• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train ‘many times’ – but it doesn’t have any rail lines

Wait, the "worst candidate in history" kicked the ever living shit out of your "best" candidate in 2020. Landslide victory.

Quid Pro Joe got 82 million votes - and 60 million of them were from living, legal American citizens...

?? Both of them?

Both of what?

It's already been signed into law. Try to keep up with current events.

Oh, let's see this then?

An opinion piece that you cannot rebut means even less.

Axios is a hard left publication famous for pimping the "Russian Collusion" hoax during the attempted coup in 2017-18.

Both of those marxists have been very, very busy!

Only the lizard people do that.
🤣😂🤣

Feeble unsupported rebuttal.

Tell Trump

Laughter is healthy - but not as good as adequate healthcare. Lowering drug prices helps too!

Abortion is on a different thread ...
😁

Non rebuttal #2

Non rebuttal #3

Too feeble a response - can't take you seriously.

Great job supporting the feeble talking points. You've convinced - well, no one.

So, Biden gaffes on what bridge he is talking about, but you push the idea that this is comparable to Trump mistaking his own appointed U.N. Ambassador, between Jan 2017 and December 2018, for Pelosi in 2021, in his attempt to blame others for his own doing?! This is what happens when the man spends years frantically trying to cast blame elsewhere, while attacking everybody.

Do you honestly not see how desperate you people are to defend Trump? The guy could rampage through a mall with a civilianized Hummer, and you would push a Democrat's speeding ticket as proof that "everybody does it."

Rich. Like super duper rich that you think Joe makes everything about him, whilst giving Lord God Bronzer a pass with the exact same thing, on Adderall.
I dont recallxll Stolen Valor from Trump. and the crap he refused to go to Normandy has been debunked
Joes got a lock on the Adderal

I dont recallxll Stolen Valor from Trump. and the crap he refused to go to Normandy has been debunked
Joes got a lock on the Adderal
When did Biden commit "stolen valor"?

That dizzy dum dum has his finger on nukes. Lord help us.

That story is from 2020. Its old and outdated.
Hey keep sticking up for a sexual abuser who broke NY state law.

ROFL

A fact check from a far left site that has the EXACT picture you used...

Nice try - you lied for your party - that's what's important. Yeah, you got caught - but lying is what matters.

There is no train track on the Key Bridge. SMH....but Trump said Hailey this one time when he meant Pelosi so the libs will be ok.

what a misleading bullshit

he said by car

he clearly meant he also passed over that inlet by train also not via that bridge

sickening how tabloids distort facts and people then spread falsehoods

That's a defense of Biden?

Well, it's as intelligent as asking "How can Trump be rich if he just sold TruthSocial for $3.3 billion.."

The Marxists don't really think these things through.

on his many times claiming his son was KIA in Iraq..,,It's understandable once, maybe twice -but like a lot of Biden lies
they just become chronic

"Stolen Valor" is a term applied to the phenomenon of people falsely claiming military awards or medals they did not earn, service they did not perform, Prisoner of War experiences that never happened, and other tales of military actions that exist only in their minds.

So is Biden claiming that he served or earned awards?

The reason Biden often claims his son was "killed in Iraq" is because Beau was deployed in Iraq, and it was there Biden claims he was exposed to the toxic gases which caused his cancer. So it's not really a "stolen valor" case.

Because of the fact that everything is better under Biden, I've no choice but to vote for him because Trump is a decades long unrepentant recidivist CRIMINAL FRAUD ... who says mean things.
😁
TOTALLY....I love paying over $100 for three bags of groceries and being on the brink of WWIII. It's the greatest :rolleyes:

No.

I’m voting for him because Trump is a failed insurrectionist and he and his buddies are attacking women’s bodily autonomy.
There was no insurrection and no one is attacking women's bodily autonomy. You can do w/e you want with YOUR body. It's the other body's bodily autonomy that's the issue.
As I must have repeated 500 times - I voted for Trump in 2020. I’ve never been a straight party line voter.

Trump and cohorts in the GOP are the reason that not only will I be a straight party line voter for the DNC for the foreseeable future but I will also use my disposable income ANd free time to see as many GOP individuals LOSE as possible.
So because Orange Man bad you're going to go with the party that's ACTUALLY destroying the country and our social fabric. That makes sense.

So is Biden claiming that he served or earned awards?

The reason Biden often claims his son was "killed in Iraq" is because Beau was deployed in Iraq, and it was there Biden claims he was exposed to the toxic gases which caused his cancer. So it's not really a "stolen valor" case.
It wouldnt be except he uses it on Gold Star Parents. You can call it what you want
It's like him claiming he almost lost his house by fire when visting Maui

There is no train track on the Key Bridge. SMH....but Trump said Hailey this one time when he meant Pelosi so the libs will be ok.

He said he commuted many times by train and by car. He never said he commuted over the bridge by train. A thinking person would simply figure that he was referring to using the bridge when he drove.
It's just the kind of vague language we hear everyday from people but think nothing of it.
Could any of us survive scrutiny of our every sentence structure. For instance how often do we not actually finish a sentence during conversations. Watch unscripted verbal exchanges between people on TV with the picture off. Do this especially with Trump. Even watch him doing infomercials on Fox. The guy he's talking to has to constantly has to reframe his sentences to help make them intelligible.
Obama was a very good speaker. Much better than Trump but the right was constantly doing this same thing to him in an effort to present him as dumb. Every time he would use the word "uh" in a sentence they took it as proof that he was stupid. They do the same thing with Biden but blame it on dementia instead of stupidity.They even made fun of Obama if he used a prompter saying things like he was so stupid that he couldn't say a correct sentence without one. Of course they are silent when Trump shows over and over that he can't even read when using a prompter and speaks whole sentences of gibberish. Of course he does this without a prompter as well. Obama and Biden are not the only progressive targets of this kind of right wing BS but if you listen to lot's of GOP congressmen it is so much worse. At times it's unbelievable how badly they speak. Boebert or Green just as examples?
Spoken sentences are often clumsy. Here it's just that MAGA has sensitized people for when Biden does it and avoid when Trump (the King of MAGA and gibberish)does much worse.

It wouldnt be except he uses it on Gold Star Parents. You can call it what you want
It's like him claiming he almost lost his house by fire when visting Maui
So he tries to empathize with others and that's "stolen valor"? If Beau was exposed to toxic chemicals leading to the brain cancer that killed him in Iraq, I can see a father dealing with that loss stating that his son died in Iraq, as if not for Iraq Beau would still be alive.

I think there are things one can go after Biden over, but trying to claim "stolen valor" for empathizing with other parents who also lost their kids in service is not really one of those things.

God how desperate can a political party get.

To politicize a massive disaster for the sake of a cheap shot shows just how un-compassionate Americans are.

At least bury the ****ing dead first.

TOTALLY....I love paying over $100 for three bags of groceries and being on the brink of WWIII. It's the greatest :rolleyes:
You'd be paying that same amount regardless of who is President right now. This isn't something that has to do with who is President.

And Russia is the main reason for any threat of WWIII (although the reality is that it is hyperbole). Why can't you actually blame who is responsible, Biden?

Biden may tell some lies, but Trump… ;)

I know, right? WHATABOUTISM!

You know those unbiased Bolsheviks over at Time put together a list of "Trump" lies including this outrageous whopper that enraged democrats "Trump claims he has the most beautiful wife in the world."

Back
Top Bottom