• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden says his Bidenomics is working? Well the numbers don't agree with him.

Here are the facts and reality:
All of that is left-winger propaganda and meaningless talking points - informed people understand this.

Many Americans who were doing quite well under Trump are now struggling to pay the rent, the mortgage, the grocery bill and energy bills. Credit-card defaults are going through the roof. This is Joe Biden's mess.

It's uncertain who these millions of struggling Americans WILL vote for, but we can be fairly certain who they WON'T vote for. . . . Joe Biden.

"Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f*** things up." - Barack Obama

Well, it's hard to ignore the prices going up, that's for sure. But, on the other hand, the US has the best economy in the world, so.... That kinda tells me it ain't just Joe's fault. It could be much worse. The fact that it's not, well, I guess I'll thank ol' Joe for that.

"We're all alright" here in Wisconsin. We just had to learn to only drop a 50.00 in the slot machine instead of a 100.00 when we go out for our Friday night fish fry. "Tighten the old hot-tub floatie," so to speak. Fly coach. Boom! Problem solved! The sacrifices we make!

If you blame Joe for you being in the poor house, wah, wah, wah.

All of that is left-winger propaganda and meaningless talking points - informed people understand this.

Many Americans who were doing quite well under Trump are now struggling to pay the rent, the mortgage, the grocery bill and energy bills. Credit-card defaults are going through the roof. This is Joe Biden's mess.

It's uncertain who these millions of struggling Americans WILL vote for, but we can be fairly certain who they WON'T vote for. . . . Joe Biden.

Many people who were breathing before Trump came to office stopped after he came, from his Covid misinformation.

Blaming Biden for the post-Covid inflation is as dumb as blaming Trump for Covid.

But what's not dumb is showing that Biden handled his crisis much more competently than Trump handled his.

Ahh - - the classic red herring argument. Well played!
thanks, :unsure:
That's a nonsensical question. I've already explained to you that COVID impacted the economy. (see post #16)
I read your answer. You have no way to prove that the economy would have been better under a Trump second term.
Your premise, yours to prove. That is what you have told me, right?
You're not making any sense, Mike. The Biden enablers are flat-out lying about key economic indicators which clearly show that Biden is incompetent and his idiotic $1.2 Trillion money-dump exacerbated inflation (made it worse).
I agree the govt. overspending has hurt the economy. While Biden signed the appropriating Bills, is it not Congress who develops and passes spending Bills for the President to sigh.
Seems to me Congress has played as big a role as the President in what the economy is doing.
Americans know they're lying. Their lies and misinformation are ultimately going to hurt Biden's (already very low) chances for re-election.
and we all know Trump lied to the American people when he was President, and he continues to lie to the American people as he campaigns.
Such is the state of US politics it seems.

Well, hell...trot it out. Don't keep it to yourself.

I can go one better.

Biden championed the American Rescue Plan, which primed the pump of the American economy and allowed it to return to solid growth. The US economy is robust, and is growing strongly, better than almost all od the world’s major nations.

This was followed by the American Rescue Plan, which was the largest investment in infrastructure in history,putting even more people to work.

And, of course, there is renewable energy, kicked up several notches by the sort of Federal investment that all of our economic rivals have been ahead of us in.

He’s pro choice.

And he already put an immigration reform package in front of the Republican Congress, one which included a lot of things that Biden would rather not agree to, in order to compromise with the GOP.

But Trump, who doesn’t really have any sort of plan, ordered his lickspittle Republicans to walk away. He even had the temerity to publically admit that he wanted the bill torpedoed so he could campaign on it. So much for caring about immigration.

Student loan forgiveness.

And a robust reaffirmation of the legacy of Roosevelt and Churchill as the leader of the free world. Even there, he’s a sharp contrast to your hero, Putin’s pet.

Back
Top Bottom