• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Maher on Claven Bundy ...a classic

thinkforyoursel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is a classic ....can't make this thing up!!:mrgreen:

This is a classic ....can't make this thing up!!:mrgreen:

Like shooting fish in a barrel. Bill made me laugh "kill all the niggers... I'm not racist though!", lol he's not afraid to say anything.

I hope the whole black community come down on Mahers head for using the N Word.

We all know that only black people are allowed to utter that Word.

I agree. We should wipe that word from the American lexicon. burn every movie, book or song with that word in it.

Great, a sarcatic idiot commenting upon a sincere idiot. Even worse, how weak minded do you have to be to find Maher entertaining?

And here's another one that you can't make up. And don't have to make up. Because this isn't just a political strawman rant.

The democrat pinko left has become the boy who cried racist.

Yup. Pretty much the way it is.

Rebels without a clue, with a huge chip on their shoulder, searching for a righteous cause. They just happened pick a loser horse this time.

"Scary. Not scary." That's was kinda funny. Also, it drove home a glaring point.

Doesn't change the fact that Bill Maher makes millions of dollars being a dickhead to a huge hunk of American society. Much like Hannity, O'Reilly, et al.

We would all serve ourselves better not to be so swayed by these propagandists.

I did find one thing said, ironic that Cliven Bundy wants all of us to pay for his cattle, while he's ranting about people who are part of social Welfare programs. Hmmm... think about it?

I did find one thing said, ironic that Cliven Bundy wants all of us to pay for his cattle, while he's ranting about people who are part of social Welfare programs. Hmmm... think about it?

Really? How much did it cost you for Bundy's cattle to graze on that land in Nevada seized by the US government? How much did you pay? How much would it cost you for him to do it tomorrow? Or any other taxpayer?

In case you are really bad at math, I'll help. The answer is ZERO.

How do you figure that?

How do you figure that?

You need to do the figuring here. You need to explain how Bundy grazing his cattle on land he's grazed his cattle on for his entire life is taking money out of your pocket. What did it cost you? You want to argue that it's costing everyone else money, so let's start by you explaining what it's costing you. How much do you pay for Clive Bundy's cattle?

(I already gave you a hint. It was a word that started with "z" and ended with "ero").

I don't understand? If he's not paying fee's for grazing, then that's more tax payer money needed to operate the government. Why you want him to steal?

....and who's better to defend the use of the "N" word than the right wing!!!:lamo

And here's another one that you can't make up. And don't have to make up. Because this isn't just a political strawman rant.

The democrat pinko left has become the boy who cried racist.

I will say that what Bundy said does sound racist. When you take all the evidence, it's a little more nuanced than that.

Of course having a black employee doesn't make one not racist. Why does a cattle rancher need a bodyguard anyway?

I don't understand? If he's not paying fee's for grazing, then that's more tax payer money needed to operate the government. Why you want him to steal?
...dude stop wasting your time. This guy (PaPa Bull) will only be more and difficult as he tries to use every convoluted argument to defend this BIGOT!
He's a walking contradiction and trying to debate people like this is a waste of time.

...dude stop wasting your time. This guy (PaPa Bull) will only be more and difficult as he tries to use every convoluted argument to defend this BIGOT!
He's a walking contradiction and trying to debate people like this is a waste of time.

But I ran out of people who agree with me to debate?

It's not his property, and it's not the Federal government's responsibility to provide him with grazing land. Essentially, he's been getting welfare.

I will say that what Bundy said does sound racist. When you take all the evidence, it's a little more nuanced than that.

Of course having a black employee doesn't make one not racist. Why does a cattle rancher need a bodyguard anyway?

of course having a black employee doesn't make one not a racist. But I'd think his black employee would have a better idea than some asshat who knows nothing he didn't learn from watching an edited youtube video clip and thinking it's everything anyone needs to know to pass judgment.

Classic isn't it....the right wing are so obviously contradicting.

It's the result of living in a "bubble" divorced from reality.

They listen to Rush Limbaugh who sit's in a world on the radio that he controls....so when they hear Rush(or Hannity..or... Faux news) everything makes perfect sense to them.

You sure as hell don't understand. Explain how his not paying grazing fees means more taxpayer money is needed to operate the government. Money that the government doesn't get from Bundy isn't money that is being extracted from you. Believe it or not, your tax rate doesn't change whether Bundy paid his range fees or not.

The Left is no better. Neither side makes decisions based on bipartisan thinking anymore, they're both emotionally blinded.

It's not his property, and it's not the Federal government's responsibility to provide him with grazing land. Essentially, he's been getting welfare.

No. It's not welfare.

But since you really want very badly to make some sort of argument about this, I'll help you. The best comparison would be tax evasion. It isn't anything remotely like corporate welfare. I know welfare is near and dear to your heart so that's what you want to call it but that comparison really doesn't have any merit, much as you might want it to.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…