• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's Town Hall - a Predictable Disaster

No I don't, and I never said otherwise. Voting for Trump and not voting at all are two different things. That is why I said that MOST wish they wouldn't have voted at all. (Post #55)
I didn't vote in 2016. Left it blank on my mail in ballot. Wish I would have voted for Hillary. She won my state anyway, but I knew Trump was a disaster and regret not at least saying **** you to him with my vote.

No I don't, and I never said otherwise. Voting for Trump and not voting at all are two different things. That is why I said that MOST wish they wouldn't have voted at all. (Post #55)

Great, please provide a link about people regretting their vote in masses because everyone I know is very happy with Biden, mostly because he's not Trump. Do you have such data or just making stuff up to support your position........................ like Trump does.

Trump was a one term loser, get over it.

And why would Biden not take the cognitive test that Both Obama and Trump took and passed?

Biden knew that he would fail it.
I have no doubt that he has searched for a far-left doctor or two to give him a favorable test declaring that he is fine.....but that is so long of a stretch that not even the most unethical far-left doc would do it.

Great, please provide a link about people regretting their vote in masses because everyone I know is very happy with Biden, mostly because he's not Trump. Do you have such data or just making stuff up to support your position........................ like Trump does.

Nope, I just talk to a lot of people and if you don't believe people are having buyer's remorse, you must not talk to many people....or you live in a West Coast city or something.
You do know there is not a link to everything, don't you...and not all links on the internet are true. That is why talking to humans works better.

Uh ohh, now you've summoned the "Walkaway" movement. 🤣
There's always at least ONE GQP astroturf movement. Walkaway has been documented as consisting mostly of bots and foreign operatives.

I have no doubt that he has searched for a far-left doctor or two to give him a favorable test declaring that he is fine.

^^^Every Trump accusation is a mini-confession! 🚨

160826-trump-doctor-mbe_522p.jpg

Nope, I just talk to a lot of people and if you don't believe people are having buyer's remorse, you must not talk to many people....or you live in a West Coast city or something.
You do know there is not a link to everything, don't you...and not all links on the internet are true. That is why talking to humans works better.
People I know, including friends and neighbors are very pleased that Joe Biden won the 2020 election, and we now have a patriotic adult in our White House. And no, I don't live in a west coast city or something. ;) Your traitor lost, get over it already! :p Here, look at this image twice a day, until the reality sinks in for you.

9781503844377.jpg

The guy has only been in office 6 months. Give him more time to convince folks in your intellectually challenged neighborhood to think about it. Nice picture of Joe. It's always refreshing to see in a rare moment when he doesn't look confused. Thanks for posting it.

We know it is tough for the Trump minions to actually listen to someone who does not lie and someone who speaks past a 3rd grade level.

The guy has only been in office 6 months. Give him more time to convince folks in your intellectually challenged neighborhood to think about it. Nice picture of Joe. It's always refreshing to see in a rare moment when he doesn't look confused. Thanks for posting it.

Living on the edge, eh?

How many people have you talked to?

So, Roger Duke has been wandering the nation asking everyone if they regret voting for Biden.

So you got nuthin, thanks. For the record, I live in Utah, about as red as they come and work closely in the political arena. Trump has lost major ground here both before the election and even more after his failed insurrection. NONE of the people I associate with that broke from the right and voted for Biden regret anything, Trump is gone and there is civility in the White House again.

I think I'll go with my experience over what an anonymous trumpanzee says on an Internet forum.

Got any proof of that?

Got any proof of that?
Proof of face to face conversations I have with people? I didn't record them and have them notarized if that's what you are asking,

So, Roger Duke has been wandering the nation asking everyone if they regret voting for Biden.
......and apparently he has asked enough people to make an ironclad prediction on the opinion of a majority of Americans. Impressive!

......and apparently he has asked enough people to make an ironclad prediction on the opinion of a majority of Americans. Impressive!
It's always nice when someone appreciates the hard work of a quality pollster. You're welcome.

It was sad. Even sadder is that millions of people would vote for that.
On election day, the American people had two choices. Not sure I understand how the republicans and conservatives can't believe that Joe Biden was the better choice. The election was a referendum on Donald Trump. He lost bigly. Get over it.

The closest Donald Trump will ever get to the WH in the future is the federal district court in DC. Otherwise, say bye bye to your loser.

Biden's Town Hall the other night was as bad as it gets. Ratings were lower than MSNBC (very hard to do, I'm told), a typical know-nothing CNN moderator who certainly did not get the job based on merit, and ~25% - ~40% of the seats were empty (and not because of 6' social distancing, either).

No one wants to hear Biden's continuous lies and are likely just as sick that he is unable to form full sentences as shown in this 2 min 24 sec clip from Australian News -

Ratings...

It doesn'tmatter. He s still the president.

Biden's Town Hall the other night was as bad as it gets. Ratings were lower than MSNBC (very hard to do, I'm told), a typical know-nothing CNN moderator who certainly did not get the job based on merit, and ~25% - ~40% of the seats were empty (and not because of 6' social distancing, either).

No one wants to hear Biden's continuous lies and are likely just as sick that he is unable to form full sentences as shown in this 2 min 24 sec clip from Australian News -

Ratings...

Please explain why you think this topic, which has repeatedly been addressed in many other OP's, is of interest?

Biden is a stutterer and has been all his life. Biden has put together competent people to run the nation and he is not as important as Trump was (in a negative way). In addition, Kamala Harris is better than Pence.

Last but not least, Biden's presidency (first 100 days) has so far been a positive

"
"I think there are three accomplishments that stand out so far: The ramped-up coronavirus vaccine distribution, the passage of the American Rescue Plan, and the return to the Paris Climate Agreement," said John Frendreis, a political scientist at Loyola University in Chicago. "These will stand the test of time."

Your OP is useless

Not sure I understand how the republicans and conservatives can't believe that Joe Biden was the better choice.
That's because all you watch is CNN. Get out into the real world and open your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom