• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

BLACKS For Trump

So this was a TRUMP VS Biden poll?
It was the Emerson September poll. A new poll is expected tomorrow

Do you approve of the job the President is doing?

Approve​
40​
32.52%​
Disapprove​
76​
61.79%​
Neutral or no opinion​
8​
6.50%​
Total​
123​
100.00%​

If the Presidential election were held today, would you vote for Donald Trump or Joe Biden?
Donald Trump​
39​
31.71%​
Joe Biden​
74​
60.16%​
Someone else​
5​
4.07%​
Undecided​
5​
4.07%​
Total​
123​
100.00%​

Just another point I’d like to add to the LouC post...the highest earning people I know are women...the idea that men, white men in particular, are holding back women and other races is a crass conspiracy theory...we have neither the time or inclination to do such things.

This guy may not be someone like Obama, but he is a regular guy out there - someone who experience everyday life like you.

After researching all of the facts from this video it only made sense to vote for Donald Trump. Seriously put all petty issues aside. Put all the fake twisted “facts” you hear on social media and do the research yourself. The two things that mean the most to me are the protection of our constitutional rights and equality for all.

90% of black people support Biden, which leaves ~10% who will support Trump. Statistically speaking, it's just not going to be that difficult to eventually find videos of black people supporting Trump.

I think that identity politics almost certainly had an impact on her vote. So her being a woman probably swayed a percentage of the vote to her.. I think that’s pretty much undeniable. In the same way a percentage of Obama’s vote was almost certainly based on his colour. The leftist game is to draw attention to identity so as to detract from some of the less desirable aspects of their agenda...like equality of outcome ( which any sane person knows can only lead to dumbing down). Clinton is also a complete fraud, a total narcissist and , like I’ve said, generally despised... but being female definitely helped her.

That’s one aspect that Biden can’t utilise...he’s the archetypal old , white, rich, lying establishment figure that the liberal left claims to be against.

The leader of the Republican Party was the biggest birther based on the fact Barack Hussein Obama was black.

If you think playing identity politics is only a Lefitst game then you really aren't paying attention.

"That’s one aspect that Biden can’t utilise...he’s the archetypal old , white, rich, lying establishment figure that the liberal left claims to be against."

I have never claimed that and I am of the Liberal Left.

Thought so. :D You only want to stereotype millions of diverse people from one race (gee I wonder why) based on a couple videos you found online.

But I am sure if those two guys you highlighted here end up shot by the police for walking down the street you will be the first one OUTRAGED about it. lol
Well I don’t know the democrats stereotype them as criminals who are oppressed by a white power structure and need to be allowed to commit crimes and also the police should be defunded.

No black people have been shot by police for walking down the street, it’s literally never happened anywhere in America. At least not in the time I’ve been alive

Approve​
40​
32.52%​
Disapprove​
76​
61.79%​
Neutral or no opinion​
8​
6.50%​
Total​
123​
100.00%​

If the Presidential election were held today, would you vote for Donald Trump or Joe Biden?
Donald Trump​
39​
31.71%​
Joe Biden​
74​
60.16%​
Someone else​
5​
4.07%​
Undecided​
5​
4.07%​
Total​
123​
100.00%​
It just doesn’t seem likely that Biden gets double the vote of Trump...that’s a leftist pipe dream and I’d suggest the polling there isn’t worth jack shit.

Approve​
40​
32.52%​
Disapprove​
76​
61.79%​
Neutral or no opinion​
8​
6.50%​
Total​
123​
100.00%​

Donald Trump​
39​
31.71%​
Joe Biden​
74​
60.16%​
Someone else​
5​
4.07%​
Undecided​
5​
4.07%​
Total​
123​
100.00%​

Where is the BLACK part?

Just another point I’d like to add to the LouC post...the highest earning people I know are women...the idea that men, white men in particular, are holding back women and other races is a crass conspiracy theory...we have neither the time or inclination to do such things.

The men that have been holding back women are not the sort that are hard pressed for time and energy because they are in the trenches digging ditches and pounding nails and sweating and working for others.

No, the men that have been keeping women down are the same as the ones keeping 99% of work a day men down.

The difference is that it has always been easier for a male to move up from the ground grubbing employments into the 1% level where they have all the time in the world to keep folks down, especially women and minorities.

The leader of the Republican Party was the biggest birther based on the fact Barack Hussein Obama was black.

If you think playing identity politics is only a Lefitst game then you really aren't paying attention.

"That’s one aspect that Biden can’t utilise...he’s the archetypal old , white, rich, lying establishment figure that the liberal left claims to be against."

I have never claimed that and I am of the Liberal Left.
I don’t think it was based on his colour, it was based on where he was born.

The liberal left have a general ideology that the Biden type is over represented in circles of power...then they’re going to vote to put another one in power....lol.

No , trust me I could write something much more sexist than that....but the fact remains that Clinton got a big female vote because she has the same genitalia as them.
Same can be, and has been, said about Thatcher. It’s no secret that people are more inclined to vote for someone that they can identify with.

Additionally, American women have been deliberately prevented from attaining positions at the highest levels in our government because of their sex for most of our country’s history, so when there’s a woman candidate with a comparable (or better) resume than a male opponent, voters of both sexes tend to lean towards voting for her.

... You see indications of this with anti Trumpers bleating on about the “orange” man...
Ignorant and stupid assertion. We anti-Trumpers don’t disparage Trump with pejoratives such as “orange man”, “orange idiot”, or “orangutan” because of his obvious use of cheap tanning cream.

We disparage Trump with pejoratives because he is a lousy lying utterly amoral racist piece of shit.

The men that have been holding back women are not the sort that are hard pressed for time and energy because they are in the trenches digging ditches and pounding nails and sweating and working for others.

No, the men that have been keeping women down are the same as the ones keeping 99% of work a day men down.

The difference is that it has always been easier for a male to move up from the ground grubbing employments into the 1% level where they have all the time in the world to keep folks down, especially women and minorities.
Yeah, I don’t buy into that because it’s 100% bullshit ...unless you live in Saudi Arabia lol.

Same can be, and has been, said about Thatcher. It’s no secret that people are more inclined to vote for someone that they can identify with.

Additionally, American women have been deliberately prevented from attaining positions at the highest levels in our government because of their sex for most of our country’s history, so when there’s a woman candidate with a comparable (or better) resume than a male opponent, voters of both sexes tend to lean towards voting for her.

Ignorant and stupid assertion. We anti-Trumpers don’t disparage Trump with pejoratives such as “orange man”, “orange idiot”, or “orangutan” because of his obvious use of cheap tanning cream.

We disparage Trump with pejoratives because he is a lousy lying utterly amoral racist piece of shit.
I was too young to vote for Thatcher but she was a great leader...one who was not afraid to upset people, who appealed to her support base by actually carrying out what she said she’d do...quite like Trump actually. She was despised by the hard left minority too...which is a good sign because they are wrong about everything.

Everything you say about Trump can be applied to Biden.

I don’t think it was based on his colour, it was based on where he was born.

The liberal left have a general ideology that the Biden type is over represented in circles of power...then they’re going to vote to put another one in power....lol.

Yes, they believed Obama was born in Kenya as a black African.

I lived through it right here in the good old USA and saw what it was first hand in former friends and former close family.

Some Liberal Left no doubt have that ideology, but the anti-type didn't win the nomination, as un-Liberally fitting to that ideology Bide might be he is still absolutely, hands down, without any doubt better than Trump. So we on the Left will vote for him.

90% of black people support Biden, which leaves ~10% who will support Trump. Statistically speaking, it's just not going to be that difficult to eventually find videos of black people supporting Trump.
When you start with something that is shown to be false, your credibility is shot.

Where is the BLACK part?
All of it. Emerson breaks out the demographics in their raw data dump. This is nice, because most do not. I quoted the segment self identifying as black.

The men that have been holding back women are not the sort that are hard pressed for time and energy because they are in the trenches digging ditches and pounding nails and sweating and working for others. No, the men that have been keeping women down are the same as the ones keeping 99% of work a day men down. The difference is that it has always been easier for a male to move up from the ground grubbing employments into the 1% level where they have all the time in the world to keep folks down, especially women and minorities.
You don't get around much, do you? The 1% typically work longer hours. Contrary to popular belief, the majority of the rich do not inherit their money, they earn it.

Yeah, I don’t buy into that because it’s 100% bullshit ...unless you live in Saudi Arabia lol.
Agreed. The rest of the world is not like USA.

I didn't ask you to buy it. Believe me or not. I don't care, I have lived and worked in enough different places with enough diverse insights to know it is true.

That sounds like you are say they only voted for her because she has biologically similar attributes?

That discounts women voting for her, a candidate who had risen to notoriety, political success in the Senate, Secretary of State, who received a major Political Party Nomination for the presidency and has had a successful life despite a philandering husband, despite all the unnatural barriers that she has had to hurdle, which millions and millions of American women can relate to in some way shape and form.

I have no doubt that each time during the 2016 campaign when one of Trump's rabid Republican rally crowd of Trump Stupid's chanted "lock her up" it secured another woman's vote for Hillary and it had nothing at all to do with their voting for Hillary's vagina or breasts.
Although I disdain Hillary Clinton for a number of reasons, none having to do with her sex, I completely agree with your point overall.

Yes, they believed Obama was born in Kenya as a black African.

I lived through it right here in the good old USA and saw what it was first hand in former friends and former close family.

Some Liberal Left no doubt have that ideology, but the anti-type didn't win the nomination, as un-Liberally fitting to that ideology Bide might be he is still absolutely, hands down, without any doubt better than Trump. So we on the Left will vote for him.
People seem to ignore the fact that Obama’s mother was white...he’s mixed race not black.

I think that Trump is the anti establishment candidate....as the establishment is corrupt to the core he’d get my vote..you’ve decided to back the establishment so you must love how things have been going over there...

Although I disdain Hillary Clinton for a number of reasons, none having to do with her sex, I completely agree with your point overall.

Thanks!

My vote for Clinton was not based on wish, because she was not what I had wished for in a candidate to run against Trump, she was what we got. I was still a Registered Republican at the time and had been since 1975. I had been getting pushed further and further out from under the Republican umbrella though in the last couple decades. It was the ascension and raising up of Trump to the pinnacle of power over the Republican Party that was the last push that LEFT me completely out from under the Republican umbrella. His nomination and election were bad enough, but the shove that pushed me not just out but over the cliff was his New Year's Eve tweet in 2016. We had moved to a new state just a couple weeks after the Presidential Election. I hadn't bothered to register yet in my new state by December 31st 2016. But I knew I was uncertain what to do? But reading that candidate elect tweet from Trump clinched it. Soon as I got settled in and had the chance I went to get my new drivers license and proudly registered to vote as a declared DEMOCRAT. I also signed up to be an Election Judge and now, 4 years later, I am a happy DEMOCRAT and a Chief Judge of Elections in a Precinct here. Make no mistake about it, I am not a mindless, goose stepping, toe the Party line, believer that anyone and anything Left of center is perfect Democrat ideology or a perfect Democrat.

My outward affiliation is Democrat, my inner self is still, as it always has been, independent and I am with mind of my own.

Don't give me Party marching orders, I'll wipe my backside with them.

People seem to ignore the fact that Obama’s mother was white...he’s mixed race not black.

I think that Trump is the anti establishment candidate....as the establishment is corrupt to the core he’d get my vote..you’ve decided to back the establishment so you must love how things have been going over there...

The birther crap was all about the black part of his mix. What color his mother was did not matter, I know, I saw it first hand, bot in my Right Wing family members that I had to distance myself from, their racism came to the fore with a black man in the White House who wasn't a Server or a Janitor. Even when I was still a happy registered Republican they attacked me for not hating the same way they did. Then there are former friends that I had to abandon because of their racism that bubbled to the surface during the Obama years. It was sad. But they just went ballistic. Even the ones that didn't follow the birther movement still were bent that a black (aka that other thing) was sitting behind the Resolute desk.

I was too young to vote for Thatcher but she was a great leader...one who was not afraid to upset people, who appealed to her support base by actually carrying out what she said she’d do...quite like Trump actually. She was despised by the hard left minority too...which is a good sign because they are wrong about everything.

Everything you say about Trump can be applied to Biden.
When the entirety of either side opposes, it isn’t a good sign. Arguing otherwise proves your narrow view.

I was old enough to vote when Thatcher ran, and would’ve voted for her if I were a Brit.

No, Biden and Trump are not alike. Not by a long shot.

When you start with something that is shown to be false, your credibility is shot.

All of it. Emerson breaks out the demographics in their raw data dump. This is nice, because most do not. I quoted the segment self identifying as black.

You don't get around much, do you? The 1% typically work longer hours. Contrary to popular belief, the majority of the rich do not inherit their money, they earn it.

Agreed. The rest of the world is not like USA.

This is nice, because most do not. I quoted the segment self identifying as black.

Except I found BLACK nowhere

Trump isn't anti-establishment. He is all about the establishment, the 1% establishment.

Trump is no less corrupt than the most corrupt Congressman in D.C. and is, from all the evidence, more corrupt than any of them.

Trump has done nothing in 4 years to drain the swamp as he promised.

In fact the swamp is just far more swampier than it ever was thanks to Trump.

Trump has decided that for Americans dirtier air, more polluted water, poisoned soil are all inconsequential to pleasing the plethora of K-Street energy, industrial and manufacturing lobbyists.

Trump isn't anti establishment, he is a con man and a grifter, a phony and a lazy president.

No. Trump is all in on the establishment, just the establishment of the past where whites wouldn't have even been able to imagine a science fiction story where whites and their privilege went by the way side and whites became the minority.

Trump is regressive in his mind set, that was obvious the first time he trotted out his MAGA mantra.

Back
Top Bottom