• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's Biggest Lie Happened Today

SkyChief

USN Veteran
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Earlier today, the president told shocked reporters that he's done all he can with regards to securing the border.

Reporter: "Have you done everything you can do, with executive authority, or is there more you can do ? . . "

Joe: "I've done all I can do."

source for quotes: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...all-i-can-do-to-secure-the-border/vi-BB1huMj8

Dems agree, but independent voters know it's a whopper of a lie. The lie will probably hurt Joe Biden's campaign.

Earlier today, the president told shocked reporters that he's done all he can with regards to securing the border.

Reporter: "Have you done everything you can do, with executive authority, or is there more that you can do . . "

I think this is called "owning the magas". Biden might well have done everything he can legally do as president without congressional support. IIRC some of Trumps key orders were subsequently found to be illegal, and of course the emergency pandemic related laws are no longer available now that the pandemic is over.

What laws are you suggesting that Biden should be implementing that he can do without congress behind him?

Reporter: "Have you done everything you can do, with executive authority, or is there more you can do ? . . "

source for quotes: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...all-i-can-do-to-secure-the-border/vi-BB1huMj8

I'd say it's funny you didn't bother spelling out an executive action, presented an argument for why it is within his legitimate executive power relying on real world examples of EOs, especially those that withstood court review, except it isn't.

I'm betting Biden is telling the truth, that you just want to say bad things about him, and that you just want everyone to ignore the fact that the GOP is killing a bill full of GOP asks without being asked for anything in exchange just so they campaign on it.

And that's why it isn't funny. It's why America is increasingly dysfunctional. There are too many people that share your motive of destroying everything just so you can blame the Democrats for not stopping you and your other motive of punching down at vulnerable minorities like LGBTQ people. So the GOP gets away with this, and really just wants to spend its time helping monied interests get richer at everyone else's expense.

You don't even care about the damn border, but you'll rant. Christ.

EDIT: lol, and you thought you'd cleverly disguise the fact that you're just parroting the Fox rant by citing to media aggregator MSN, not directly to Fox.

Biden has no desire to secure the border.
That's why the GOP is opposing what is effectively its own damn bill? Because someone else doesn't support the border.

Right.

. . . What laws are you suggesting that Biden should be implementing that he can do without congress behind him?
I'm suggesting that joe Biden is a disgusting liar, incompetent, and unfit to serve as POTUS. Only a profoundly ignorant person would not see that.

Joe Biden has done NOTHING but blame other people for the Border Crisis. He has immense executive power to get control of the border . . . He had no desire or will to secure the border.

Anyways, Biden will not get a second term. Voters will choose a better person to clean up Joe's mess.

I'm suggesting that joe Biden is a disgusting liar, incompetent, and unfit to serve as POTUS. Only a profoundly ignorant person would not see that.
In other words you have no idea whether Biden is lying about the border or not, but you just wanted a chance to rant. Fair enough!! Have your rant.

He's done NOTHING but blame other people for the Border Crisis. He has immense executive power to get control of the border . . . He had no desire or will to secure the border.
Still better than the alternative. Only a profoundly ignorant person would not see that.

Dems agree, but independent voters know it's a whopper of a lie. The lie will probably hurt Joe Biden's campaign.
Clearly the comments by Biden and the agreement by democrats signals that they are liars and intend to do nothing substantial about the huge numbers of illegals coming into the country. The laws already available could be used, implemented to seriously slow the flood of immigrants. They could enforce the law to hold asylum seekers to the first safe country they come too, as Trump did, they could use another title 42 type act to stop immigrants, they could repeal their catch and release policies. They have chosen to do none of these. Biden's only reason for offering a new immigration set of rules is to get billions for Ukraine.

How do you know it's a lie?

Clearly the comments by Biden and the agreement by democrats signals that they are liars and intend to do nothing substantial about the huge numbers of illegals coming into the country. . . .
Yes.

And the best part is that the dems have no idea that in November most informed voters will vote for whomever is running against Joe Biden - - regardless of who it is.

Thankfully, Joe Biden will not get a second term.

Still better than the alternative. Only a profoundly ignorant person would not see that.
LOL. Hysterical! Just refuse to see and to acknowledge the many, many blunders by Joe Biden. The country is in a bigger mess than when he took office as is the world. He's the man at the helm and the ship is listing to the left because of those stupid mistakes and lack of proper actions that have allowed us to be the victims of well over 200 attacks on our forces in the middle east as well as the loss of 5 military members and numerous injuries. He botched Afghanistan, now he's botched Ukraine and Israel/middle east policies to the point of loss of lives because he refuses to properly defend our soldiers.

LOL. Hysterical! Just refuse to see and to acknowledge the many, many blunders by Joe Biden. The country is in a bigger mess than when he took office as is the world. He's the man at the helm and the ship is listing to the left because of those stupid mistakes and lack of proper actions that have allowed us to be the victims of well over 200 attacks on our forces in the middle east as well as the loss of 5 military members and numerous injuries. He botched Afghanistan, now he's botched Ukraine and Israel/middle east policies to the point of loss of lives because he refuses to properly defend our soldiers.
Biden is at fault for the conflict in the middle east in the same sense that Donald Trump is at fault for the 2020 recession.

Meanwhile...
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-breaks-two-year-record-economy-1865328

How do you know it's a lie?
Because laws exist that allow him to stop the catch and release practices, to use the asylum laws to require those seeking asylum to remain in the first safe country they come too. For almost all of them that happens before they get to the US. He could implement another title 42 type procedure because we see many ill migrants, and he hold all those crossing until they actually had a hearing.
He's also done nothing to force Mexico to act. The meetings they've had have produced nothing except demands from Mexico to remove sanctions from Cuba and Venezuela.
He's not up to the task of being President and his cabinet is full of far left loons who don't understand that strength is what works.

That's his biggest lie?

????? How was that a lie???? He was being honest .

Biden is at fault for the conflict in the middle east in the same sense that Donald Trump is at fault for the 2020 recession.

Meanwhile...
https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-breaks-two-year-record-economy-1865328
Biden has done nothing to make the middle east safe. Nothing. At least Trump acted on the advice of WHO, CDC, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease which was headed by Dr Fauci. Trump relied on what Fauci now has testified to Congress that he had no scientific data to support his recommendations. Trump took action base on those groups. Biden had failed to act to prevent the border crisis or the violence against our troops in the middle east.

Clearly the comments by Biden and the agreement by democrats signals that they are liars and intend to do nothing substantial about the huge numbers of illegals coming into the country.
And they aren't the only ones. There are a slew of Republicans in the Senate who are all in along with those Democrats and Biden.

The laws already available could be used, implemented to seriously slow the flood of immigrants. They could enforce the law to hold asylum seekers to the first safe country they come too, as Trump did, they could use another title 42 type act to stop immigrants, they could repeal their catch and release policies. They have chosen to do none of these. Biden's only reason for offering a new immigration set of rules is to get billions for Ukraine.
BINGO!!!

Biden has done nothing to make the middle east safe. Nothing. At least Trump acted on the advice of WHO, CDC, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease which was headed by Dr Fauci. Trump relied on what Fauci now has testified to Congress that he had no scientific data to support his recommendations. Trump took action base on those groups. Biden had failed to act to prevent the border crisis or the violence against our troops in the middle east.
"Done nothing to make the middle east safe?" You have no idea what you're talking about. Biden has multiple carrier groups in the middle east that have shot down hundreds of missiles, rockets, and drones launched by terrorist groups. Biden is acting on the advice of the US military. And it sounds like they are going to take action in response to the deaths of 3 service members. Stop pretending that Joe Biden or Donald Trump were ever sitting there in an officer's uniform giving the military orders. The military tells them what they want to do, and the president signs off on it when necessary. The US military knows what they are doing. And Donald Trump is the one who abandoned the two state solution in Israel and gave Netanyahu the green light to start settling the West Bank, enraging Palestinians, or have you conveniently forgotten? You don't think the repercussions of that is what triggered this conflict?

And Trump failed to prevent the border crisis too. And Biden is offering to shutter the border if Republicans pass the funding bill. But they won't pass it because they don't want the border shut unless they control the White House. Do you approve of this strategy?

Like him or hate him, Biden is far and away more qualified to lead this country that Donald Trump ever was, and Democrats even more so than Republicans.

That's his biggest lie?
No, but it's the one that confirms (in independent voters' minds) why Biden is unfit for a second term as POTUS.

Most Independent voters didn't know how incompetent Joe Biden was when we elected him in 2020. We know now, though!

BTW, Independents represent the largest voting bloc of the U.S. electorate. It was indies who voted Trump into office in 2016, and it was indies who voted Trump OUT of office in 2020.

Indies will vote Biden out of office in November.

I'd say it's funny you didn't bother spelling out an executive action, presented an argument for why it is within his legitimate executive power relying on real world examples of EOs, especially those that withstood court review, except it isn't.

I'm betting Biden is telling the truth, that you just want to say bad things about him, and that you just want everyone to ignore the fact that the GOP is killing a bill full of GOP asks without being asked for anything in exchange just so they campaign on it.

And that's why it isn't funny. It's why America is increasingly dysfunctional. There are too many people that share your motive of destroying everything just so you can blame the Democrats for not stopping you and your other motive of punching down at vulnerable minorities like LGBTQ people. So the GOP gets away with this, and really just wants to spend its time helping monied interests get richer at everyone else's expense.

You don't even care about the damn border, but you'll rant. Christ.

EDIT: lol, and you thought you'd cleverly disguise the fact that you're just parroting the Fox rant by citing to media aggregator MSN, not directly to Fox.

That's why the GOP is opposing what is effectively its own damn bill? Because someone else doesn't support the border.

Right.
You're much wiser than many you interact with here, and for that I appreciate and thank you......much respect.

"Done nothing to make the middle east safe?" You have no idea what you're talking about. Biden has multiple carrier groups in the middle east that have shot down hundreds of missiles, rockets, and drones launched by terrorist groups. Biden is acting on the advice of the US military. And it sounds like they are going to take action in response to the deaths of 3 service members. Stop pretending that Joe Biden or Donald Trump were ever sitting there in an officer's uniform giving the military orders. The military tells them what they want to do, and the president signs off on it when necessary. The US military knows what they are doing. And Donald Trump is the one who abandoned the two state solution in Israel and gave Netanyahu the green light to start settling the West Bank, enraging Palestinians, or have you conveniently forgotten? You don't think the repercussions of that is what triggered this conflict?

And Trump failed to prevent the border crisis too. And Biden is offering to shutter the border if Republicans pass the funding bill. But they won't pass it because they don't want the border shut unless they control the White House. Do you approve of this strategy?

Like him or hate him, Biden is far and away more qualified to lead this country that Donald Trump ever was, and Democrats even more so than Republicans.
We've been hit over 170 times since Oct, and more than 100 prior to Oct. His acts are the bare minimum and not designed to stop the attacks, (they are for show) against our troops in the middle east. Only a fool would think the paltry efforts we have made are seriously designed to stop Iranian backed proxy terror groups from attacking our troops. Biden is acting on advice of his flaming liberal Secretary of Defense and his NSA. Their belief in diplomacy is a failure. Diplomacy in the middle east has always failed unless emphasized with strong military action. Remember that Biden didn't listen to the advice of his military in Afghanistan with the abandonment of Bagram Air Base. https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...-the-u-s-left-behind-at-bagram-airfieldTaking action now that 3 service members are dead is a bit late. Joe's job is to protect Americans and its service members wherever the are posted and he once again is a failure.
There will never be a peaceful two state solution in the middle east when the Palestinians have sworn to destroy Israel and the Jews. It is Joe biden who restored the payments to ANWRA who we now have seen in a major way that the money is going to help fund Hamas and other terror groups. Trump had cut that funding because intelligence pointed out the ties between ANWRA and the terror groups.

No, but it's the one that confirms (in independent voters' minds) why Biden is unfit for a second term as POTUS.

Most Independent voters didn't know how incompetent Joe Biden was when we elected him in 2020. We know now, though!

BTW, Independents represent the largest voting bloc of the U.S. electorate. It was indies who voted Trump into office in 2016, and it was indies who voted Trump OUT of office in 2020.

Indies will vote Biden out of office in November.
It's incomprehensible to me how someone can consider Biden unfit and support Trump.
Incomprehensible. Just this topic you open up here, lying, should make anyone turn their back on your boy Donald.

You're much wiser than many you interact with here, and for that I appreciate and thank you......much respect.

See, that really does mean something to me, from you. Thank you.

(No insult to any other likers. It's just... well, a judgment about relative ages. Which also is not supposed to be an insult to you)

Biden lies. Biden and his administration have done nothing but lie about the southern border crisis.

Back
Top Bottom