• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden Questioning Election Results

Perhaps they will try the Al Gore tactic of demanding (very selective) recounts only in areas (counties/election districts) where he did very well. ;)

Or what Florida did and scrub more than enough eligible voters from the rolls to have made the difference.

Biden and the rest of America should pay close attention to the integrity of this and any other election.

Illegal voting - no proof it happens, probably doesn't but should always be monitored.
Tampering with the mail is absolutely a threat given the current state of the post office leadership and the current POTUS.
We also have well documented interference by Russia, and serious talk and threats of China and others interfering.

It seems funny though how so many people, especially the OP, only care about election interference if they think it will hurt the politician they worship or the party they are devoted to. The rest of the time gerrymandering, voting suppression, and interference is ok.

I think its highly likely that Trump screams (or tweets in caps) that really he won, the election was rigged against him, mail in votes shouldn't count, etc. If I was Biden I would absolutely be preparing for that scenario.

What If Trump Loses And Won’t Leave? | FiveThirtyEight

This is the very same **** you guys were saying in 2016 - Trump's not going to accept the election results. And which side since immediately after the election and for four years now, has done everything they could to question those results and overturn the 2016 election?

If Trump did the very same things that Biden is doing, you lefties would have a cow.

they have been having a cow since the minute they realized that their joan of arc's ascendency was going up in smoke.

Trump will cheat, as he always does. And Trump will also legally challenge the election if he thinks it helps him. Being prepared is the only smart thing to do. Sorry Cultist, your fake outrage is pretty laughable.

he didn't cheat in the last election. yes your faux outrage is always laughable.
hold your own standards and blast biden for questioning the election results.

not that you will. leftist live in hypocrisy land.

He’s doing worse. He has declared that the election is rigged if he doesn’t win. What part of that sentence are you struggling with?

LOL. Biden has declared that the election is rigged if he doesn't win. You lefties have been questioning the 2016 election results for four years now.

Perhaps they will try the Al Gore tactic of demanding (very selective) recounts only in areas (counties/election districts) where he did very well. ;)

That is what screwed Gore in that case.
If he had asked for a full florida recount with an agreed standard of what votes were counted
then it would have passed court decision.

The issue was 2 fold.

He only wanted selective county recounts and there was a different standard across multiple places on how votes were counted.

This is the very same **** you guys were saying in 2016 - Trump's not going to accept the election results. And which side since immediately after the election and for four years now, has done everything they could to question those results and overturn the 2016 election?

And he didn't.... he screamed it was going to be RIGGED before the election, and after he won but lost the popular vote he spread complete lies that millions of illegal voters voted for Clinton, he even set up a committee to investigate it.

Oh please, spare your crystal ball for some bull****, moronic Trump supporter. We know what Trump is doing NOW and you guys are ok with EVERYTHING he is and has been doing. Sickening but then you guys are all about voter suppression and cheating.

We know what BIDEN is doing now, questioning the election results.

We know what BIDEN is doing now, questioning the election results.

With the actions that Trump and his stooges are taking with the USPS, you're damn right he and every other America loving person should.

Biden and the rest of America should pay close attention to the integrity of this and any other election.

Illegal voting - no proof it happens, probably doesn't but should always be monitored.
Tampering with the mail is absolutely a threat given the current state of the post office leadership and the current POTUS.
We also have well documented interference by Russia, and serious talk and threats of China and others interfering.

It seems funny though how so many people, especially the OP, only care about election interference if they think it will hurt the politician they worship or the party they are devoted to. The rest of the time gerrymandering, voting suppression, and interference is ok.

Damn. I almost actually liked your post until you went off the deep end with your last paragraph. I agree with the first paragraph.

LOL. Biden has declared that the election is rigged if he doesn't win. You lefties have been questioning the 2016 election results for four years now.

Can you show me where Biden declared that ?

Attachments

• twitter.jpg
    twitter.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 34
And he didn't.... he screamed it was going to be RIGGED before the election, and after he won but lost the popular vote he spread complete lies that millions of illegal voters voted for Clinton, he even set up a committee to investigate it.

He might have said something before the election but which side was it that actually questioned the election results and have for four years now? And, are doing it again.

With the actions that Trump and his stooges are taking with the USPS, you're damn right he and every other America loving person should.

So, you're saying that only one side can have opinions about election integrity? Biden and the left can do it but Trump and the right cannot?

He might have said something before the election but which side was it that actually questioned the election results and have for four years now? And, are doing it again.

Um. Has your head been in the sand? Trump continued to question the election results long after he had WON the election, because he didn't like that he had lost the popular vote. Trump claimed millions of the votes were frauds cast by illegal voters. He even established a committee to investigate, which later disbanded quietly after finding zero evidence of the claims.

Okay...so we both been warned now.

We can proceed accordingly.

Can you show me where Biden declared that ?

What is the purpose of the whole thing? To question election integrity while hypocritically accusing Trump of questioning election integrity.

So, you're saying that only one side can have opinions about election integrity? Biden and the left can do it but Trump and the right cannot?

Where did Biden have the USPS take out of operation sorting machines that are going to be used in an election due to pandemic? Oh yeah, he didn't. You excuse Trump's actions to undermine the election. Don't worry I don't discriminate, I celebrate the passing away when it happens to ANY Trump supporter.

I'm saying that Biden and the left are doing the exact same thing that you accuse Trump and the right of, questioning election integrity.

Can you show me a tweet from Biden or a public statement where he claims to his supporters that the election will be unfair?

Um. Has your head been in the sand? Trump continued to question the election results long after he had WON the election, because he didn't like that he had lost the popular vote. Trump claimed millions of the votes were frauds cast by illegal voters. He even established a committee to investigate, which later disbanded quietly after finding zero evidence of the claims.

I don't understand what all of your nonsense has to do with anything. Biden and the left are questioning election integrity while accusing Trump and the right of questioning election integrity.

Yeah, it’s complete hypocrisy to ignore that Trump has declared the election is rigged unless he wins.

So sorry, this ai’nt gonna be 2000 if it comes down to it. We are *not* gonna stop counting this time. We *will* elect the man the country says they want to be president of the United States.

Clench and prep. We are.

Got it, you will recount over and over until you get the result you want if your man does not win. Al Gore tried that already, there are no hanging chads now so what are you going to drum up as an excuse this time?

Back
Top Bottom