• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden Confronts Trump on Safety: ‘He Can’t Stop the Violence’

We'll just have to wait and see if angry leftist mobs continue to hunt teenagers.

Ya mean purdy Kylie? I hear cell block C is eagerly awaiting his moving in. Sick animals, but what can ya do?

Maybe not go out hoping to shoot people? Naw, that's just crazy town!

Biden can hardly get out of the basement let alone stop the violence his side have been perpetrating for months on end.

It swallows and regurgitates the pablum in it's posts....

No one is buying this argument.

Biden CAUSED the violence by allowing Marxist factions of BLM to run his convention.

Rise Up, correct?

That’s what Biden instructed Democrats to do, per the theme of the DNC.

We get rid of Biden, protestors see the Dems won’t have their backs, and the violence stops.

So trump is completely powerless to stop the violence then. He’s the President of the most powerful country in the world, and he effectively has less power than a goldfish.

So trump is completely powerless to stop the violence then. He’s the President of the most powerful country in the world, and he effectively has less power than a goldfish.

Are liberals giving Trump permission to send Federal Troops into Wisconsin against the will of Democratic officials?

We don’t hear out violent protestors and try to placate them.

The violent protestors are essentially working for Biden. Why can’t he make them stop?

Are liberals giving Trump permission to send Federal Troops into Wisconsin against the will of Democratic officials?

We don’t hear out violent protestors and try to placate them.

I can only assume from your post that you think it’s appropriate for a man who’s losing an argument with someone to beat him up, and that you think this makes him “strong.”

Donald trump: a weak man’s impression of a strong man.

But the fact is that trump is too weak to use his words or his policies to quell the unrest, because he’s effectively nothing more than an impotent observer.

plus he is a piece of defecated matter

Well, he’s a piece of **** because he’s weak. People with real strength don’t need to be terrible. Obama was a thousand times stronger than trump could ever dream of being...and a thousand times kinder. Trump relies on people even weaker than himself to be afraid of him in order for anybody to do what he says. People of real intelligence, character and strength did what Obama asked because they genuinely respected him.

Trump is in Kenosha right now. When he leaves, nothing will have improved, which means he's too weak to fix anything.
By that criteria no one could.

Because liberals like you wont allow the police to put down the riots.

I'm not much a liberal, to be honest, but if my views on racial equality mark me as a liberal then I wear it with a badge of honor.

I think riots should be put down. But I also think that disorganized, rag-tag groups of gun nuts, itching to start a race war, should not be performing law enforcement duties.

But the fact is that trump is too weak to use his words or his policies to quell the unrest, because he’s effectively nothing more than an impotent observer.

The only person in a position to quell the unrest is the Democratic mayor, who could mandate racial sensitivity training for his PD.

But the protestors don’t seem to focused on the mayor. Why not? Because their goal is simple. To get a black American in the White House. This is the only “solution” BLM will settle for.

Okay, Mr. President. Bring us together. Heal our nation and unite us.

* crickets * from the POTUS

I can only assume from your post that you think it’s appropriate for a man who’s losing an argument with someone to beat him up, and that you think this makes him “strong.”

The violent protestors are supposedly protesting police brutality.

Please explain how this translates into Trump losing an argument.

PDs are locally controlled.

So it is incredibly obvious that the protestors have one goal. It has little to do with police reform, and everything to do with removing Trump and Pence from office. Because they are both white.

The only person in a position to quell the unrest is the Democratic mayor, who could mandate racial sensitivity training for his PD.

But the protestors don’t seem to focused on the mayor. Why not? Because their goal is simple. To get a black American in the White House. This is the only “solution” BLM will settle for.

So mayors are more important than the President, who by your own position appears to be worthless. It's amazing how cognizant Trump supporters are of his own irrelevance.

Last edited:

So now we see what Reuben is afraid of.

So now we see what Reuben is afraid of.

Thank you for confirming that this is your only goal as well.

Only a black American President can represent the needs of black Americans.

Isn’t that right, Hamish?

I am afraid. I am afraid of the culture war you all are trying to start. That will tear this nation apart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom