• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Inflation!!! "Biden mishandling of the economy" disinfo campaign an organized crime?

Biden Inflation!!! "Biden mishandling economy" disinfo organized RICO cover up of price gouging

• Total voters
Are you saying that the deficits were not greater than one trillion.

Sorry for responding, this is inane. This silly back and forth is over.
Is that your only criteria? Trump left biden a 5 trillion dollar deficit. Did you expect Biden to cut it overnight?

Is that your only criteria? Trump left biden a 5 trillion dollar deficit. Did you expect Biden to cut it overnight?

Forget whataboutism. Just let me know what Biden cut. If you can not do that no problem. Admit it and move on.

Please remind us the year we had a 5 trillion deficit. It is okay to be partisan, but at least get your facts close to correct

Forget whataboutism. Just let me know what Biden cut. If you can not do that no problem. Admit it and move on.

Please remind us the year we had a 5 trillion deficit. It is okay to be partisan, but at least get your facts close to correct
2020. I already did in a previous post and you chose to ignore it. Just shows how much of a partisan hack you are.

Inflation rate by country. The US isn’t doing too badly compared to other countries.
Thank you Joe Biden!

Donald Trump​

At the end of fiscal year 2020, the debt was $26.9 trillion. Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020, a 33.1% increase, largely due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic and 2020 recession.

In his FY 2021 budget, Trump's budget included a $966 billion deficit.14 However, the national debt actually grew by $1.5 trillion between October 1, 2020, and October 1, 2021.

• FY 2021: $1.5 trillion
  • FY 2020: $4.2 trillion
  • FY 2019: $1.2 trillion
  • FY 2018: $1.3 trillion

Barack Obama​

President Obama added about $8.6 trillion, about a 74% increase, to the national debt at the end of President Bush’s last budget in 2009.

• FY 2017: $671 billion
New Hampshire's conservative newspaper described Trump well,

Our choice is Joe Biden*

This year’s general election ballot presents the voter with a dilemma. We have wrestled with this year’s choices, as we imagine many voters have. Up and down the ticket we
www.unionleader.com

www.unionleader.com
October 25, 2020 Editorial
"..Since Trump took over, the national debt has exploded by more than 7 TRILLION dollars. While the last several trillion was in response to the COVID-19 economic crisis, at least the first three trillion was on the books well before the pandemic, while Trump was presiding over “...the best economy we’ve ever had in the history of our country.” (Trump’s words.)

The layman would expect that the best economy in history would be a time to get the fiscal house in order, pay down debt and prepare for a rainy day (or perhaps a worldwide pandemic). .."

pre-pandemic :

1691200240024.png

1691200202208.png

Last edited:
I purchased this at Lowes on November 29, 2016 when the max. corporate income tax was 35% vs. 22% since 2018,
List price was $29.99. When you click on the link, you can verify that it is currently $85.00 !

03122203.jpg

800-lb 2-Wheel Red Steel Heavy Duty Hand Truck
Item #498404 Model #70019
$22.09 /ea.
QTY 1

$29.99
$22.09

Saved $7.90 with Orderlevelvaluedisco

I purchased this at Lowes on November 29, 2016, list price was $5.25
When you click on the link, you can verify that it is currently $10.78 !

00818630.jpg

4.5-in x 10-ft White Aluminum Drip Edge
Item #381003 Model #WHA45TSRE
$3.77 /ea.
QTY 5
$26.25

$18.85
Saved $7.40

Aug, 31, 2016, list price was $15.98
When you click on the link, you can verify that it is currently $33.00 !

00393712.jpg

Original Interior Multi-purpose Oil-based Wall and Ceiling Primer (1-Gallon)
Item #45551 Model #10001
$12.33 /ea.
QTY 1

National Review
New CNN Poll on the Economy: High Prices, High Prices, High Prices
21 hours ago

View attachment 67460722CNN
CNN Poll: Half of Americans think the economy is getting worse, despite months of stronger economic news
21 hours ago

Guess which party defunded this inquiry and has prevented another one like it, since...

The Temporary National Economic Committee (TNEC) was established by a joint resolution of the United States Congress on June 16, 1938, and operated until its defunding on April 3, 1941. The TNEC's function was to study the concentration of economic power and to report to Congress with its findings.

Many records of the TNEC are still under seal according to the US National Archives:.."
It was clever of him to get almost ever other country on earth in on the conspiracy

2020. I already did in a previous post and you chose to ignore it. Just shows how much of a partisan hack you are.

Perhaps because we did not have a 5 trillion deficit in 2020.

Are you saying that the deficits were not greater than one trillion.
Why do you keep asking stupid questions? I never said anything about deficits being above or below one trillion.

You go from multi trillion to greater than $1 trillion.

Adios!

Since he took office, Bidenomics have provided much fewer shortages, much cheaper gas prices, and much lower inflation than the rest of the developed planet. In fact, at 6.4%, the EU is currently running over TWICE our inflation rate! The strongest economy in Europe, Germany, is at a whopping 6.8%, and some countries are actually running inflation in double digits. Likewise, Australia and New Zealand are running more than twice our inflation. Yes, we're even doing better than Japan and South Korea.

Here on planet Earth, where we are inextricably linked to a global economy, and Biden has managed to outperform the other developed countries all around the globe. And not only have we done much better when it comes to inflation, but we've managed to dodge falling into recession, which much of Europe is already in - including their strongest economy, Germany. Most of the rest of the planet wishes they had Bidenomics.

Thank you President Biden!
That is some good stuff you're smoking. Any person with average, heck below average, intelligence can Google gas prices when Biden took office. The national average was $2.20/gallon when he took office. In my area today it is $3.89. It is obvious that you believe the lie Biden told everyone that gas was $5/gallon when he took office. A simple fact check on that is available since it was such a huge lie. The dollar had an average inflation rate of 5.64% per year between 2020 and today, producing a cumulative price increase of 17.89%. This means that today's prices are 1.18 times as high as average prices since 2020, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics consumer price index.

https://www.in2013dollars.com/us/inflation/2020?amount=52000#:~:text=The dollar had an average,Labor Statistics consumer price index.

Get off of the Kool-Aid and actually do some research before you post BS like this. Heck, you even have some other Kool-Aid drinkers "like" your uninformed BS.

BTW, $52,000 in 2020 is equivalent in purchasing power to about $61,301.98 today, an increase of $9,301.98 over 3 years and you think that Bidenomics is working. ROFLMAO!

The national average was $2.20/gallon when he took office. In my area today it is $3.89.
National average vs. your area... that's some next level unawareness.
It is obvious that you believe the lie Biden told everyone that gas was $5/gallon when he took office.
Source?
The dollar had an average inflation rate of 5.64% per year between 2020 and today
Meaningless statement.

You can show how much the CPI increased between some arbitrary point in 2020 and today. Averaging it out is a means of subjecting low-information voters to anti-intellectualism.
This means that today's prices are 1.18 times as high as average prices since 2020, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics consumer price index.
Why pretend to provide accurate data?

fredgraph.png

The rest of your post doesn't warrant any further consideration. It's pure trash.

-snip-
Get off of the Kool-Aid and actually do some research before you post BS like this. Heck, you even have some other Kool-Aid drinkers "like" your uninformed BS.

BTW, $52,000 in 2020 is equivalent in purchasing power to about $61,301.98 today, an increase of $9,301.98 over 3 years and you think that Bidenomics is working. ROFLMAO!

Up 50% since 2020...

In the U.S., 68% own their residences, 80% age 65 and older own their residences.... During the time period you described, median sales price of residences has risen by one third, you can't have it both or all ways! Trump economic policy pre-pandemic included doubling the rate of federal borrowing from $57 billion to $109 billion, borrowing $3 trillion by late February, 2020, and passing a one third cut in max. corporate income tax,
vowing to double the percentage of annaual economic growth. Along with discouraging investment in renewable energy, rolling back limits on fleet mpg of auto manufacturers' products, and forcing the state of California to abandon its fu8el saving mandates on manufactured vehicles, Trump did nothing to encourage investment in increased petroleum refining capacity while presiding instead over record setting stck buybacks by publicly traded petroleum suppliers! A grade school student could have predicted that Trump's combination of initiatives fior economic growth and meddling in EPA motor fuel efficiency would require investment in increased refining. Trump instead relied on rising Russian imports, discounting the unreliability of Russia, post annexation of Crimea indicating Russia was a rogue state.

Against all advice and pleas from all allies, Trump broke this agreement, reducing the world supply of petroleum along with removing the ability of Venezuela to produce and export petroleum as the centerpiece of his regime change strategy in that country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint...rtification_and_then_withdraws_(2017–present)

Trump resurrected and assigned this pardoned criminal and nortorius human rights abuser to "manage" U.S. policy with regard to
both Veenezuuela and Iran!
Bonner, Raymond (February 15, 2019). "What Did Elliott Abrams Have to Do With the El Mozote Massacre?".

(You omitted the boycott of Russian petroleum and refined products since spring, 2022, owing to the first (aggressive war) invasion of one European nation by another nation since WWII and that
the U.S. lost 10% of its petroleum refining capacity by the end of 2020 and, between the two lost sources, prices of refined products such
as motor fuels must rise, the only political solution unpalatable consumption restrictions abandoned in the v1980s.

Most refineries that shut in 2020 may only reopen as terminals ...

https://www.reutersevents.com › supply-chain-logistics
Nov 18, 2020

US Is Not “Energy Independent,” Despite Trump's Claims

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org ›
Jan 13, 2020

Venezuelan oil sanctions would hit Gulf Coast refineries​

Chron
https://www.chron.com › Business › Energy

Jan 25, 2019 — Gulf Coast refineries could suffer a blow if the United States moves forward with sanctions against Venezuelan crude oil exports.

Trump administration rolls back Obama-era fuel efficiency ...​

The Hill
https://thehill.com › policy › energy-environment › 4...

Mar 31, 2020 — Instead, the Trump rule would bring that number down to about 40 mpg by 2026, bringing mileage below what automakers have said is possible for ...

National average vs. your area... that's some next level unawareness.

Source?

Meaningless statement.

You can show how much the CPI increased between some arbitrary point in 2020 and today. Averaging it out is a means of subjecting low-information voters to anti-intellectualism.

Why pretend to provide accurate data?

fredgraph.png

The rest of your post doesn't warrant any further consideration. It's pure trash.

Damn, some of you can't seem to deal with reality. You deflect. Here are some current statistics from the link I provided in my other post:

Between 2020 and 2023:

... and you want to say that the economy is great.

66317383.jpg

Damn, some of you can't seem to deal with reality. You deflect. Here are some current statistics from the link I provided in my other post:

Between 2020 and 2023:

... and you want to say that the economy is great.

66317383.jpg

I agree. The MAGAT MOB can't deal with reality. The US is NOT immune to world economics and inflation is rampant everywhere. I will repost the data that shows that US inflation is actually doing much better than the majority of the world when last calculated just a couple of months ago. For example, the US inflation rate is at 3%. France is at 4.3%. Italy is at 6.02%. The EU 6.04%. The UK 7.9%.
Thank you President Biden for doing an excellent job at controlling inflation here in the US!

I agree. The MAGAT MOB can't deal with reality. The US is NOT immune to world economics and inflation is rampant everywhere. I will repost the data that shows that US inflation is actually doing much better than the majority of the world when last calculated just a couple of months ago. For example, the US inflation rate is at 3%. France is at 4.3%. Italy is at 6.02%. The EU 6.04%. The UK 7.9%.
Thank you President Biden for doing an excellent job at controlling inflation here in the US!

MAGA? That is your response? ROFLMAO! I posted facts. Had Trump or any other Republican been president, you'd be pissing in your beer bitching about the economy. Biden has bragged about how well he is doing. The facts are, the economy is not good. How can you make a response blaming this economy on world economics when Brandon is bragging so much about how good it is?

66317383.jpg

MAGA? That is your response? ROFLMAO! I posted facts. Had Trump or any other Republican been president, you'd be pissing in your beer bitching about the economy. Biden has bragged about how well he is doing. The facts are, the economy is not good. How can you make a response blaming this economy on world economics when Brandon is bragging so much about how good it is?

66317383.jpg
Yup
Typical MAGAT response. Only first class idiots believe that somehow the US economy is isolated from the economy of the rest of the world. Inflation is unacceptable here; it’s much worse in most other countries.
Educate yourself. I will help you by presenting the facts: the US economy is doing better with regard to inflation than most of the civilized world. I gave you the data. But you live in a fantasy world typical MAGATS.
There is no point in engaging in a serious debate with you because there aren’t enough intersecting point between those who live in a fantasy world and normal people.

That is some good stuff you're smoking. Any person with average, heck below average, intelligence can Google gas prices when Biden took office. The national average was $2.20/gallon when he took office. In my area today it is $3.89.
Who gives a **** what you pay for gas? Could you have missed the point more entirely? The rest of the free world is PAYING MORE FOR GAS!! Get it? Probably not. Let us all know when that light bulb finally turns on.

In the meantime, any person with average, heck below average, intelligence understands that gas prices are not set by Biden - they're set by private oil companies, who base their obscene profits on a function of what OPEC charges per barrel. And despite that, you are still paying less for gas than any other developed country in the world! Learn to be thankful for that.

And perhaps, get a more economical car.

Who gives a **** what you pay for gas? Could you have missed the point more entirely? The rest of the free world is PAYING MORE FOR GAS!! Get it? Probably not. Let us all know when that light bulb finally turns on.

In the meantime, any person with average, heck below average, intelligence understands that gas prices are not set by Biden - they're set by private oil companies, who base their obscene profits on a function of what OPEC charges per barrel. And despite that, you are still paying less for gas than any other developed country in the world! Learn to be thankful for that.

And perhaps, get a more economical car.
Any below-average person knows that when a president has policies that take millions or millions of acres of oil production out of production from states like Alaska, the oil industry will respond with higher prices. Any below-average person would recognize that his administration has a war against fossil fuels in general. Any person with below-average intelligence would recognize that when the president stops oil pipelines, the price of oil will increase. I guess you haven't reached the level of below-average intelligence. Keep working at it. You'll eventually get there. BTW, why should I have to compare what I pay to foreign countries? Common sense tells me that I should compare what I paid prior to Brandon taking office to what I pay now.

https://thehill.com/opinion/congres...n to,energy policy decisions have underscored

Bidinflation is what it is called.

All due to Bidenomics failing miserably.

It’s all Trump’s fault.

We must blame it all on the Mar-a-Lago Mango Mauler Messiah

News at 11! Worship at 12!

Can you actually phrase this in the form of a coherent question and some coherent responses/options?

Yup
Typical MAGAT response. Only first class idiots believe that somehow the US economy is isolated from the economy of the rest of the world. Inflation is unacceptable here; it’s much worse in most other countries.
Educate yourself. I will help you by presenting the facts: the US economy is doing better with regard to inflation than most of the civilized world. I gave you the data. But you live in a fantasy world typical MAGATS.
There is no point in engaging in a serious debate with you because there aren’t enough intersecting point between those who live in a fantasy world and normal people.
Do you know how to tell if a person is indoctrinated and incapable of thinking? They mention MAGA. From there, it is apparent that the TDS has ruled their lives and they live in fear of Trump and anyone who might defend Trump. It is so sad that you live in fear. BTW, you might want to investigate what is "normal." "Normal" often has to do with a person's echo chamber.

Do you know how to tell if a person is indoctrinated and incapable of thinking? They mention MAGA. From there, it is apparent that the TDS has ruled their lives and they live in fear of Trump and anyone who might defend Trump. It is so sad that you live in fear. BTW, you might want to investigate what is "normal." "Normal" often has to do with a person's echo chamber.
Do you know how to tell if a person is incapable of thinking other than what they are told to think by bunk outlets like FauxNoNews and OAN? They are MAGATS, who, by definition, live in a fantasy world devoid of reality and terminally infected with TDS, which is believing a single word the jackass brays. Normal people shun cogent debates with MAGATS because there are no intersecting point for normal people and those who live in a fantasy world.
Now, back to the topic that you need so much help understanding: FACT: the US inflation rate is lower than most civilized countries thanks to our current President and it is NOT independent of the world economy, as much as the MAGAT fantasy world would like to believe that it is.

Do you know how to tell if a person is incapable of thinking other than what they are told to think by bunk outlets like FauxNoNews and OAN? They are MAGATS, who, by definition, live in a fantasy world devoid of reality and terminally infected with TDS, which is believing a single word the jackass brays. Normal people shun cogent debates with MAGATS because there are no intersecting point for normal people and those who live in a fantasy world.
Now, back to the topic that you need so much help understanding: FACT: the US inflation rate is lower than most civilized countries thanks to our current President and it is NOT independent of the world economy, as much as the MAGAT fantasy world would like to believe that it is.
"Normal?" The people that live in my little chuck of paradise would not equate to your brainwashed definition of normal. You simply can't think. You need labels. You do you and follow like a lemming the MSM news feed you get that is controlled by the DNC. (... and you think that those people are journalists. Too Funny!!!)

"Normal?" The people that live in my little chuck of paradise would not equate to your brainwashed definition of normal. You simply can't think. You need labels. You do you and follow like a lemming the MSM news feed you get that is controlled by the DNC. (... and you think that those people are journalists. Too Funny!!!)
"Normal" people are not MAGATS. MAGATS by definition are out of touch with reality. For example: who won the last presidential election? And do you believe that the US economy is totally unrelated to the economy of the rest of the world?

Back
Top Bottom