• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Black Lives Matter protesters riot in Manhattan, cause $100,000 damage

aHtOunaYW7m4_640x360.jpg

might be, he sure as hell is lending inspiration

We know Harris and members of the Biden campaign are funding the violence. It's a matter of public record. How can you support people who denounce violence, and the bail out violent offenders so they can continue? Look at the arrest records of these violent people. Where did that Commender Red ***** get 10 grand to get out of jail? And he got busted again. He's just one example, and there are hundreds, if not more. It's enough to give even the completely disinterested pause. Well, it should give you pause unless you support the violence.

We know Harris and members of the Biden campaign are funding the violence. It's a matter of public record. How can you support people who denounce violence, and the bail out violent offenders so they can continue? Look at the arrest records of these violent people. Where did that Commender Red ***** get 10 grand to get out of jail? And he got busted again. He's just one example, and there are hundreds, if not more. It's enough to give even the completely disinterested pause. Well, it should give you pause unless you support the violence.

this post is like a domestic animal barking at a tree

no sense at all, just ruff ruff ruff

Your non-response suggests you support the violence as well. You just lack the fortitude to say so.

Your non-response suggests you support the violence as well. You just lack the fortitude to say so.

now you are on to tea leaves i see

god bless you

now you are on to tea leaves i see

god bless you

You mean like anonymous accusations?

Either you support the violence, or you don't. There really isn't a middle ground on the subject if you wish to live in a civil society. If you're trying to parse the subject and thread your way through it firm in the belief you can do that without getting your hands dirty, you're mistaken.

You mean like anonymous accusations?

Either you support the violence, or you don't. There really isn't a middle ground on the subject if you wish to live in a civil society. If you're trying to parse the subject and thread your way through it firm in the belief you can do that without getting your hands dirty, you're mistaken.

read my posts

Unlike you, I do do tribal loyalty horse ****

I am against the Neanderthals and their guns on our streets, I am against BLM and Antifa on the streets. With or without violence I want them off, both.

Take the time to read my posts, don't be a wanna be psychic anymore.

Another day of idiocy.....they keep this up, Trump will win for sure. People are sick and tired of these losers.

we did not have this till Trump caused such divisiveness

Trump owns this

Another day of idiocy.....they keep this up, Trump will win for sure. People are sick and tired of these losers.

You hate it; but you love it.

read my posts

Unlike you, I do do tribal loyalty horse ****

I am against the Neanderthals and their guns on our streets, I am against BLM and Antifa on the streets. With or without violence I want them off, both.

Take the time to read my posts, don't be a wanna be psychic anymore.

I'm not gonna bother. It was stupid to claim Trump is inspiring them. Trump didn't inspire Ferguson or any number of previous, similar events. Trump is just the current excuse. I've lived long enough to have seen it many times in the past.

It was stupid to claim Trump is inspiring them. .

To a blind eye or a biased mind it may seem as such.

To the sage and independent it is obvious.

I'm not gonna bother. It was stupid to claim Trump is inspiring them. Trump didn't inspire Ferguson or any number if previous, similar events. Trump is just the current excuse. I've lived long enough to have seen it many times in the past.

No other president encourages his supporters to go to a city and confront protesters. No other president sent in personal to abduct and detain protesters. No other president has told armed militia that are rife with white supremicists to "liberate" states. No other president praised a white viligante, not in my lifetime. No other president tells cops they have been too nice and should treat those they arrest more violently.

Yeah, he certainly bears responsibility.

we did not have this till Trump caused such divisiveness

Trump owns this

ROFL.....it's all Trumps fault....lol.....almost fell out of my seat.

So they destroyed $100,000 of other peoples property!!!! So what the hell did those criminals gain?????

ROFL.....it's all Trumps fault....lol.....almost fell out of my seat.

you may have vertigo

Trump makes teh room appear to spin to many

You own this mess, deal with it.

You know, the left plays a tougher game. It’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. O.K.? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump. I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

Opinion | It Isn’t Complicated: Trump Encourages Violence - The New York Times

you may have vertigo

Trump makes teh room appear to spin to many

You own this mess, deal with it.

You believe that crap, I got some swamp land in Fl to sell...interested? Wonder how many Republicans there are in all these protests, riots, and looting across the country?....herein is where one can tell who owns all this unrest....it's the ones causing the problems, they own it....is this too hard for such an educated person as yourself?

You believe that crap, I got some swamp land in Fl to sell...interested? Wonder how many Republicans there are in all these protests, riots, and looting across the country?....herein is where one can tell who owns all this unrest....it's the ones causing the problems, they own it....is this too hard for such an educated person as yourself?

you saw this kind of violence in the streets the last 40 years? no

trump owns it no matter how you squark

How many windows did he break?

In the video posted the windows are not the real damage to a business like that restaurant. These asshole BLM morons storming a restaurant trying to get back on their feet after months of shut down, and then scaring off all of the customers there, including any who would be coming later, is WAAAAY more monetary loss in revenue than the windows, chairs, and tables. And what of the workers who rely on tips, or the kitchen staff, many which don't get tips and are low wage workers with families?

There is no excuse for this kind of behavior or demonstrations. This is NOT peaceful, it is harmful. I see a video like that I really wish the police would rush in with batons and mace and start cracking skulls, because apparently for some that is what it takes to FORCE them to act civilized.

People are SICK of BLM and their Antifa pals. Americans have had it with this crap and I wouldn't be surprised of the backlash come November will be some more traditional Blue States turning Red.

Back
Top Bottom