• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden Questioning Election Results

Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance; known as the six “Ps”

I have not heard heard that in SO long!

And it sure does ring true now, doesn't it?

Where did Biden have the USPS take out of operation sorting machines that are going to be used in an election due to pandemic? Oh yeah, he didn't. You excuse Trump's actions to undermine the election. Don't worry I don't discriminate, I celebrate the passing away when it happens to ANY Trump supporter.

There is much chance of voter fraud with mail in balloting but the biggest issue is a very huge number of disqualified mail in ballots. And, it seems rather stupid that in the 21st century we will have to wait months to find out who won the election because every mail in ballot has to be looked at one by one by humans.

I just love the hypocrisy of the left, accusing Trump of questioning the election results while they double, triple, quadruple, and quintuple down on their questioning of the election results. Looks like Biden may take Hillary's advice and refuse to concede the election until every court in America decides the election.

Biden Creates Legal War Room, Preparing for a Big Fight Over Voting

Nothing in the article says "Biden questioning election results" so your entire thread is based on a straw man.

Trump has dabbled in baseless questions of election fraud for years. He has suggested that dead voters helped reelect Obama in 2012. He has made unsubstantiated claims putting the blame for his loss in New Hampshire in 2016 on voters’ being bused into the state. His White House established a voting-integrity commission that disbanded in 2018 without uncovering evidence of widespread voter fraud.
[...]
Trump’s talk of fraud drew a notable Republican rebuke last week, when Benjamin L. Ginsberg, one of the party’s top elections lawyers for decades, wrote a scathing Washington Post op-ed article.

“The president’s rhetoric has put my party in the position of a firefighter who deliberately sets fires to look like a hero putting them out,” Ginsberg wrote, adding, “Calling elections ‘fraudulent’ and results ‘rigged’ with almost nonexistent evidence is antithetical to being the ‘rule of law’ party.”

Biden Questioning Election Results = TOTAL LIE

REJECTED.

scared_toilet (2019_02_27 17_41_55 UTC).jpg

There is much chance of voter fraud with mail in balloting but the biggest issue is a very huge number of disqualified mail in ballots. And, it seems rather stupid that in the 21st century we will have to wait months to find out who won the election because every mail in ballot has to be looked at one by one by humans.

Yeah instead we need to PACK people into the polling places during a pandemic, much much better. Trump supporters are truly idiotic morons.

I don't understand what all of your nonsense has to do with anything. Biden and the left are questioning election integrity while accusing Trump and the right of questioning election integrity.

Incorrect, Sir. Biden's team is preparing to deal with TRUMP claiming the results are fraudulent. It is widely accepted that more Democrats will vote by mail than in person, and a "Blue Shift" or "Red Mirage" will happen. Bidens team is merely preparing for Trump to declare victory and try and invalidate mail in votes. Bidens team has no fear the votes will be rigged. They fear Trump will simply try and invalidate them.

Can you show me a tweet from Biden or a public statement where he claims to his supporters that the election will be unfair?

LOL. If he doesn't think the election will be unfair then what is the point of lawyering up? Look at the facts man, your side has already been claiming the election won't be fair and Hillary had told Biden that he should not concede. Don't you remember - post office collusion?

Nothing in the article says "Biden questioning election results" so your entire thread is based on a straw man.

Trump has dabbled in baseless questions of election fraud for years. He has suggested that dead voters helped reelect Obama in 2012. He has made unsubstantiated claims putting the blame for his loss in New Hampshire in 2016 on voters’ being bused into the state. His White House established a voting-integrity commission that disbanded in 2018 without uncovering evidence of widespread voter fraud.
[...]
Trump’s talk of fraud drew a notable Republican rebuke last week, when Benjamin L. Ginsberg, one of the party’s top elections lawyers for decades, wrote a scathing Washington Post op-ed article.

“The president’s rhetoric has put my party in the position of a firefighter who deliberately sets fires to look like a hero putting them out,” Ginsberg wrote, adding, “Calling elections ‘fraudulent’ and results ‘rigged’ with almost nonexistent evidence is antithetical to being the ‘rule of law’ party.”

Biden Questioning Election Results = TOTAL LIE

REJECTED.

View attachment 67295257

If Biden is not questioning election results then why appoint all of these election lawyers?

Yeah, it’s complete hypocrisy to ignore that Trump has declared the election is rigged unless he wins.

Roger Stone is making baseless accusations of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election and is urging Donald Trump to consider several draconian measures to stay in power, including having federal authorities seize ballots in Nevada, having FBI agents and Republican state officials “physically” block voting under the pretext of preventing voter fraud, using martial law or the Insurrection Act to carry out widespread arrests, and nationalizing state police forces.

Roger Stone calls for Trump to seize total power if he loses the election

Yeah I don't think so.

Yeah instead we need to PACK people into the polling places during a pandemic, much much better. Trump supporters are truly idiotic morons.

Ummmmmmmm, the left are fine with packing protesters all together. Don't you remember, masks work?

LOL. If he doesn't think the election will be unfair then what is the point of lawyering up? Look at the facts man, your side has already been claiming the election won't be fair and Hillary had told Biden that he should not concede. Don't you remember - post office collusion?

So to be clear.... Trump openly tweets and publicly states the election will be rigged and full of fake votes. Trump openly states all of this repeatedly.

Biden's team prepares for a legal fight after seeing this... and Biden is a hypocrite? Got it.

Incorrect, Sir. Biden's team is preparing to deal with TRUMP claiming the results are fraudulent. It is widely accepted that more Democrats will vote by mail than in person, and a "Blue Shift" or "Red Mirage" will happen. Bidens team is merely preparing for Trump to declare victory and try and invalidate mail in votes. Bidens team has no fear the votes will be rigged. They fear Trump will simply try and invalidate them.

It's not just incorrect, it's an outright total lie and Moderate Right is using debatepolitics as a vehicle to help spread lies.

The thread title is a deliberate chunk of disinformation worthy of PRAVDA.

LOL. So, you're saying that Biden is getting ready to question the election results if he loses.

Ummmmmmmm, the left are fine with packing protesters all together. Don't you remember, masks work?

I'm not, so don't speak for me. Again, you want to pack people into polling places during a pandemic. That's Grade A Retarded.

LOL. So, you're saying that Biden is getting ready to question the election results if he loses.

No. I'm saying Biden is likely going to win, and Trump is likely going to claim victory and state that Bidens votes were fraudulent. Trump WON in 2016 and still claimed Clintons voters were illegal votes. He created a special committee to investigate those votes, despite already having won. We have no reason to think he wouldn't do the same in 2020 when he loses.

Roger Stone is making baseless accusations of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election and is urging Donald Trump to consider several draconian measures to stay in power, including having federal authorities seize ballots in Nevada, having FBI agents and Republican state officials “physically” block voting under the pretext of preventing voter fraud, using martial law or the Insurrection Act to carry out widespread arrests, and nationalizing state police forces.

Yeah I don't think so.

Biden and the left are making accusations of post office collusion. The point of this thread is that BOTH sides are questioning the election results.

Yeah I don't think so.

And you KNOOOOOOW we are...what? Days...hours...tweets away from Trump doing one of his “just sayin’ retweets of someone supporting Stone’s comments. It’s coming because of course it’s coming. And Trump doods want to have that convo cause they think they’re triggering people.

This is why their boy is about to get an ass whoppin.

So to be clear.... Trump openly tweets and publicly states the election will be rigged and full of fake votes. Trump openly states all of this repeatedly.

Biden's team prepares for a legal fight after seeing this... and Biden is a hypocrite? Got it.

So to be clear.... Biden and the left publicly state the election will be rigged. Biden and the left openly state all of this repeatedly.

Trump's team tells the truth that mail in voting has many problems but Biden and the left accuse Trump of questioning the election results while questioning the election results themselves. Got it.

It's not just incorrect, it's an outright total lie and Moderate Right is using debatepolitics as a vehicle to help spread lies.

The thread title is a deliberate chunk of disinformation worthy of PRAVDA.

I posted the link showing that Biden has hired lawyers to question the election results.

I'm not, so don't speak for me. Again, you want to pack people into polling places during a pandemic. That's Grade A Retarded.

So you do want to risk people's lives got it. You enjoy watching people die from the pandemic as long as you can engage in whataboutism. And people wonder why I celebrate Trump supporters passing away. It's because they are dangerously retarded. You understand that protests aren't in EVERY state and county while polling places ARE? Your whataboutism is ****ing stupid as ****.

Got it, you will recount over and over until you get the result you want if your man does not win. Al Gore tried that already, there are no hanging chads now so what are you going to drum up as an excuse this time?

No, I got an idea: how about we count ‘em all, just the one time? That’s it. That’s all anyone wants. It’s your president suing everywhere and anywhere he can to make sure that doesn’t happen.

Republicans know that when the American people are heard, they don’t win national elections.

No. I'm saying Biden is likely going to win, and Trump is likely going to claim victory and state that Bidens votes were fraudulent. Trump WON in 2016 and still claimed Clintons voters were illegal votes. He created a special committee to investigate those votes, despite already having won. We have no reason to think he wouldn't do the same in 2020 when he loses.

This IS 2016 all over again. Your' saying Clinton is likely going to win, and Trump is likely going to claim victory and state that Clinton's votes were fraudulent. BUT Trump actually won and it is the left who have been questioning the election results for four years now and now they are already forming another insurance policy in case they lose.

Yes, Biden can do his thing and Trump can put Barr and the DOJ in charge of election integrity.

Which is why Biden is smart to lawyer up now.

You ain’t keepin power. No matter how hard ya’ll try. #ByeDon

I just love the hypocrisy of the left, accusing Trump of questioning the election results while they double, triple, quadruple, and quintuple down on their questioning of the election results. Looks like Biden may take Hillary's advice and refuse to concede the election until every court in America decides the election.

Biden Creates Legal War Room, Preparing for a Big Fight Over Voting

And yet y'all don't seem to care about Trump's attack on the election and voting. The Trump admin has sued states to prevent things like mail in voting or placing drop boxes. All fine and dandy, yes? So why you getting pissy here.

And it looks like from the article that this isn't about contesting the results, but enabling and protecting voting.

Inside the campaign, they are creating a “special litigation” unit, which will be led by Donald B. Verrilli Jr. and Walter Dellinger, two former solicitors general, who are joining the campaign. Hundreds of lawyers will be involved, including a team at Democratic law firm Perkins Coie, led by Marc Elias, which will focus on the state-by-state fight over vote casting and counting rules. And Eric H. Holder Jr., the former attorney general in the Obama administration, will serve as something of a liaison between the campaign and the many independent groups involved in the legal fight over the election, which is already raging in the courts.

“We can and will hold a free and fair election this fall and be able to trust the results,” Remus said in an interview.

Bauer, who was general counsel on both of Barack Obama’s presidential campaigns, said the operation would be “far more sophisticated and resourced” than those during past campaigns.

Remus and Bauer outlined a multipronged program that will include some elements common to past presidential campaigns, such as fighting off voter suppression and ensuring people understood how to vote, and some more unique to 2020, such as administering an election during a pandemic and guarding against foreign interference.

So if you're OK with Trump suing to stop voting, why would you be against Biden's group planning to sue and educate to promote voting?

Back
Top Bottom