• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden Confronts Trump on Safety: ‘He Can’t Stop the Violence’

Trump is in Kenosha right now. When he leaves, nothing will have improved, which means he's too weak to fix anything.

Sorry but this is a local city and state issue.
There is really nothing trump can do except offer federal assistance to
help get the people under control.

Too bad Harris will just send money to bail these people out of jail.
SO much for being a great prosecutor.

You may be hoping for lunatic mobs. Most of us aren't.

Really?

You haven't condemned these angry, lunatic, rightist mobs.

Trump hasn't

No Trump supporter on this forum has...

yelling2.jpg

armed.jpg

yelling1.jpg

Look at those angry, lunatics.

Armed to the teeth.

When will you condemn them?

How is he supposed to "fix" angry, violent leftists and keep them from stealing, burning and vandalizing things?

He could ask them to stop. It wouldn't work; Just thought I'd throw out an idea that he hasn't tried yet.

Can you show me where they're chasing the kid?

Can you show me in the pictures and videos I've shown you a non-angry, non-lunatic, non-mob?

When you will condemn them?

Can you show me in the pictures and videos I've shown you a non-angry, non-lunatic, non-mob?

When you will condemn them?
Show me where they're chasing down a kid and I'll be happy to condemn them.

Show me where they're chasing down a kid and I'll be happy to condemn them.

A 'kid' with a semi-auto rifle that he used to kill two people. The police certainly weren't interested in capturing the murderous Rittenhouse kid.

A 'kid' with a semi-auto rifle that he used to kill two people. The police certainly weren't interested in capturing the murderous Rittenhouse kid.
The mob started chasing him before a single shot was fired.

The mob started chasing him before a single shot was fired.

Wrong and he was not exactly sticking with the Militia, he was wondering around on his own looking for trouble and found it.

Wrong and he was not exactly sticking with the Militia, he was wondering around on his own looking for trouble and found it.
Wrong. He was walking down the sidewalk minding his own business when Dummy decided to tie his shirt around his head to obscure his identity and go chasing him down. Lots of people followed. One screamed "**** you!" and another fired a pistol in the air.

Wrong. He was walking down the sidewalk minding his own business when Dummy decided to tie his shirt around his head to obscure his identity and go chasing him down. Lots of people followed. One screamed "**** you!" and another fired a pistol in the air.

Yes, I am sure you believe he was taking a walk when people attacked him out of nowhere, the DA thinks you are full of it.

Yes, I am sure you believe he was taking a walk when people attacked him out of nowhere, the DA thinks you are full of it.
The DA is an elected official who wasn't there. I'll take the word of actual eyewitnesses, thank you.

The DA is an elected official who wasn't there. I'll take the word of actual eyewitnesses, thank you.
I'll take the word of the one that has the evidence and is making the charges, will stand up for the Peoples Rights, and put his punk butt in Prison.

I'll take the word of the one that has the evidence and is making the charges, will stand up for the Peoples Rights, and put his punk butt in Prison.
That has what evidence? You think the eyewitnesses are lying?

Biden is right these elderly & enfeebled non-black African Americans must be reckoned with for their treason against the wealthy, white privileged democrat, systemic plantation system .
bidens amswer 2.jpgblack.jpg

That has what evidence? You think the eyewitnesses are lying?

Nope, but eyewitnesses are often wrong, you don't know that? Evidence is what counts, period.

He could ask them to stop. It wouldn't work; Just thought I'd throw out an idea that he hasn't tried yet.

Any other ideas youd like to throw out there that you know wont work?

I dont think we have a clear picture of what happened in the first shooting, but there is no question that the second shooting was justified self defense.

I dont think we have a clear picture of what happened in the first shooting, but there is no question that the second shooting was justified self defense.

I would have to say that the first shooting was justified because that guy with the shirt over his head skittering up behind him was not bringing him a cookie and was definitely all testosteroned up as seen earlier.

But it still leaves problems. He's not old enough to have that gun out in public all by himself. This is actually proven by his running off by himself when things were as heated as they were. Steel courage most likely. Poor judgement.

And then it all goes wrong from there.

No unsupervised kid from states away with an AR, no incident. And that is the issue boiled down to it's essence.

There should be some point where your actions reduce your right to self defense. That at some point you ran towards the danger, started or escalated the incident, continued to pursue after the other retreated, that kind of thing.

Because if you scare someone so badly they attack you in self defense, you somehow get to kill them in self defense. Because you have the gun. Which is too often why you felt so confident menacing that person in the first place.

Testosterone and guns don't mix. And it doesn't matter which side of a badge you're on.

I would have to say that the first shooting was justified because that guy with the shirt over his head skittering up behind him was not bringing him a cookie and was definitely all testosteroned up as seen earlier.

But it still leaves problems. He's not old enough to have that gun out in public all by himself. This is actually proven by his running off by himself when things were as heated as they were. Steel courage most likely. Poor judgement.

And then it all goes wrong from there.

No unsupervised kid from states away with an AR, no incident. And that is the issue boiled down to it's essence.

There should be some point where your actions reduce your right to self defense. That at some point you ran towards the danger, started or escalated the incident, continued to pursue after the other retreated, that kind of thing.

Because if you scare someone so badly they attack you in self defense, you somehow get to kill them in self defense. Because you have the gun. Which is too often why you felt so confident menacing that person in the first place.

Testosterone and guns don't mix. And it doesn't matter which side of a badge you're on.

I dont know that I disagree with any of that, but I dont see a murder conviction in his future. Not sure he will be convicted of much of anything.

I dont know that I disagree with any of that, but I dont see a murder conviction in his future. Not sure he will be convicted of much of anything.

I kinda wonder if his possession of that gun without supervision is a felony or some other aspect is and that makes all the other shootings felonies automatically.

I don't think he should have his life destroyed. But it might be appropriate to felonize him so he can't have guns anymore.

Back
Top Bottom