic.

Guess why. Lol

So we celebrate those who point out the truth... and we understand your frustration... because it’s difficult to call those individuals racists.

God Bless Them All.

Lmao non-whites will vote overwhelmingly for Democrats every single election and you will hopelessly try appealing to them every single election instead of spending more resources on campaigning for middle America. It's a dumb strategy.

Where are your "whites for Trump" vids? Maybe they would clash....? LMAO

I guess if he wins, they'll all work out their differences.

It's not only blacks.

Do you see that kind of enthusiasm among Biden supporters?

Most asians are bound to have conservative values. That's part of the culture.

Oh looky....some guy has an opinion. Lol
Not only that, but he's changing the opinion of others. And all he had to do was tell the truth.

Back
Top Bottom