• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden Confronts Trump on Safety: ‘He Can’t Stop the Violence’

What a bunch of hypocrites you people are, how can anyone support an ideology that has created and continues to run Seattle, Portland, LA, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kenosha, NYC? and states like California, NY, NJ, Illinois, Washington??

You keep buying the left wing radical spin or is the real issue you are one of them?

The Great Reset - Why They Hate Donald Trump - YouTube

Did you even click on my link or did you just see that I had posted and quoted me? Because while you quoted me, you didn't say anything about what I posted at all. This is similar to paid bot behavior. tsk tsk.

Did you even click on my link or did you just see that I had posted and quoted me? Because while you quoted me, you didn't say anything about what I posted at all. This is similar to paid bot behavior. tsk tsk.

You are right, I give you the same consideration to your links as you do mine and always run when challenged. There is no justification for voting for Biden or any Democrat based upon the results in liberal cities and states all over the country most under Democratic control of decades and yet you still blame Republicans and vote for the same ideology over and over again, guess those results don't bother you very much

Cute video, context??? want me to post Biden speaking problems?

You are right, I give you the same consideration to your links as you do mine and always run when challenged. There is no justification for voting for Biden or any Democrat based upon the results in liberal cities and states all over the country most under Democratic control of decades and yet you still blame Republicans and vote for the same ideology over and over again, guess those results don't bother you very much

Turns out that people seem to want dems running their cities despite all of this.

Oh, by the way, the heartbeat away is a former governor of a state that isn't having rioting, looting vs a radical left wing zealot in Harris. If Biden isn't bad enough Harris doubles down and makes it worse. California liberal from a state with the 5th largest world economy and still leads the nation in homeless, poverty, wage gap, pollution, worst quality of life, massive long term debt, high cost of living, and taxpayers fleeing, a true liberal utopia!!

You are right, I give you the same consideration to your links as you do mine and always run when challenged.

Nice of you to admit that you always run when challenged. :lol:

There is no justification for voting for Biden or any Democrat based upon the results in liberal cities and states all over the country most under Democratic control of decades and yet you still blame Republicans and vote for the same ideology over and over again, guess those results don't bother you very much

Cute video, context??? want me to post Biden speaking problems?

How about in the future, you don't address me randomly just because you saw my name and instead consider the post? Fair enough? Because I will pretty much not address these random replies of yours that are usually just irrelevant rant-screeds of you yelling at clouds.

Oh, by the way, the heartbeat away is a former governor of a state that isn't having rioting, looting vs a radical left wing zealot in Harris. If Biden isn't bad enough Harris doubles down and makes it worse. California liberal from a state with the 5th largest world economy and still leads the nation in homeless, poverty, wage gap, pollution, worst quality of life, massive long term debt, high cost of living, and taxpayers fleeing, a true liberal utopia!!

91sn32Q_d.webp

Nice of you to admit that you always run when challenged. :lol:

How about in the future, you don't address me randomly just because you saw my name and instead consider the post? Fair enough? Because I will pretty much not address these random replies of yours that are usually just irrelevant rant-screeds of you yelling at clouds.

How about you addressing actual results and tell me why anyone should be voting for a Democrat when democrats have run Seattle, Portland, LA, S.F., Chicago, Minneapolis, Kenosha, NYC for decades? Then there is California the true bastion of liberalism that is a social and fiscal disaster so much that taxpayers are fleeing the state?

How about you addressing actual results and tell me why anyone should be voting for a Democrat when democrats have run Seattle, Portland, LA, S.F., Chicago, Minneapolis, Kenosha, NYC for decades? Then there is California the true bastion of liberalism that is a social and fiscal disaster so much that taxpayers are fleeing the state?

It's because we like you less.

So trump is completely powerless to stop the violence then. He’s the President of the most powerful country in the world, and he effectively has less power than a goldfish.

And obviously Biden is more powerful and persuasive than Trump.

And obviously Biden is more powerful and persuasive than Trump.

And of course rhetoric trumps actual results, before voting for another Democrat explain why all the violence in long term dem run cities and states? If you want law and order why do you vote for the same ideology over and over expecting different results? You show over and over that you live in a bubble and really don't care about others

Back
Top Bottom