• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bill Maher Calls Perry, Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin the "Axis of A**holes.".....

All you guys that want white only business are so out there. Did you know him personally?

where do you get off saying such idiocy. I never met weaver. Just his attorney and an FBI agent who was part of the review team

Which militia group did he head up?

LOL, the FBI figured he would INFILTRATE a group like the AN. Weaver didn't like them either. He wanted nothing to do with them

the feds figured his SEPARATIST views and his Green Beret decorated service would mean he could both gain the trust of the scum bags and be trustworthy as a government infiltrator

where do you get off saying such idiocy. I never met weaver. Just his attorney and an FBI agent who was part of the review team

Well you are both white separateists. You seem really personally involved. Why is it odd to think you knew him?

Well you are both white separateists. You seem really personally involved. Why is it odd to think you knew him?

So you lose this discussion because you are ignorant of the facts so your next tactic is to basically call me a racist for pointing out that you have demonstrated malignant ignorance about the subject.

Being a white separatist is not something I approve of but it doesn't make someone a criminal or justify murdering his son and wife and shooting him when he was not engaging in a lethal threat to anyone

do you think all whites who don't buy into your views are also racist

I think MOVE was a bunch of racist blacks but that didn't justify the Mayor of Philly having them bombed either

So you lose this discussion because you are ignorant of the facts so your next tactic is to basically call me a racist for pointing out that you have demonstrated malignant ignorance about the subject.

Being a white separatist is not something I approve of but it doesn't make someone a criminal or justify murdering his son and wife and shooting him when he was not engaging in a lethal threat to anyone

do you think all whites who don't buy into your views are also racist

I think MOVE was a bunch of racist blacks but that didn't justify the Mayor of Philly having them bombed either

That's a lot.

I assume you knew him because you are so emotionally involved. So much so that you have talked to his attorney and to the FBI. So you say.

I assume you knew him through being a white separatist as I have noticed you have started a lot of threads and seem obsessed with business not having to serve minorities anymore. Weaver was also obsessed with that.

That's a lot.

I assume you knew him because you are so emotionally involved. So much so that you have talked to his attorney and to the FBI. So you say.

I assume you knew him through being a white separatist as I have noticed you have started a lot of threads and seem obsessed with business not having to serve minorities anymore. Weaver was also obsessed with that.

telling the truth now means I am emotionally involved? LOL you show how little time you have spent on DP. I Just like trashing silly arguments that are based on lies. Nothing personal. Its what I do for entertainment.

what threads have I started that "seem obsessed"

I am a person who takes the tenth amendment seriously and I don't believe the federal government has the proper power to tell a business who they should serve. You, like many leftwingers, cannot fathom that someone could argue something should be legal even if they don't personally approve of it

but there are lots of things I think should be legal but I don't approve of personally

1) smoking tobacco or dope

2) not serving people due to their race, color, creed, hairstyle, personal hygiene or age

3) engaging in polygamy, adultery, prostitution etc

4) refusing to associate with others based on race, religion, sexual preferences or style in clothing or sports team alliances

etc etc etc

I happen to know a lot about the weaver case because I attended a speech by his attorney who is seen by many as one of the top trial attorneys in the USA and me being a trial attorney, I try to learn from some of the best.

telling the truth now means I am emotionally involved? LOL you show how little time you have spent on DP. I Just like trashing silly arguments that are based on lies. Nothing personal. Its what I do for entertainment.

what threads have I started that "seem obsessed"

I am a person who takes the tenth amendment seriously and I don't believe the federal government has the proper power to tell a business who they should serve. You, like many leftwingers, cannot fathom that someone could argue something should be legal even if they don't personally approve of it

but there are lots of things I think should be legal but I don't approve of personally

1) smoking tobacco or dope

2) not serving people due to their race, color, creed, hairstyle, personal hygiene or age

3) engaging in polygamy, adultery, prostitution etc

4) refusing to associate with others based on race, religion, sexual preferences or style in clothing or sports team alliances

etc etc etc

I happen to know a lot about the weaver case because I attended a speech by his attorney who is seen by many as one of the top trial attorneys in the USA and me being a trial attorney, I try to learn from some of the best.

You sure seem emotionally involved to me.

Also, you harp on the not having to serve minorities a lot. You and Weaver have that in common. Now you say your not a separatist and I can understand why you wouldn't want anyone to know.

I will just have to take your word for it.

You sure seem emotionally involved to me.

Also, you harp on the not having to serve minorities a lot. You and Weaver have that in common. Now you say your not a separatist and I can understand why you wouldn't want anyone to know.

I will just have to take your word for it.

You seem unable to actually fabricate a logical argument. You tend to spew the race card like squid spews ink when its about to become shark bait. In both cases it involves a creature about to get sliced and diced so it squirts crap

JEez is that stupid. Weaver didn't want to JOIN anything which is why the feds entrapped him in an effort to get him to infiltrate a white supremacist group. HE was the head of a family that consisted of a son (shot in the back by USDM Sam Deegan) a wife (shot in the head by FBI sniper Lon Horuichi) a baby (held by Vicky Weaver when she was murdered) and a friend Kevin Harris who was acquitted for the justifiable killing of the USDM who murdered sammy weaver

Not to mention that the government paid out around 3 million to the family and Harris to settle the suits out of court, it was never proved that Weaver had anything to do with the sawed off shotgun, and he had refused to cut it off at least one time, and even if he was the head of the Aryan nation (which he was not), that is still not grounds for a warrantless invasion of his property.

Weaver and his army of 3 held off over 200 government armed police for over 10 days. If anything, Ruby Ridge demonstrated the need to be armed, not the reverse.

You seem unable to actually fabricate a logical argument. You tend to spew the race card like squid spews ink when its about to become shark bait. In both cases it involves a creature about to get sliced and diced so it squirts crap

Weaver was absolutely a separatist.

Weaver was absolutely a separatist.

Yeah he was. I think I said that about 5 times.

everything else you said was a dishonest lie including claiming I am or that Weaver was head of some militia or that he was storing illegal weapons (other than the shotguns the feds talked him into cutting a quarter of an inch shorter than the silly law sets)

you basically made a complete fool out of yourself on this thread

Not to mention that the government paid out around 3 million to the family and Harris to settle the suits out of court, it was never proved that Weaver had anything to do with the sawed off shotgun, and he had refused to cut it off at least one time, and even if he was the head of the Aryan nation (which he was not), that is still not grounds for a warrantless invasion of his property.

Weaver and his army of 3 held off over 200 government armed police for over 10 days. If anything, Ruby Ridge demonstrated the need to be armed, not the reverse.

Wow he held off 200 agents for 10 days. That was some arsenal he was keeping. Wonder if he planned to attack the government all along.

Wow he held off 200 agents for 10 days. That was some arsenal he was keeping. Wonder if he planned to attack the government all along.

Another lie

what illegal weapons was he convicted of having?

I have no idea how much of an arsenal he had, nor whether or not he planned on attacking the government. If you know, please link me. What I do know based on the evidence presented at the trial is that all the incident occurred on his land, he never went looking for a problem. He was never charged with illegal possession of a gun, and he beat all but 2 of the 12 charges brought, one of which the judge ignored, and the other basically was settled with time served and a short sentence.

Another lie

what illegal weapons was he convicted of having?

I said he obviously had quite an.arsenal as he held off 200 agents for ten days.

I did not comment on any criminal convictions. No need to try and distract.

Also the Aryan Nation is a terrorist organization.

Last edited:
I have no idea how much of an arsenal he had, nor whether or not he planned on attacking the government. If you know, please link me. What I do know based on the evidence presented at the trial is that all the incident occurred on his land, he never went looking for a problem. He was never charged with illegal possession of a gun, and he beat all but 2 of the 12 charges brought, one of which the judge ignored, and the other basically was settled with time served and a short sentence.

the weapons he had were bolt action rifles with scopes.

He was unarmed when he was wounded. Larry Potts gave an illegal order to shoot weaver or harris even if they weren't armed. Potts tried to justify the Horiuchi shooting of Vicky by claiming at least one of the two men was aiming a rifle at a helicopter. There was conflicting testimony that weaver may have been looking through his scope to see a helicopter when he was shot-however, the evidence as that the helicopter was more than 5 miles away-far beyond the range of even a 20 MM anti aircraft cannon Kevin Harris was running when Horiuchi shot at him-missed and hit Vicky in the head (that was his explanation- others believe he shot her in order to force Weaver to surrender)

Potts should have been charged with murder, Horiuchi the same and Deptuy Degan (who shot the boy in the back) was basically found guilty of murder because his killing was ruled proper by the court

I said he obviously had quite an.arsenal as he held off 200 agents for ten days.

1) that is stupid and has no basis in fact-

2) was there any evidence of an arsenal or is it just the 21st lie you have pulled out of your shorts

3) AN might be but Weaver wasn't a member of it

remember the citation you provided-the feds were hoping he'd be able to infiltrate it. if he was a member that wouldn't be what they said

do you consider whites to be terrorists whether they are separatists or just ones who don't buy your BS?

Because of people like Bill Maher. I joined the NRA last year. Maher, Piers and Mikey Moore can lick my NRA membership card!

Because of people like Bill Maher. I joined the NRA last year. Maher, Piers and Mikey Moore can lick my NRA membership card!

apparently Ann Coulter has seen Maher's gun and found it undersized!!!

1) that is stupid and has no basis in fact-

2) was there any evidence of an arsenal or is it just the 21st lie you have pulled out of your shorts

3) AN might be but Weaver wasn't a member of it

remember the citation you provided-the feds were hoping he'd be able to infiltrate it. if he was a member that wouldn't be what they said

do you consider whites to be terrorists whether they are separatists or just ones who don't buy your BS?

Only whites who belong to groups like Aryan Nation. Why some people get so violent because minorities can eat at any establishment is odd but hey some people thought slavery was a state right too.

It is not obvious to me. You would think that if Weaver had any illegal weapons in his possession government would have at least used that evidence to help cover the egg all over their face after a settlement was negotiated.

For all I know, he held them off with a box of rocks.

The Aryan Nation has been at times described as a terrorist organization by the government, but I have not heard of any other evidence to that statement. Once again, please enlighten me. I'm willing to learn.

Only whites who belong to groups like Aryan Nation. Why some people get so violent because minorities can eat at any establishment is odd but hey some people thought slavery was a state right too.

you seem to have some abnormal hate for weaver given how many bald faced lies you have spewed about him

It is not obvious to me. You would think that if Weaver had any illegal weapons in his possession government would have at least used that evidence to help cover the egg all over their face after a settlement was negotiated.

For all I know, he held them off with a box of rocks.

The Aryan Nation has been at times described as a terrorist organization by the government, but I have not heard of any other evidence to that statement. Once again, please enlighten me. I'm willing to learn.

Terrorists.

http://vault.fbi.gov/Aryan Nation/Aryan Nation Part 1 of 2/view

you seem to have some abnormal hate for weaver given how many bald faced lies you have spewed about him
I mean when the government outright says "we ****ed up" there is no more argument against Weaver.

Back
Top Bottom