• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's Town Hall - a Predictable Disaster

It did reset the clock on when Biden last took questions directly, perhaps that alone made it count as a success to his loyal supporters.

Oh how would any Republican be able to even grade this stuff anymore? GEE TOO BAD HE DIDN’T TELL US TO DRINK BLEACH

You really just have to shake your head and smile at the trump arsekiss at this point.
Its not something that will be understood.....if you have a functioning brain.
Just nod and smile....and keep walking.
*nodding & smiling*

(y) 🤷‍♂️

To bad that Biden cannot do that.

That is what happens when one has dementia and cannot form full sentences.

Biden did it constantly during that so-called town hall.

No surprise when the poll only calls democrats.

Virtually all of your explainations for GOP defeat or unpopular stance on this issue or that is to pretend there is some gigantic multi level international conspiracy to continually make you feel like you’re part of a lunatic niche.

Virtually all of your explainations for GOP defeat or unpopular stance on this issue or that is to pretend there is some gigantic multi level international conspiracy to continually make you feel like you’re part of a lunatic niche.
You are the one saying "conspiracy" - not me.

You are the one saying "conspiracy" - not me.

Yes, I’m correctly identifying all of your weird declarations. Do you have evidence for any of these things you insist are happening that extends beyond “Oh come on open your eyes” or “Everybody knows that…”?

Really. Show your evidence. Make it not a conspiracy theory.

You are the one that said Biden was above Trump. I never said that.
Translation: I can't prove my claim to be factual, so I will just toss a strawman/deflection retort. (n)

A document signed by at least one medical professional would be helpful. Got one to present? If YES, please do so now. Thanks so much.

Anyone with common sense can tell that Biden is ill.

Are you that stupid to not realize that a doctor would have to examine him?

And why would Biden not take the cognitive test that Both Obama and Trump took and passed?

Biden knew that he would fail it.

CASE CLOSED.

Yes, I’m correctly identifying all of your weird declarations. Do you have evidence for any of these things you insist are happening that extends beyond “Oh come on open your eyes” or “Everybody knows that…”?

Really. Show your evidence. Make it not a conspiracy theory.

I have not claimed a conspiracy - you simply accused. So obviously, you are the one thinking about it.

And why would Biden not take the cognitive test that Both Obama and Trump took and passed?

CASE CLOSED.

…and 81m Americans still chose him over Donald J Trump.

Must be humiliating.

What is the importance of a sitting president beating a former one "every day of the week"?

I did not know there was a daily competition going on.

Biden is the one getting all of the positive press coverage, as he always has.

You must not care if America is getting better or worse with that statement.

Do you ever think about why Joe Biden gets so much positive press coverage? The answer is extremely obvious to everyone who is educated about him and Donald Trump.

Sure we can. Biden has already done everything I really wanted him to do. I don't care about town halls.

They keep saying things like this as though we weren’t a vial shithole with a collapsed economy just months ago.

CASE CLOSED.
You're really struggling with proving any/all of your positive claims. And now you are telling us what a person you claim has dementia thinks. That's hilarious.

You are kidding, right?

My God... how much more proof do you need?
I'll answer that question: actual evidence and a medical opinion.

You always Trumpers have proven you are simply incapable of objectively analyzing a person for who they are and who they are not. So you are the last people on the planet to whom anyone should give credence as to armchair diagnosis of dementia.

But I know that's your schtick and its all you have so you folks are going to run with it. Good luck with that.

I have not claimed a conspiracy - you simply accused. So obviously, you are the one thinking about it.
Kinda like you "simply accuse" Biden of having dementia, but can't prove it. Think about that one before responding.

True... but ratings tell us the approximate number of people that watched the program.

Biden's rating translated into just 1.46 million people viewing - and who knows how many were American because it was broadcast on the fledging democrat-controlled CNN.

So Biden held a live US Town Hall basically with nearly no one watching - likely because the other ~80 million that voted for him now see that Biden is a national disgrace and do not care to hear what he has to say because of his constant lying, walking back statements, and always blaming others.

We all are just waiting for his term to end so the new president can get back to the real business of the US. What Biden does between now and then - is more than likely inconsequential to many Americans as we know that Biden is simply Jimmy Carter, II, and we know what to expect - or not.

It’s probably because we got what we want and we can now see family and friends again. IT’s summer! Last summer we were a viral shithole with a collapsed economy.

It’s good times for Americans who love their country!

I agree. I know a lot of people who are regretting their vote. Some of them have said they should have voted for Trump but most have said they shouldn't have voted at all.
If you watch Biden talk you are sad for 2 reasons 1) Dementia is a horrible thing 2) This is our leader.
Some people are now adding a third reason 3) They voted for him.
There are always some people thinking some thing. There are always some people that can be convinced of some thing.

Having been a career long member from the "dark side" (marketing) I have always maintained that if you gave me a reasonable budget I could convince 20% of the audience at least of just about anything. Flat earth....no problem, jewish space lasers......done. DEM's that drink the blood of children working out of the basements of pizza parlors....easy. They can be led like sheep from one whacko idea to the next. That is why when I see a poll that gives 20% of the available market size to an idea or a candidate, I am unimpressed. I can get you 20% for just about anything. In other words, 20% can be achieved just through marketing and is therefore a baseline.

20% is two out of ten. Do you seriously think more than or even as many as two out of ten people who voted for Biden wish they had voted for Trump?

We no longer have to worry that the president is going to break something. It's refreshing, isn't it?
First of all, you need the president to be able to break something first. I highly doubt that he can. He could not even complete a sentence :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I agree. I know a lot of people who are regretting their vote. Some of them have said they should have voted for Trump but most have said they shouldn't have voted at all.
If you watch Biden talk you are sad for 2 reasons 1) Dementia is a horrible thing 2) This is our leader.
Some people are now adding a third reason 3) They voted for him.

Kind of how most of us felt about Trump.

haha, you just agree you cannot face your own mistake, and you get tricked into voting for Biden by the MSM.
Your listening to too much right wing nutter conspiracy "news" shows, careful, they prey on the gullible. 🤡

Do you seriously think more than or even as many as two out of ten people who voted for Biden wish they had voted for Trump?
No I don't, and I never said otherwise. Voting for Trump and not voting at all are two different things. That is why I said that MOST wish they wouldn't have voted at all. (Post #55)

Biden's Town Hall the other night was as bad as it gets. Ratings were lower than MSNBC (very hard to do, I'm told), a typical know-nothing CNN moderator who certainly did not get the job based on merit, and ~25% - ~40% of the seats were empty (and not because of 6' social distancing, either).

No one wants to hear Biden's continuous lies and are likely just as sick that he is unable to form full sentences as shown in this 2 min 24 sec clip from Australian News -

Ratings...

This post is waaay too rich for me. The irony is absolutely dripping.

Even harder to fathom their being in love with and sucking a conman traitor like trump.
Best thing to do is use all the excuses they threw out defending the cult leader, and use them to defend Biden. The good thing is you won't have to do it as often, so you will never run out of material.

Back
Top Bottom